It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know who these are?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Would anyone know or give a guess on who these might be?

May have been kicked off their planet due to being a rogue group
Are always invisible
But you can feel them around you due to coldness, pain at what ever machine they hook you up to
Typically only do these machine events when you are sleeping -at night and napping
Used to take blood which it seemed like they were addicted to, were also taking my blood as a means to take "your source" whatever that means, taken until frequency was uograded to a point where they would get very sick if they took it and drank it
No amount of clearing gets rid of them as they are not ghosts
Being constantly drained and no energy for days on end after taking blood or harassing you during the night when you were not aware if it
They have access via an elevator to below ground
Have begun setting up a colony as part if the house, which you cannot see
Can shape shift into very tiny bug/dust particle things that seek you out and zoom into you, appear to have hard shell because they continually hit at you like a bug caught and cannot get out, hit with quite a bit of force that stings at times
Can get into electronics like cell phones and interfere with two speaker cell phones talking to one another
Can get into headphones and hearing aids and listen to what you are listening to
Make whacks, bang, bump,and loud noises if you have ticked them off somehow, some whacks soundalike a door or bureau is being hit with s baseball bat it can be so loud
Think they have the right to set up a colony that includes part of your house and land underneath house
Disappear when other people are around
Seem to have little love or compassion feelings
When angry they turn into something that sounds like a monster
Speak English very well but also have their own language
Often feels like two dimensions are colliding or overlapping the other
They are mean to the children with them as well as each other at times, hitting and slapping is common
They are run by some leader whom they call Father and all are very afraid of him, visits when there is a problem, such as chronic violators of the rules or a homeowner who won't go along with just giving up their home or free will

That's plenty for now I guess. Any advice, guesses or whatever. No skeptics or you better get checked out by a mental official need respond, thank you very much
Sf1956

Text Red

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wishing you well!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Those guys are a pain in the ass.
My first advice would be to give them no emotional reaction.
That seems to be the gold they are mining for.
Acknowledge their presence and calmly tell them to piss off.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
de corde enim tuo imaginatio

They are sensory experiences of something that does not exist outside the mind, caused by various physical and mental disorders, or by reaction to certain toxic substances, and usually manifested as visual or auditory images.

I totally needed to respond.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
These beings could they be part of some larger observable interest that has sent them to watch and evaluate or gather information. Why they feel its their right to build colony beneath a home, not sure other then close observation for something else.
Lower frequency vibrating beings came to mind that can naturally or with technology de-materialize and or hide in order to close interact or observe allowing them access into places things smaller then dust particles can access. Again not sure if part of larger influencing interest sending them for habitat relocation or energy source extraction energy from the lower vibrations giving off from their potential host.

Good Luck
edit on 4/22/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956

I've never heard of what most of your post is describing... Though I have had my fair share of Demonic encounters.. That's the word I use. Cold, invisible, talk like a monster, speak very good English... Pains, loud bangs... Sleepless nights.. Some sort of energy sucking that can make you weak.

I almost feel like another word for them might be snakes. Or Vampires..

As far as what things appear as? I think that might even be a function of your own mind. As in they may not even have a form.. But the cold dark evil, makes a shape to you.. Or maybe they pick different forms for different occasions.

Havn't had an issue in a while till a couple weeks ago. Saw a "shadow being" for the first time. My uncle saw it too. It was blacker than what seemed like black night... the headlights of our car didn't go through it.. Rather odd. The timing was the same as it always is.

Gotta fight your demons some day. Whether they are in your head, or whether the entire world is in your head, or they are just in your head.. They will get in your head. Gotta Stand Up.

Don't be scared.

Smile.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

The Ice ghosts of Mahabi-Trandpopda?.
Yeah watch out for those guys...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Your neural network is full of bugs!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Thank you for your advice. They call it the colony, many have said they want to go home, it's too mean and "evil" for what they were expecting. I originally thought they were nice until I started doing some audio recording. I began to figure out what was going on. They mentioned a couple of times that they thought SF was figuring out what was going on. When I refused to go along, they began to try and drain me of blood. And other nasty stuff like prick marks on my body, I would whimper or cry out during these times, cramping of my feet and legs so I had to get up to stop it at 3:00-3:30-4:00am which would totally wake me up for the day, burn marks, small portions of blood on pilow cases and sheets not to mention a mass of black stuff caught up in my hair that was dried and when I pulled that out as carefully as I could, applied a little water at a time it either turned a color red or pink-that did not come out of my mind! And playing bits of conversation to a couple of close friends validated what I heard, including loud monster sounding scream and some grunting type noises as well.

