It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama KNEW All Along Netanyahu Was Right About Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Most people in the world know you have a great modern country and IMO the best looking ladies on the planet!

You may not be perfect politically but there can't be a country on this planet that is!

Anyway on topic,I'm sorry OP but I should have said this in the 1st comment

Netanyahu has been saying Iran is months away from atomic weapons for many,many years!

He's like a cracked record,he won't change his tune and it's frankly comical he brings this up far too often

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No, I think it's you who don't understand, but since I'm guessing that English isn't your first language and we come from two very different cultures, that's perfectly understandable. If you think I'm being hostile, you are completely misreading what I'm saying. I'm actually trying to suss you out a bit. Who exactly are you and which side of the Iranian divide are you on?

who am i ? what does this have to do with anything ma'am ? i am an ordinary Iranian citizen , now who are you ? Iranian gov't does not spy on every single of its 80 million strong population to see what they do online . we have certain freedoms here , not as much as you , but still , much better than most of the countries in the region - some of them your allies . so , if an Iranian comes here and defends its people and its country , he/she belongs to some sort of special group of people ?

if you really think the majority of Iranians dont support their gov't i have to tell you you're so wrong .

Our voting turnouts are probably 2 times higher than US .

I'm actually amazed on what they feed people like you on right-wing media
edit on 21-4-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Sremmos80

Hi Sremmos.
Please first read the article, then comment.
Here, let me help...

Here is the puzzling thing: When Obama began his second term in 2013, he sang a different tune. He emphasized that Iran was more than a year away from a nuclear bomb, without mentioning that his intelligence community believed it was only two to three months away from making enough fuel for one

www.bloombergview.com...

Obama knew from intelligence at the time...but lied, nevertheless.

In that case no he didn't lie...

Unless you think having the fuel is enough to say they have a bomb...

What no building, engineering, advanced mathematics, absolute science, successful testing, acquiring the precise configuration with which to launch, & all the while keeping those codes & info out of enemy hands...

Years from a bomb is years from a bomb...

Months from fuel is like having 1 leaf in a concrete jungle miles from any foliage and saying well they could rub two sticks together in minutes and start a fire.
edit on 21-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I take it in the west it's not the older people who hold all the power then :-/

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

My Classical Islamic History teacher was from Iran

He said that Iran has a LOT of young people that love MTV, Levi Jeans and pretty much all the stuff that America and Europe enjoys. Also mentioned that there is a huge divide in Iran right now between the young and the old. He said that the older people in Iran are the most religious and hold all the power.
Well dear , he is almost completely right .

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Welcome to ATS Hamon10

A recent poll on this site and mirrored by other media sites show your country who hasn't attacked anyone for a long time is far less a threat to the world than the so called super powers who topped the list easily

Good to have you onboard,enjoy your stay
Thank you very much . With the new govt in charge here in Iran , we really hope to reach out to everyone and tell people who we really are .

We're not a couple of jihadists living in deserts . Iran is a progressive country :

www.newscientist.com...

we're also humans , we like the things that you like and we repent the same things you hate .

He links us to New Scientist magazine.

Maybe he might try giving us links to popular music, television shows and what is going on there?

Like this or this, oh, I was trying to find Iranian tv, but it seems to be state run and not privately owned.

And here he was upset because we can watch Fox news, but he can't watch news in his own country unless the government shows it. Fox News is not government owned, see the difference? CNN is not government owned, another difference. Why do you think Fox News and CNN say the same story differently? Because they are allowed to.

But here you go, Iranian tv, government owned, controlled, maintained and approved. Are they good shows?

Interesting, all the women in the tv shows on that link, they are wearing burkhas. Government approved

All those shows look boring, what else can you watch there?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I see, so you did not support, or take part in, the green revolution. Then your green is pale, sir.

Now I have a better idea who you are.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You have freedoms, but not as much as us.

That is so right. WE would love for you to have the same freedoms as us.

We really would like to see you able to speak your mind about your government, we do it all the time about ours. The Canadians talk about ours, the British talk about ours, the French talk about ours...and we will talk about yours. Because we have freedom to do so.

Don't you think it would be wonderful to have as much freedom as us?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

huh ? what just happened ?

Mate , i'm just too old to get into troll-ish discussions . spare me , i've got no time .

please mention me when you were ready to have a meaningful , on-topic discussion . Tnx buddy

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I see, so you did not support, or take part in, the green revolution. Then your green is pale, sir.

He must be caught in a type of "no man's land", whatever he says might be judged by his fellow country men, but standing on a precipice of just learning that he can speak his mind, but still a little afraid to?

You know, they call that Stockholm Syndrome. Maybe we could help him out a little?

