It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton for President - Odd Logo and already some buzz

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: cancerslug

yeah, because if she gets into office we're ALL going to need some serious professional help.

I realllly hope this broad doesn't win... we're in trouble either way but she's got a hell of a chip on her shoulder and a very sketchy/murky track record.

She is unethical and has proven this time and time again. She should be locked up if anything... but bureaucrats don't live by the same rules psh

I am hoping, but not holding my breath, that more comes out about her email server. I would think that anyone that has anything on her is now holding it to play it at the correct time in the campaign in order to ruin her.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I like my logo better.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The Pentagram has been plagiarized by Hollywood to mean something it never meant.
It was an early Christian symbol to represent the five wounds of Christ and the alpha and omega. In pagan belief systems it is a symbol of protection.
You unease is the result of Hollywood and pop culture.

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It means

HOMELAND (the Motherland? sounds erely like Nazi Germany terminology that Yanks used to criticize other countries with prior to 9/11 when this Homeland term came into use) is now moving EAST?

Is that what the logo means?

The fact that America and American security is now referred to using Nazi terms, doesn't that worry you at all?

Homeland this, Homeland that...

Bloody Nazis are alive and well in America.

edit on 22-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat
It means

HOMELAND (the Motherland? sounds erely like Nazi Germany terminology that Yanks used to criticize other countries with prior to 9/11 when this Homeland term came into use) is now moving EAST?

Hmmm...that is an interesting take on this. Taking a more eastern stance for the US. Moving interests to the east in order to sustain the country.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: bullcat
It means

Hmmm...that is an interesting take on this. Taking a more eastern stance for the US. Moving interests to the east in order to sustain the country.

The world is pivoting EAST, definitely and they know it and are preparing..

From the horses mouth.

edit on 22-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

The Pentagram has been plagiarized by Hollywood to mean something it never meant.
It was an early Christian symbol to represent the five wounds of Christ and the alpha and omega. In pagan belief systems it is a symbol of protection.
You unease is the result of Hollywood and pop culture.

www.gotquestions.org...

Yeah....I understand the history of it, but most don't. Most are of the impression that a pentagram references something "sinister". I could not see them using it in the original sense of the term because of the views most citizens have on the meaning of the symbol, unless they planned on giving a history lesson to all customers.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Funny because this symbol has also been plagiarized. It too was a symbol of protection and power. Hitler's use has changed its meaning forever.

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Well most are wrong. Education would take care of that but Hollywood continues to perpetuate this fallacy. People thinking something doesn't make it true .

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Funny because this symbol has also been plagiarized. It too was a symbol of protection and power. Hitler's use has changed its meaning forever.

Maybe it still means protection and power. The question is, protection and power for whom?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

See now I would have stupidly thought the H was for Hillary. Silly me. Rolls eyes.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

Maybe it still means protection and power. The question is, protection and power for whom?

Excuse me for trying to educate people. I really need to remember where I am. La la land again.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

And who are you saying is using it anyway?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Well most are wrong. Education would take care of that but Hollywood continues to perpetuate this fallacy. People thinking something doesn't make it true .

I understand that, but I am looking at this as from the common voter and those who have no idea about history. It is not the norm in the US to have any knowledge of what you are talking about here. If you asked 100 random citizens, I would bet 99 of them would say it was a satanic symbol. Politics don't play to intelligence, they play to what sells and what people will believe.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh Jesus.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

And who are you saying is using it anyway?

Nobody in particular, but the average citizens perception of a pentagram is of something sinister....

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Yes crude. And totally unnecessary. Can men ever stop being twelve year old boys?

link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

Excuse me for trying to educate people. I really need to remember where I am. La la land again.

I wasn't attacking your post or character. I just added my opinion. I do understand the history of the swastika.

link   

No I mean how did that come into the conversation?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: bullcat

See now I would have stupidly thought the H was for Hillary. Silly me. Rolls eyes.

I am sure the H stands for Hillary, but if that is the only reason for it then why even have a designer make a logo? Fact of the matter is, logo design is highly symbolized which is why people pay good money for the right logo.

While the H stands for Hillary, why the precise location of the colors in it and why the arrow? I can assure you that a lot of thought went into this design and the approval of it....this is not something they just whip out in an hour and decide on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join