It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Scale Study Fails to Find Correlation Between MMR Vaccine and Autism (Again)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
continued from above (i ran out of room) so if a country completely eliminates what is theorized to cause or help cause autisim,and then autisim rates dont go down but they go UP upon removal of said triple shot mmr vaccine (they did not give doses for set years referenced above )www.medicine.ox.ac.uk... another link that goes over the japanese MMR study in much greater detail but i think i have posted enough snippets of articles in my posts

and before it gets brought up ,the recent Italian court ruling that was seeking to get a pay out over aleged links to autisim has been reveresed and should no longer be considered valid

www.skepticalraptor.com...

www.forbes.com... if you wanted a more mainstream link then skeptical raptor

now i have to go rebuild a dock so i will be around later to reply so i apologize in advance if i take to long to reply

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Most of those papers are about weak flawed studies and many are not even about autism, for example the Dorea 2011... then Picciotto 2009 is a real small study but Picciotto has done aprox. 20 studies which shows autism being caused by many other reasons and Rossignol 2012 is not even about autism...... have you actually read all the articles on the link you have provided??

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
one last set of links before i take off

www.scientificamerican.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... / anti vaccination mother changes her tune after 7 of her children come down with preventable diseases

if washington post is to right leaning for ya heres an abc news link saying the same

abcnews.go.com... (warning auto play video at article)

and if the washington post article was not right leaning enough here is mr becks take on the matter
www.theblaze.com...

www.npr.org... links to npr if abc news is not left leaning enough of a source but has many credible links at his page and no offense intended to any political parties jsut trying to cover all the bases source wise to show a fair picture on the matter (two red and two blue) and it shows a good example as how often does glen beck agree with npr on most things?

and with more links like this coming out of countries like america and usa soon it may not be an opption to not vaccinate your children (baring obious health exceptions etc like allergies)

www.npr.org... like this one going back to 1991 ,or the much more recent australian ruling that is now intending to withhold financial assistance funds from parents who choose to not vaccinate

www.npr.org...

rt.com...

www.usatoday.com... and it seems mandatory vaccination is one of the issues that will be a part of the 2016 presidential elections

www.statesmanjournal.com... same for oregon if this happens

www.huffingtonpost.com... covers msot pending vaccination legislation as regards to getting rid of or expanding protections

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hearows

I'm not entertaining any notion that doesn't realize that there is evidence that there is issues with vaccines. Do I believe that it impacts everyone absolutely not. But from my 13 years of research on the topic I belive that autism is caused by a genetic predisposition to the inability of the body to break down and eliminate the toxins in vaccines combine with environmental and health issues that cause the autism. What this means is, I have a daughter that started full blown autism, and my ex spent 13 years of feeding her specific things, getting her the necessary care to get her high functioning. I have a son that is adhd that exhibited the same issues after the vaccines. The only difference is my ex spaced them out, delayed them, fed the poor child a ton of green veges 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after, didn't give the shots when not feeling good, and stayed away from processed foods, as well fed him a all natural diet. My new wife wants a child. I believe that the genetic factor is present. Therefore I will do the same for that child as I did for my second. I think we will throw in fish oil and multi vitamins, as well as probiotics. That said it is my choice, my decision based on my beliefs that will determine when and how my child is vaccinated not some recommended schedule, nor some asshole doctor that could give two #s about the situation. This is the core of the issue. Are there some that absolutely refuse to vaccinate sure. But there the minority not the majority. The majority of us anti-vaxxers just don't want some idiot that has never had to raise an autistic child or some government telling us what to do.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

One trillion studies done around the globe could all say that the MMR doesn't cause autism, yet the anti-vax people would still claim it does. Vaccinations make a convenient scapegoat that parents (a lot of stay at home mothers I've noticed from my own personal experience) can point to.

I believe glycophosphate has something like 100 studies to prove it's safe and effective... And a lot of talented passionate people in marketing.
Too bad quality, not quantity is the key to science.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

Could also be mixing human DNA with aluminum adjuvants. Just saying. Human DNA isn't safe to inject in perfectly healthy babies.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

That and the Nuremberg code. And this:

"It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine." -Marcia Angell, MD ("Drug Companies and Doctors: A story of Corruption." NY Review of Books, Jan. 15, 2009.)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Job well done! The individual you replied to, don't expect a reply, he's too busy being treated in the burn unit. He got burnt!

And I hope the individual that has spent the last 13 years uncovering the issue takes time to read all the info you provided. New or old to this stuff, you should read the info provided in the poster's posts.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
We have the same discussions every day.
MMR Autism
9/11 building 7
UFOS Government cover up
Pro-life pro-choice
Maybe I've just outgrown the site.

Some people like you it seems are bothered by the truth

Maybe stick with MSM commentary beneath articles

Lot of people like you there

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

We have the same discussions every day.
MMR Autism
9/11 building 7
UFOS Government cover up
Pro-life pro-choice
Maybe I've just outgrown the site.

I actively avoid those topics. Mostly.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

a reply to: BlueJacket

It's actually a hormone produced during pregnancy. Early pregnancy tests are detecting this very hormone. Where did you get its a fertility drug?

