It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help us understand what happened to our friend, Dan?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Yeah, I'm kinda starting to see that now. That he really has to help himself. I mean, when me, my fiance, and KingKelson were all in his room with him and we were trying to read the Bible, like I said we all became overcome by this pressure and eventually had to stop reading. Granted, I was fine until I got scared at seeing my fiance and friend basically passing out on the bed mid-line. It was freaky. Even after leaving Dan we all had our own stuff to deal with as well. It's a bit too much to explain but I think the three of us are working through it well. Thanks to God of course. But we can't help feeling afraid for Dan, even now that it's been so long. It's difficult to let go. But at this point it really may be what is best for all of us.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: C84K2

I'm sure Dan would be quite happy to know that we are keeping up our end of the deal--not leaving him. Even though he left us.

After 3 years? If he left you guys, what makes you think he even wants your help?

I'm actually hoping someone who knows him (like his brother or someone) sees this and helps him. I'd want him to do this for me if I was the one possessed.

You're HOPING that his brother (or someone who knows him) finds out his own brothers friends thinks he possessed over a post on the internet? I don't even know what to say to that. Are you serious? You cant contact him any other way, other than HOPING he reads this?

And of course I'm not going to post pictures of Dan without his permission! Absolutely not. You can know his first name, not his last name. haha I understand the curiosity.

I have zero curiosity as to what Dan looks like at all, and zero curiosity as to what his last name is. I was implying thank god there is not a picture of him to go along with everything that's been said about him.

Now, you could possibly creep on me and Kelson and figure out who Dan is but that's all on you. Our lips are sealed. Thanks for the advice though ^_^

I don't "creep". And if someone wanted to (idk say someone who's infatuated with possession and might be interested in this particular story for some reason or another, there's people out there with a lot of time on their hands) they could probably find out who he is just by the info in this thread, that has been voluntarily provided by you. They wouldn't need to "creep" on you or Kelson to figure out who Dan is. I mean you're giving more and more details with seemingly every post you make. All the little details are not necessary, IMO.

Anyway, Ill just leave it at that, and be done with this. I hope everything works out for Dan. And for you and your friends as well, and all four of you can move on from this.

edit on 10-5-2015 by C84K2 because: space bar

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well as soon as I saw you go to Jesus I stopped reading, because most f the time when a Christian is involved with this stuff it IS fake(Sorry if that seems ignorant or offensive to anyone). But can you please PM me about your experience with the Beast Of Bray Road? I have been looking for that for a long time... I even emailed some other witnesses, however, most did not want to talk and the others ignored me. If you help me with the beast, I can try to help with your friend I know a thing or two about "demons" if that is what you're choosing to call them.

Keep in mind Carl Jung's theory of psychic archetypes as well. I consider lesser plane spirits to be thought-forms too, they just haven't evolved into higher forms such as Baphomet/Lilith. Which is why there are so many new-aged cults, "worshipping' new-age deities/entities/spirits/archetypes. (IMO)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
ATTN

hey everybody I wanted to let you know I'll get to the messages in my inbox soon. I just answered the first. It's an emotional subject and I don't want to be thinking about it for too long at a given time but now that the conversations dying out I'm going to get to reading and answering everyone who sent anything ^_^

Sorry for not being prompt. I honestly just checked my inbox a moment ago for the first time in several months. >_<
I'm really sorry if it came off as rude or anything. I guess I'm just apprehensive xD but no worries that won't stop me answering you. If you ask--I will answer. As soon as I am able. Going through some usual life stress at the moment so yeah thank you for understanding

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OfManAndWolf

Absolutely. I'll PM you straightaway--if you want to talk about the experience, perhaps we can exchange numbers and talk about it if that's easier. I am also friends with Linda Godfrey (who is the one who helped me find my voice with the beast of bray road ordeal--and then, in turn, with this as well (inadvertently for the former, ofc)). Depending on the info you want I can even get you in touch with other witnesses of other sightings (who I know now personally--one was a few years older than me highschool and we managed to connect somehow through mutual friends just recently. And I spoke with him (hung out with him actually) and we exchanged stories and yeah he is legit as well and would also be very willing and interested in finding out more about the beast of bray road as he is rather traumatized and displaced by the incident (his occurred several years before mine) even to this day and really wants to know more and find closure. So yeah count me in ^_^ if you live nearby I can even show you where it happened and like re-enact the event if you want. And you can talk to my fiance and our friend as well if you'd like to cross reference stories.