I told them to leave me alone, get away from me, get off me, get out of my house but they don't listen. Their plan is to set up this colony and then they will take me out. I heard this from the person who supervises this group and the leader whom they call Father. Now he plans to take me out in the next day or so because I've caused so much upset amongst the group not going along with their plan. Two others said they want to be there when it happens. Very evil group for the most part except I have been relentlessly harassed by one female. She was brought back "home" for about a week and then she was back. One of their own said I'm glad she is gone. She is so evil. Why is she like that? I feel like I am being bullied and pushed into a corner and have no way to fight back. It's a very awful feeling. I don't think they ever have encountered such a tough Yank and that is what has caused all this upset. One older one told a younger one that they could go to another planet or even universe but then they would have to start over from the very beginning.

Does anyone else know what these could be? Reptilians perhaps or some race that had not been discovered yet or?
Thanks to you and others who had positive comments.

Thanks again
SF

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
These beings could they be part of some larger observable interest that has sent them to watch and evaluate or gather information. Why they feel its their right to build colony beneath a home, not sure other then close observation for something else.
Lower frequency vibrating beings came to mind that can naturally or with technology de-materialize and or hide in order to close interact or observe allowing them access into places things smaller then dust particles can access. Again not sure if part of larger influencing interest sending them for habitat relocation or energy source extraction energy from the lower vibrations giving off from their potential host.

Good Luck

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I deleted this post because my reference could come across as insensitive to the OP and I'm sorry for that if you saw it.

I really hope you find the relief you need from this.
edit on 22-4-2015 by gottaknow because: deleted original post due to insensitivity.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

This sounds so much like the X files I just watched..

There were these people who lived outside of regular society. Sort of like the Amish.
They called each other things like Father or Brother..

I'm thinking this episode is boring.. And then as it turns out these guys don't really die.. When mulder catches on, they disappear, never to be seen again, but how? They leave in a space ship that leaves a crop circle, haha..

Wouldn't it be funny if the NSA was actually spying on everybody to protect us from inside invaders?

I am skeptical of what you are saying.. But since you don't want to talk like that, you are limiting my posts.. I don't like to be one sided.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Short answer, They are The Nano-Krites. They have been here for a long long time, and will still be here when we dispose of ourselves...
I have no more than that for now really. I am still trying to wake up! Good Thread! Thanx! Later, Syx.
edit on 22-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Is the answer the Avatars?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Aaaaaaa

Grays ????

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Sounds like Scientologists.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You have a classic case of Delusions. Your gonna wanna get a psychiatrist not a psychologist. Your gonna need someone to write out that prescription.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

If I remember, you have posted before about invisible intelligences in your residence?

First off, to those immersed in reductionism, these things happen... and though relatively rare, they're not always due to mental illness.

Secondly, these invisible things are known to lie... so I'd think the info you collected is fairly useless, but who knows.

Skunkape23's reply about attitude is useful ...in my own experience I've found we embodied humans and those... whatever they are, are more or less equal.

But really, it's fairly unknown territory and most people don't even think it's possible... so it can be emotionally taxing.

I wonder if a 'mental blast' can clear them... or if they are, as you seemed to say, more physical? Either way, caution is a good idea when dealing with invisible roommates who can manipulate em fields, and maybe minds, I'd think.

Interesting.

Edit: and John Keel wrote about these things ... or at least similar things ... he called them "Ultraterrestrials."

edit on 4/22/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yes I did post a while ago but didn't have as much info as I do now. I initially thought they were ghosts. And yes I have heard them lieing numerous times, to me and each other. Trademark of this group. They are not from here that I can see, although they could have been on earth for a long time.

If someone has been checked out by psychiatrist and found sane, there is no reason for these remarks from lesser knowkedgeable people. If you don't have something positive to say then keep your comments to yourself. This is one major reason why I post very little on these forums. Its why ATS has a poor reputation for going to to ask for help. Its like jumping into shark infested waters and I will not do it again. Someone asks for help and they get responses that are belittling and cruel. I hope you (and you posters know who you are) never have to ask for help.

Thank you to all who posted in helpful way.

a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I don't think I've ever heard that term "Nano-Krites" and would like to know more...

I'm always intrigued by folks who seem to know more about these critters (and other stuff of their ilk) because I've spent some time trying to learn about the phenomena and have concluded that the conclusions are arbitrary and more like ... opinions.

But I'd love to learn more about your belief system.

edit on 4/22/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Very interesting information and something I will research further. When listening to audio recordings, the recordings would sound normal at times and other times I would hear like static in the background and the recordings would change to become much more louder and sounds almost like they were in a cave or wall structure. The bedroom would change to a kitchen where I could hear them coming in and cleaning things in a sink, getting things out of a cupboard or sitting around at a table but were in my bed in our world, hard to explain. Other times I would be what sounded like a cave with an echo, dripping water and could hear them walkingbsroundvin water. This I heard on a recording, a recording records what it heard, it does not have a mind for those who can't be helpful. Could this be some kind of dimensional flap? It is not an every day thing and does not last for long periods.

Anyone familiar with dimensional flaps or whatever they call them?

Thanks again...

a reply to: Baddogma

top topics

<<   2 >>

join