It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help us understand what happened to our friend, Dan?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You talk out of your ass. I know what they witnessed because they told me.

They were appointed exorcists by the ecclesiastical authorities.

There are plenty of people in the Vatican who are capable of critical thinking and who are not afraid to question old tradition. It's the reason why the Catholic church is progressive and capable of accepting things like the theory of evolution or to recognize hell is not a literal place

It doesn't prove anything if a bunch of dudes are more traditionalist.

The monks I talk about dealt with occult forces. Just they aren't superstitious enough to believe it was literally demons from old books like ars goetia.

Demons are known to be liars and manipulators, just like some spirits.

It means you can't trust anything they claim about themselves
edit on 22-4-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

You talk out of your ass. I know what they witnessed because they told me.

They were appointed exorcists by the ecclesiastical authorities.

There are plenty of people in the Vatican who are capable of critical thinking and who are not afraid to question old tradition. It's the reason why the Catholic church is progressive and capable of accepting things like the theory of evolution or to recognize hell is not a literal place

It doesn't prove anything if a bunch of dudes are more traditionalist.

The monks I talk about dealt with occult forces. Just they aren't superstitious enough to believe it was literally demons from old books like ars goetia.

Demons are known to be liars and manipulators, just like some spirits.

It means you can't trust anything they claim about themselves

So what are their names?

you state:

I know what they witnessed because they told me.

This is known as second hand knowledge which means nothing! You were NOT a witness to what they told you. This is the first sign of a liar.

EDIT LATER: I am a trained demonlogist and trained exorcists and do not need to be told by some wannabe about demons and how they tick.
So........ what are the names to the two monks? As a demonologist known by the Catholic church and trained by the ONLY approved exorcist school located at the Pontiff university in Rome, I can check and see if your two buddies are actually exorcists or not.

So either put up or shut up. Because failing to release their names means one thing....... you are trolling.
edit on 22-4-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I can check and see if your two buddies are actually exorcists or not.

As all exorcists they were appointed by a bishop. In this case they reside in the Benedictine monastery of Clerlande. Why don't you check if they are real and come back to me. No way I post personal info about them here without their consent.

You cited Gabriele Amorth. He himself said any candidate for an exorcism should consult a psychiatrist first. Not me. Him.

I never said these 3 signs were not recognized by the Vatican. I only said me and these monks agree that speaking in tongue and unusual strength are certainly not enough to identify a true possession, and that the vast majority of calls they received were not real possession but cases of spiritual confusion (members of sects, student of the occult, superstitious people) so why don't you get off your high horse?

You surely sound like you lack humility for a man of faith. Not a good sign in my book...

Let me be clear: you, just from reading a second hand post on the internet diagnosed some guy as possessed by one or more demons. By doing so you are clearly contradicting the line of the Vatican authority that states all candidate to exorcism should see a psychiatrist first. This is all I'm saying. People like you are too quick to jump to conclusion and can do more harm than good by fueling what could be nothing but the delusion of a psychotic mind. If that person is truly possessed is not yours to judge from the distance of a computer screen. This is not professional and I hope the students of the Vatican school of exorcism are trained to be more cautious and critical than you.
edit on 22-4-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'd be careful in what I'd believe in. While "cool" stories and being special / having extrordinary expiriences might be a thrill these experiences don't sound like one's you'd wanna have.

I believe that whatever you truly believe in will become part of your reality with a somewhat limited effect, but as a creator being your powers are greater than you might think if used correctly (absolute rules cannot be changed and you cannot change other people directly because of their free will, altough you can attract an reality where the version of them is more aligned to youŕself.. as long as you are bound to your human experience you are bound to the collective reality ruleset agreed upon on "Earth" too). Beliefs that many people share become stronger and might be easier to manifest and more powerful than something newly created since it is collectively supported.

Your individual reality and to an extent your extended reality is basically self supporting and this is the reason why trying to convince other people something is or is not real or such is generally a folly and a utter waste of time (Being as such, I guess I just wasted my time writing this
), to them their reality is obvious and in their face and evidence is everywhere.. and yet nobody else notices. I believe it is their actual reality and the expierience is just as real and valid as everything else and might hurt you too if you think it can/will then you basically give it the power to.

I believe that to become free you should not look to god for deliverence (the christ consciousness is much better prayer of deliverence I believe in that regard for a reason I'd rather not get into), but simply to look within. What do you need to believe is true to change it? What do you believe will work? If you are truly convinced that something will work it just might.

Resonate with you or not, your choice, as with everything else.
edit on 22-4-2015 by anno141 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Uh, he was possessed before he started smoking that crap. And no, he isn't a drug addict--I also said that I know for a fact that he STOPPED smoking it. On his own.