Yeah for the beast of bray road and this dan ordeal (and any ordeal i have spoken of or will speak of in the future here) I'd be 100% willing to take a lie detector test (or any other truth test) as long as you pay for it lol ^_^ Name the place and I'd go.

I really want to get the information out there about that sighting though. Anyway. I'm getting all ahead of myself but I shall PM you! Looking forward to speaking more about what you'd like to know

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
●●●Update○○○

So, this past week, I hung out with Allison, who I mentioned had also seen Dan acting possessed. I had her over for lunch, and we talked about Dan, and she said that she felt that he was still strongly trapped in that situation. According to her, Dan cut out Tasha (who was arguably his longest friend who he always spoke highly of) in EXACTLY THE same fashion as he dumped us.

So his condition has not changed, but I wanted to clarify that yes, our other friends experienced the same thing around him as we did and are similarly convinced of his being demonically possessed. Recently, I read Hostage To The Devil by Malachite Martin, and it gave me a lot of confidence and relief.

Just keep us all in your prayers and thanks for everything ♡

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have experience of very poorly people being exploited by so-called exorcisms. It isn't fair, it isn't kind and it isn't beneficial. 3 years is a long time to leave it and you won't know whether your pal has sought help on his own terms, but I would strongly recommend, if you do get back in touch and he is similar in any way, requesting professional involvement. From what has been said by the other member of the story, he has had mental health issues in the past which would leave me to think he was suffering/relapsing at that time rather than instantly assuming that he was possessed because a paper Ouija board was involved. Fear and suggestion has a great impact on people without illness, and could have been a trigger.

Again, not really sure what you can do now, 3 years later, or why you want to help after leaving it this long. Would you be happy with your friends rocking up at your door with a Catholic Priest 3 years after your breakdown? I'm not sure I would.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I know this post is a few years old but Contact Scott Hensler he's been doing deliverance for 17 years. He has a youtube channel and two websites. One is tinfoilhatclub. He would be a good person to lead you in the right direction if not do it himself.
a reply to: rukia

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Interesting story and well put togather. Let me start by saying I am not nor claim to be an authority on this stuff so this is just my humble opinion.

The actions you are describing sound similar to possession. As it is well documented this can occur from opening a portal to the spirit world with the ouija board.

So possibly since it was Dan's house that this happened in something may have attached to him causing these actions.

As far as the way he treated you and the group of friends he may have consciously or unconsciously come to blame you guys/gals for causing this to happen to him and was driven "mad" shall we say by this attachment.

However I have to ask do you know of Dan being a drug user of heavier drugs? As these can sometimes cause psychosis or lead to possession.

Secondly did Dan or any of his family suffer from any form of mental illness? This may also have something to do with it.

Thirdly do you know of Dan being involved with any form of occult or witchcraft activity? (Black magic, santaria, voodoo etc) by doing such things this is another way to possibly cause this as by doing so one who feels they control spirits the spirits can in turn take control of them.

Thanks for the read

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The original Ouija board, was a circle of letters on a board, and the planchette was an inverted wine glass. There have been many variations, however the current standard fan shaped outline is the one most used.

So, Ouija is the interactions of all at the table, and the board is really a trivial tool. Why should people think it, in itself, should become 'possessed'? And, emulated on a piece of paper, It is just another variation in a list of many.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join