It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, I seriously just need some help.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I love this response. Thank you for the reply. I will definitely do some relaxing.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

My daughter is 9 months old. I truly appreciate this response, tthank you.
I doing everything I can non professionally and professionally to sort this out.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

We moved into this house in November 2014.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MudStuffin

You have never had anything happen (paranormal) before this?

A long time ago I was living in a building that was haunted by a nun, and at night both my girlfriend and I would see eyes on the walls staring at us. There was all kinds of things that happened there over time and eventually we moved out and then the place burnt down, so I can relate to the eyes, as we also saw similar.

Get some sage and read up on smudging and give that a try and see if it helps,
if nothing else, it can't hurt.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Stop fighting with your boyfriend.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I wouldn't dare to make a judgement about what you are experiencing without more information, but I only wanted to say that I know such things happen. Almost 40 years ago I had similar experiences in the house where I grew up. I never saw anything but heard lots of sounds and saw things move around, etc. The main thing was an overwhelming sense of the presence of evil. Anyway, when I left that house I never experienced it again even though I don't believe it was attached to the house necessarily.

On the other side of the coin, I just wanted to also mention, 35 years ago my girlfriend was pregnant at 15 and we had paid for an abortion and were at the clinic and actually next for the procedure. They took her back and I went outside and paced around the parking lot intending to stay out there until it was over. Suddenly, an audible voice said "Don't do it" and I ran back toward the building only to meet my girlfriend running out (now my ex-wife but no matter), and she said she heard the same thing. We were both freaking out and just left the place. We stayed together for 20 years after that and thanks to that intervention I now have a 35 year old son who's birthday is today btw (remembered that as I was reading this thread and had to message him. I also have 2 other kids with her that would never have been born had things turned out differently. Just wanted you to know that it's not only the bad ones that can get through to you.
edit on 4/22/2015 by wtbengineer because: correction

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well demons aren't real. So you seem to be experiencing some panic/anxiety disorder. Intense anxiety can include thoughta of insanity.

Now if you feel you are seeing and hearing hallucinations it couls be the first manifestations of schizophrenia.

How long ago did you have your baby? Any post partem depression?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here is my thought as a mother AND a domestic violence survivor. I think this fear you are projecting (and somehow manifesting it) is coming from the fighting with your bf. I don't know how often you guys fight but I am assuming he is not the father of your child. Anyway, this "demon" that you are seeing is a representation of what we can interpret as causing hurt. Maybe that is why you had that feeling of protecting your daughter because you know that what she is listening to (especially since her room is next door) is causing her harm. Doesn't matter how old kids are, they still can sense when something is wrong in the household. I suggest you go to therapy and once again, i don't know how bad the fighting is, perhaps that is a "demon" that you may want to kick out of your house.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Move your daughter into your room.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

Uhhhh it it IMPOSSIBLE to hallucinate THE SAME THING AS ANOTHER PERSON.
Period.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
God is no matter what people say, i am the way the truth the life no on gets to the father but by him, people will say i am full of it or on drugs. The matter of fact is ive seen these things and been in a situation a little the same, but i have also seen angels fighting my corner they are there we only need faith in the truth, people will always be against god its rebellion and sin which we are stuck in they dont and never will see that. The truth of the lord is foolishness to them that are perishing and in darkness, not many of them see that God calls man we dont find God its impossible to do that, we are called and christ is the one who is our lord and defense, mess with occult stuff and that is what you get when messing with new age rubbish i hope you help the guy instead of just leaving him, you are the one who was the oracle as you say its down to you. Godbless.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Sorry this is the wrong thread i was answering to my bad.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Forgive me i am sorry this was meant for the what happened to our friend dan thread, my bad how i clicked on here i dont know.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

How does the op only have 6 posts (all in this thread) but is able to create a thread? lol. I was told on my intro page in a reply that it took 20 posts before being able to make a thread? Or is that wrong? Or am I seeing the "6" wrong? Whats going on here lol?

"Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members."

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

It could of been an intro thread that was moved to the grey area.

That happens sometimes.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Anyone who claims there is no possibility of a paranormal occurrence here is a fool. There are many other possibilities, but I've lived long enough to have witnessed many clearly paranormal events. Demons are real. Get professional help to address all the more common possibilities. Postpartum depression is high on the list of possibilities. There is clearly an increase in paranormal activity on the planet right now. Many people are reporting bizarre experiences similar to what you and your boyfriend describe. I could write a short book on the many corroborated incidents I have experienced that would be placed squarely in the paranormal realm. Good luck, and whatever you do don't listen to the voices.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ArJunaBug

Nice reply, why have I never seen your screen name around here before? Oh wait, I see, you don't post much but are a long time member. Do you visit a lot? I can't help but come here even though I'm often disappointed with the response to the topics I am most interested in. I thought I was one who didn't post a lot. Mostly I come here to read. By the way, I agree with your opening line completely.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

When did you have your baby?

I only ask because post-partum depression can be a hell-scape and CAN cause disturbing thoughts. If (big IF here, I don't know you from Eve) this is coupled with a stressful home life and/or perceived lack of support, this can make things worse.

If you think that may be a factor, calm down, you are not going to hurt anyone; and there probably isn't a demon. If you really feel that there is something supernatural going on, then bring some one in to cleanse the place (Shaman, priest, whatever you are comfortable with). If there is some sort of supernatural entity present then it may be causing sort of a negative feed-back loop with your fear.

The greatest gain you can make here though is from within. I truly believe that. This really sounds like postpartum depression and disturbing/intrusive thoughts with a supernatural twist.

edit on 22-4-2015 by redhorse because: clarifying question

edit on 22-4-2015 by redhorse because: clarification

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: C84K2

It could of been an intro thread that was moved to the grey area.

That happens sometimes.

Ohh, ok, yeah that has to be it. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: TinkerHaus

Uhhhh it it IMPOSSIBLE to hallucinate THE SAME THING AS ANOTHER PERSON.
Period.

Incorrect. Historically it has been referred to as Folie a deux - but the modern parlance would be shared hallucinations, or shared psychosis. There are many, many documented cases throughout history.

I'd recommend you do a little research before attempting to refute a fact.

ETA: Ah, found some info on it for you so you don't have to do all of that strenuous Googlin'.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.webmd.com...

www.merriam-webster.com...

And it's not necessarily an hallucination, so much as it's a delusion. It's very common that a person imposes their own delusions on those around them, as can be seen on a daily basis here on ATS.

Not only is shared psychosis/hallucination/delusion a real thing, it's potentially a very dangerous real thing.

edit on 23-4-2015 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join