But if you want to take that as an 'explanation for errythang' then be my guest.

It must be nice living in a bubble.

I do care about Dan. But he's a big boy and he can take care of himself. I'm not his keeper, so don't start spewing crap that I should be or something. He has a mother. He's a year younger than me but he isn't an idiot or something. Come on. I've wasted enough time blaming myself for all of this. and let me tell you that that didnt fix anything.

I don't really understand your point, I would think my being candid would help you believe what I've all said. Ive also offered many things that you can pigeonhole and make 'conclusions' from. But none of that changes the fact that all of what I have said HAPPENED. Maybe not to YOU. But to four nice kids. Have a little class.
edit on 22-4-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anno141

dude, this stuff wasn't cool. Nor am I cool xD actually quite the opposite. I used to think that I wanted an adventure. But I never wanted an adventure like this.

and i understand what you're getting at--and I appreciate your advice. I think you hit on some really great points that I'll do my best to look further within for. Thanks man

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hey, I really don't think he's trolling. I also don't think that you are trolling. I think you two just have a bit of a misunderstanding. I think you're coming from the same place, essentially.

So wait, you're a demonologist? Cool. Hey do you know if there's a way for me to stop being of interest to demons? What should I do/change in my own behaviors and stuff to make myself not of interest. This weird stuff happened to me once before all of this that I've mentioned in the thread--back when I was 2 or 3. And then it all stopped until all of this started when I was around 19-20. Do you know why this happened or how I can make sure that this never happens again?

I'd love to never have to deal with anything weird like this ever again.

a reply to: JUhrman

I'd also like to ask you the same thing I just asked him

I'd love to learn more about how to defend myself against these things in the future, if it should ever come to that again.
edit on 22-4-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
See you will get people like that, and you better not be lieing. Ok you have messed with the occult new age crap have you ever read a bible it says dont do it but you did and you professed a saying in christ do you believe what you say, well you cannot have otherwise it would have worked see it never worked becouse you need truth faith and you have a guy who you left alone, that poor guy how could you leave him you are friends that is just wrong you need to know the truth about the only guy who saves he is wholy god and man at the same time you cant use his name unless you have absolute faith. that,s it

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
And f you is makng this up that s just wrong and you will pay.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Sounds like classic schizophrenia to me. And I know exactly what that's like, as it runs in my family. My oldest son developed it at about age 16 or so. I know all about the freaking out, strangeness, seeing things, hearing things, personality change, etc. Its not fun to live with every day of your life. Medication can only help so much and it only controls symptoms, but doesn't cure them. Am I demon possessed? Is my son demon possessed? Or my younger brother? No, we are all just unfortunately mentally ill.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Sure, it's all in one of my previous post. Ground yourself more (proper eating, plenty of sleep, physical exercise), aim for a balanced life physically and mentally. Get therapy to work on deeply rooted trauma.

Then you need to work on your belief system. As anno and I tried to told you you have more power in this that you believe. As a medium you somehow allow these things to happen. No things are absolute in the paranormal, they are relative. When I started to experience harmful paranormal things I revised my beliefs and they never hurt me again.

There are plenty of ways to convince yourself you won't interest demons anymore, it's up to you to chose one. Rationalize it and accept demons don't exist and you caused this, laugh about it (sincere laugh is very powerful to dispel paranormal experiences), seek the help of an exorcist, do self hypnosis to convince you you are fine, do a cleansing ritual, whatever you believe in the most will work the best.

You are in control

Take care

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

I can check and see if your two buddies are actually exorcists or not.

As all exorcists they were appointed by a bishop. In this case they reside in the Benedictine monastery of Clerlande. Why don't you check if they are real and come back to me. No way I post personal info about them here without their consent.

You cited Gabriele Amorth. He himself said any candidate for an exorcism should consult a psychiatrist first. Not me. Him.

I never said these 3 signs were not recognized by the Vatican. I only said me and these monks agree that speaking in tongue and unusual strength are certainly not enough to identify a true possession, and that the vast majority of calls they received were not real possession but cases of spiritual confusion (members of sects, student of the occult, superstitious people) so why don't you get off your high horse?

You surely sound like you lack humility for a man of faith. Not a good sign in my book...

Let me be clear: you, just from reading a second hand post on the internet diagnosed some guy as possessed by one or more demons. By doing so you are clearly contradicting the line of the Vatican authority that states all candidate to exorcism should see a psychiatrist first. This is all I'm saying. People like you are too quick to jump to conclusion and can do more harm than good by fueling what could be nothing but the delusion of a psychotic mind. If that person is truly possessed is not yours to judge from the distance of a computer screen. This is not professional and I hope the students of the Vatican school of exorcism are trained to be more cautious and critical than you.

