It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton for President - Odd Logo and already some buzz

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Its a 'h' stylized with an arrow pointing foreward, signifying progressiveness I guess. Hillary is a weak candidate at best and dangerous one at worst (what difference, at this point, does it make!), but I don't think there's anything sinister about the logo.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gully
The road to hell is this way.

Such a crummy logo, with billions of dollars stashed away you'd think she could have afforded a real graphic artist and not a kid with MSPaint.

Hillary has to watch how she spends her money in the campaign. I suppose that quite a bit of the money has been earmarked for paying off the sexual harassment victims (rumored to be women) that are demanding hush money... not talking about Bill Clinton.... Hillary.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I expected something more....vaginal?

Sorry that's a bit crude but it is her major running point, and I'm sure they want to remind everyone every chance they get.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Sorry that's a bit crude but it is her major running point, and I'm sure they want to remind everyone every chance they get.

Like this for instance?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I am waiting for her campaign to announce that she is part black and American Indian. Then she can come out of the closet and she will have the election wrapped up.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind
Hillary is heavier and more wrinkled.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind

Like this for instance?

Funny the Citi logo is in there....Pantagram also designed that logo.....

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I am waiting for her campaign to announce that she is part black and American Indian. Then she can come out of the closet and she will have the election wrapped up.

She needs to add that her grand parents were immigrants....that should do it.....

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Also, she should let the public know that her mother in law's biological father was Aleister Crowley.

Aleister Crowley Barbara Bush's Father

edit on 22-4-2015 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2015 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

She needs to add that her grand parents were immigrants.

'Undocumented' variety of course!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
She should hire Brian Williams to write her bio.

He's available, isn't he?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

I'm blind!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Ha...now that would be a story to read. Imagine the embellishment, Hillary - From Poverty to President.....

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Ha...now that would be a story to read. Imagine the embellishment, Hillary - From Poverty to President.....

I'm sure Sir Brian would do a good job.

I should go back and edit my previous post, since I forget the Sir. It's been a long time but I'm sure we all remember that story about him saving that ocean liner from somali pirates and the resulting knighthood he received from king henry the first.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Hillary is a weak candidate at best

You're greatly underestimating the stupidity of the American voter.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think the logo is vaguely reminiscent of an anchor, as in "this country ain't goin' nowhere."

Just as a side note, you know how they say we are given messages from the Illuminati in movies, well the other day I watched "Horrible Bosses 2" and near the end of the movie a man has been unconscious in the hospital and his friends are there when he wakes up. He asks "How long have I been out?" One of his friends jokingly says "Two Years! We have a woman president!"

Sal

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

possibly trying to pick up some of the liberal conservatives and this is her way of saying she is going to be a bit more conservative to them?

What's scary to me is that anyone might even possibly be swayed at all in either direction or even pay any attention to a stupid logo.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cancerslug

yeah, because if she gets into office we're ALL going to need some serious professional help.

I realllly hope this broad doesn't win... we're in trouble either way but she's got a hell of a chip on her shoulder and a very sketchy/murky track record.

She is unethical and has proven this time and time again. She should be locked up if anything... but bureaucrats don't live by the same rules psh

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I realllly hope this broad doesn't win..

I do not support referring to women as 'broads', but in this case, I make an exception.
edit on b000000302015-04-22T10:39:28-05:0010America/ChicagoWed, 22 Apr 2015 10:39:28 -05001000000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It makes me think there's a hospital ahead.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join