Hey wait, I think this guy is either in Australia or England. He called me mate and buddy.
edit on 4/21/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Lol Fox is owned by a Zionist and a Saudi...

Good luck with that choice of free media.

Btw, there isn't a single Burkha on that TV listing...

Hijabs & Veils...
But no Burkha.

Burkhas cover from head to toe including the face...
I can see all those women's faces.

Neil Cavuto is on Fox I'll be back later full of vitriol & hate.
edit on 21-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No ma'am . like most of Iranians , i did not support the "green movement" . am i a bad person now ?

Did you support ron paul ? did you support this : en.wikipedia.org... ?

either way , as i said , your problem lies with the majority of Iranians . you want to know how i feel when you ask me such irrelevant questions ? try this :

Why do you support US gov'ts ?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I can answer for them as they answered for you...

They support the U.S. Gov ironically because they also suffer from what they accused you of...
Stockholm Syndrome.

The Gov is always right long term... In their minds.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Haman,
I am happy you're here and find your openness refreshing.
If you wouldn't mind, would you briefly tell us a bit about what the average Iranian citizen knows of and thinks about:

Al Qaeda?
Osama Bin Laden?
Assad of Syria?

You said earlier that the Iranian people do not want to kill Jews and wipe out Israel...Am I correct in that assumption?
Will you state here now that you, as an Iranian citizen, personally accept Israel's right to exist?

Thank you.

edit on 21-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Lol Fox is owned by a Zionist and a Saudi...

Good luck with that choice of free media.

Btw, there isn't a single Burkha on that TV listing...

Hijabs & Veils...
But no Burkha.

Burkhas cover from head to toe including the face...
I can see all those women's faces.

Neil Cavuto is on Fox I'll be back later full of vitriol & hate.

Well thank you for correcting me. At least you did look at the link.

The point is, all the women's heads were covered, right? Government approved for viewing
, right?

Is that approved by you as well?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Haman,
I am happy you're here and find your openness refreshing.
If you wouldn't mind, would you briefly tell us a bit about what the average Iranian citizen knows of and thinks about:

Al Qaeda?
Osama Bin Laden?
Assad of Syria?

You said earlier that the Iranian people do not want to kill Jews and wipe out Israel...Am I correct in that assumption?
Will you state here now that you, as an Iranian citizen, personally accept Israel's right to exist?

Thank you.

Applause,
and thank you for asking that.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

1-Al Qaeda?
2-Osama Bin Laden?
3-Assad of Syria?

4-You said earlier that the Iranian people do not want to kill Jews and wipe out Israel...Am I correct in that assumption?

Thank you.
Thank you for your kind words .

i'll answer your question briefly and one by one per your request :

1- Alqaeda , ISIS , boko haram , taliban ,... are all terrorist wahhabi organizations- wahhabisim is a cult derived from sunni islam (sunni muslims don't recognize them and have no connection to them) . Iranians are shia muslims , so you can guess the rest .

For so long , the main target of these groups are not americans , but shia muslims including Iranians .

2- binladen was the head of alqaeda , may he rest in hell for the innocent lives that he took . and kudos to US army for taking him out . he was terrorising innocent sunni muslims in pakistan and afghanistan .

3- issue of syria is an extremely complex one . assad might not be a good person , but he definitely is fighting the right side .

his enemies are alqaeda and ISIS . as long as he is taking those people out , we suppport him

4- yes , you're correct in your assumption .

Israel has the right to exist when they recognize palastinian's right to exist . as long as palestine and gaza are being bombed to oblivion , i don't think thats the case .

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
How is the media even writing about this with a straight face? Are we supposed to accept this bumbling idiocy as a permanent fixture of our societies? I guess it's the new normal, blatant inconsistencies, lies and stupidity without serious sane commentary. It's a sad reflection of the degeneracy of our modern culture.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ladies and gentlemen, TIME IS RUNNING OUT - Netanyahoo!

Now the deal being made with Iran currently will restrict them from developing a nuclear weapon. Right now, if they wanted to, they could indeed develop one, anywhere from 3 months to a year. That's IF they pursue development, and this has been a fact for years and years so I'm not sure how Obama lied to anyone because everyone knows it, especially Netanyahoo! The fact remains though, according to Israeli and western intelligence agencies, Iran isn't working on a bomb since they stopped back in the early 2000's.

So this new deal will only further restrict Iran's capabilities from creating one. It's a good deal and will hopefully go through but be assured Israel will do everything in their power to stop it. Iran knows full well if they are ever caught developing a nuke it will be curtains for them. That's a fact, so for their own national security I don't think they'll be creating one anytime soon.

edit on 21-4-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I approve what the women themselves approve.

And modesty is highly approvable imo.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join