You said:

Now from this statement I can easily check the Vatican register to see if any monks from this order are trained exorcist or not and I will check.

Monastery of St. Andrew Clerlande.
Alley Clerlande 1.
B 1340 Ottignies LLN Phone:. 00.32 (0) 10.41.74.63.
Fax: 32 (0) 10.41.80.27
[email protected]

I know this monastery, my work takes me sometimes to Mons, Belgium and to recover a list of all the brothers is a simple phone call away. I also know you lied to me.

I have not contradicted the Vatican or its policy concerning exorcism. Like I said before you do NOT need to teach me nor will I spend any further time with you on this subject since you are not a demonologist or exorcist.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I will not go into specific details of an exorcism and what needs to be done prior to one. Apparently you failed to read an earlier post of mine when I clearly said when the church becomes involved in a possible possession a THIRD PARTY is required to attend. Do you remember reading this? Apparently not. This third party is a psychiatrist and/or Parapsychologists AND a medical doctor..... DID YOU READ THIS ON MY POST? I don't think you did. It is NOT the exorcists duties to determine if a possession is warranted!!! It is the Church..... AFTER the facts have been analyzed by both THIRD PARTY and church officials. Do you understand the above statement or are you still confused?

The OP was asking for some help. How in the hell can I know what exactly is going on with Dave after a few short paragraphs? TELL ME! But after reading some posts on this thread anyone can see the wannabes wanting to be part time psychiatrist and/or Parapsychologists and reject any possibility that the man could be possessed. Are you an expert in this field? NO you are not. I am and I have a suspicion that Dave is possessed and it needs to be checked out. So I mention this and then take a look at the scoffers climbing out of the holes.

So tell me how many exorcist rituals or demonic attacks have you witnessed? I would say almost with a guarantee - NONE - again my reasoning for me telling you to volunteer when the next one comes around. Simply walk into the nearest Catholic church and speak with the local priest. IF that priest can not help (which you will find very common) then contact the nearest Bishop and his office might consider replying back.

From what I see you have maybe read a book of two on the subject and MAYBE just maybe you met a monk (which I doubt) and if you did it was for a very short time. Monastery monks have a busy daily schedule. I don't believe you because you have taken second hand information and tried to make it your own..... nothing more than gossip.

I am not on any high horse ....... YOU however started slinging mud and making derogatory remarks against me which I find offensive. You don't know me. From your actions and comments you appear to be jealous otherwise why the smart aleck comments? I am an expert in this field and you are not. Many times I have wished to have never gotten involved in demonology but it is my calling and I have paid dearly as have every other demonologist has. Then comes someone like you who wants to make cheap comments and act as if you are in the know. You probably know enough to get killed or get someone else killed. This is why most of us keep our identity hidden from the public due to people like you. We ALL take great offense against slander because we have to hear it from devils and demons...... then here you come.

There us so much information concerning this type of work hidden from the public and not published and I thank God for that. It is for your protection. But don't worry; you and everyone else will soon enough get a chance to fight with the dark side.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I know this monastery, my work takes me sometimes to Mons, Belgium and to recover a list of all the brothers is a simple phone call away. I also know you lied to me.

Sure. I lied. Tell me then which monastery is in charge of exorcisms for the Brabant Wallon from the decision of the bishop?

Whatever dude, I never doubted your experience or knowledge. All I said is that exorcism is an old tradition from the early days of the Church and that much things have changed now and that we shouldn't automatically label anything suspicious as "demonic". I never even said once exorcisms are useless or don't work.

Look, I'm sorry it seems there is a bit of a misunderstanding here:

- I never attacked you or what you post. I only shared a different vision to put things in a broader perspective.
- I don't think I ever questioned your authority or insulted you. You on the other hand kept accusing me of lying and trolling, which I'm not doing
- I never said exorcism is useless, if so why would I share the testimonies of exorcist monks here?
- I never claimed any authority on the subject, nor did I said I was or wanted to be a demonologist or exorcist or whatever. I said I'm an engineer

Clearly, I think there is a communication problem between us and it would be better if we close this chapter that is derailing the thread. I'm sorry for the tone this conversation has taken and I'm not comfortable with this. If you felt offended or attacked, accept my apologies as it has never been my desire.

Also why would you ask me to reveal these guys name then say people doing exorcism hate to be made public? Why do you think I did not want to disclose theirs? You have to be consistent.

How in the hell can I know what exactly is going on with Dave after a few short paragraphs? TELL ME!