Probably because it IS. At least it is for guys. If one of your boys didn't drop, HCG is the thing. It'll boost your testosterone the 'natural way' as well. They test you for it in powerlifting. Pumps up the libido. If you want more wigglies, though, you'd do better with a more general menotrophin.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And how many people have seen that happen exactly?

I have witnessed this happen ...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Could also be mixing human DNA with aluminum adjuvants. Just saying. Human DNA isn't safe to inject in perfectly healthy babies.

Why do you think that? I know it's a tenet of the anti-vax crowd, but you know, eukaryotic cells don't do a lot with exogenous DNA.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
We need laws to protect helpless children from ignorance. If a parent doesn't vaccinate their children they should have them taken from them.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Have you now? So the doctor confirmed that the kid who was suddenly autistic became autistic due to a vaccine injected in him. OR are you just saying this from your own observations as a non-doctor and someone not qualified to make that diagnosis?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If vaccines don't cause Autism, why is the government paying out claims?

www.uscfc.uscourts.gov...

12-415 • MORRIS v. SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

Filed 04/21/2015

PUBLIC DECISION (Originally filed: 06/04/2014) Signed by Special Master Brian H. Corcoran.
Keywords: re: Public Decision; Vaccine Act; Interim Fees and Costs; Withdrawal of Counsel; Deferral of Decision Pending Completion of Entitlement Phase

06-708 • PESTKA et al v. SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

Filed 04/20/2015

PUBLIC DECISION (Originally filed: 03/25/2015) regarding DECISION of Special Master - Fees. Signed by Special Master Christian J. Moran.
Keywords: re: Public Decision Attorneys' fees and costs, reasonable hourly rate for attorney, reasonable number of hours, costs for experts, responsibility for unreasonable costs

09-453 • HODGE v. SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

Filed 04/20/2015

PUBLIC DECISION (Originally filed: 03/23/2015) regarding DECISION of Special Master. Signed by Special Master Christian J. Moran.
Keywords: re: Public Decision Statute of Limitations; equitable tolling; mental illness; obsessive-compulsive disorder ("OCD")

13-569 • DEWS et al v. SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

Filed 04/20/2015

PUBLIC DECISION (Originally filed: 03/30/2015) regarding DECISION of Special Master - Fees Signed by Special Master Laura D Millman.
Keywords: re: Public Decision Attorneys' fee and costs decision; Respondent objects to fee award; No reasonable basis; HPV vaccine; Cancer

13-996 • SETNESS v. SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

Filed 04/16/2015

PUBLIC ORDER (Originally filed: 03/26/2015) regarding Motion to Dismiss, Signed by Special Master Brian H. Corcoran.
Keywords: re: Public Order/Ruling: Motion to Dismiss; Statute of Limitations; Influenza ("Flu") Vaccine; Guillain-Barre Syndrome ("GBS"); Vaccine Rule 19(a); Computation of Statute of Limitations Period.

13-710 • SOMOSOT et al v. SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

Filed 04/07/2015

JUDGE VACCINE REPORTED OPINION re: Sealed Order on Motion for Review, Judge Vaccine Order/Opinion. Signed by Judge Lynn J. Bush.
Keywords: re: Judge Vaccine Reported Opinion. National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, 42 U.S.C. §§ 300aa-1 to -34 (2012); Untimely Petition under 42 U.S.C. § 300aa-16(a)(2); Review of Special Masters Denial of Request for Attorneys Fees and Costs.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Because the government isn't a scientific institution and isn't very well known for listening to scientists on scientific matters. I thought that was a well established fact?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: camain
a reply to: GetHyped

Or maybe someone who saw there baby girl change overnight after getting vaccinated can't be swayed by some jackass doing whatever theory using statistics a that can be swayed one way or another.

My cousin is one of the ones effected. Her mom stated at the time "I took my daughter to the clinic timeand brought back someone completely different". I heard another member on this board say almost the exact same thing. I cry for the parents frustration over being told they are wrong about their own children by some institutional report.

You autism-deniers are disrespecting parents and their children and are helping to cause a lot of pain. Get over yourself and talk to people. This is real.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Her mom isn't a doctor. So she diagnosing something in her daughter is bound to be flawed. If child's doctor didn't pinpoint that as the cause, then I don't believe it.

Talking to people just results in collecting anecdotal evidence, otherwise known as subjective evidence. I don't trust subjective evidence for a plethora of reasons. It's not surprising that science deniers DO trust it.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: artistpoet

Have you now? So the doctor confirmed that the kid who was suddenly autistic became autistic due to a vaccine injected in him. OR are you just saying this from your own observations as a non-doctor and someone not qualified to make that diagnosis?

A friend and her child got measles about 2 years ago. They were put into quarantine, were told to give a list of everyone they have been in contact with, told they did not know what was wrong with them but it was NOT the measles by Vancouver coastal health.

What evidence do you have that the medical industry admits to problems before there is significant pressure?
edit on 22-4-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join