Then you should not post this:

From what you said in your post it does look like your friend is possessed by one or more demons.

Sorry to consider you are a bit quick to pass such a judgement...

Have a nice day

P.S.:

don't worry; you and everyone else will soon enough get a chance to fight with the dark side.

That's just mean to wish something like that to people. I have no idea why you would do so.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

edit on 23-4-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I saw this thread and thought that I had to contribute in some way (In fact I made this account just now for this reason!). You see, iv'e been subject to many live exorcisms and can tell you that your friend Dan is most definitely possessed. Let me explain.

In order to help you understand what is actually going on, I need to offer a little background to the way our universe works. We are not the only intelligent beings in this universe; there are others out there that will also be taken into account for what they do on the day of judgement. The creator has told us that he created something else before us in the Holy Quran:

Hud, Chapter #11, Verse #119

And the jinn We created before, of intensely hot fire.

Saying that Satan was a fallen angel is technically incorrect. He was in fact one of these beings; a Jinn:

Kahf, Chapter #18, Verse#50

And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was of the jinn and departed from the command of his Lord. Then will you take him and his descendants as allies other than Me while they are enemies to you? Wretched it is for the wrongdoers as an exchange.

Iblees was his name before he disobeyed the command of his Lord, and that is what we see above.

Next, it is important to mention that the eyes of the Jinn are sophisticated enough to see other Jinn, whereas Human Beings cannot see them (even some animals can see them, young children at times and people who we are quick to disregard as having a "mental disorder"):

Al-A'raf, Chapter #18, Verse#27

O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe.

So Satan is a Jinn, as well as his followers (we know them as demons). Don't get me wrong though, not all Jinns are demons. They live like us. They have families, languages, communities, religions etc etc.

When we speak about the paranormal, we are basically just speaking about connecting with the world of the Jinn. From working on your third eye chakra to astral projection, these are all things that can give someone a temporary (sometimes permanent) glimpse into their world. A Ouija Board is one of the ways you can connect to their world. If you are unfortunate enough to come across a demon, they might decide to mess with you or possess you. Your friend Dan is possessed by a Jinn.

Okay so back to how I know that this is the truth. A had a friend (keyword 'had') who hurt some people in his life. Those people wanted to get back at him. They visited a magician for a magical spell with the intent to make him "suffer" out of revenge. When someone performs Black Magic, they are making an offering and a pact with (literally worshipping) demons for some gain in this world. The demons attacked my friend for 3 months straight, and I was a witness to most of it.

One of the proofs of the divine nature of the Quran is that it serves as the ultimate cure for Demonic possession (and everything else, actually). When the Quran was read over my possessed friend, he would begin to scream out in pain, and begin to speak with a voice that wasn't his own. I don't want to make this post too long; as i'm sincerely hoping you trust me and do as I say.

If you want proof that Dan is possessed by a Jinn, let him listen to this video: Recitation of The Holy Quran

He should listen to it with headphones preferably. If he reacts in a hostile way, has a bad headache or feels pain in his body while listening to it, it is a clear indication of a possessed person. I wish you, your friend and your family the best.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

yeah, I definitely should have left the ouija board alone & listened to my mother and never touched it. But...I did what I did. And so did my friends. Unfortunately, even though we've all had a fairly rough time of it, it seems like Dan got the short end of the stick. I wish I could help. I've tried. And I'd still be willing to try, too

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Also want to float the possibility that one can (might) be influenced by spirits of the dead, rather than demons, Jinn, etc. ... especially if one has empathic and 'mediumistic' tendencies.

I had a period of strangeness where the likeliest scenario was that I had something ( a dead someone) riding along with me, influencing my tastes and proclivities... it wasn't exactly evil, but it wasn't "me" either.

It did seem tied to a rental house, though, and when I left, so did the "influence."

Anyway, to most, this stuff just seems incredibly silly and dangerous (as in untreated mental illness) ... but the advice about one making their own beliefs and reality is as true a philosophy as I've found... and more helpful than viewing the world as full of invisible evil waiting for you to slip and think dirty thoughts so they can drag you to someplace nasty, or something like that.

But we have tools to help our beliefs gain power... ritual, self hypnosis, etc., and plain old thinking happy thoughts and non mocking laughter are the most powerful tools we seem to have.

Peter Pan has some high level occult truths in it... heh.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Agreed 100% Aliensun. And your initial judgement of the story as "adolescent" is spot on. All I kept thinking from line 1 was, "boy this reads like a 14 year old craving attention." But it confirmed it for me when I got to the Twilight inspired being an immortal vampire with violet hair. That book really did mess with kids' minds...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I'm sorry, but how old are you? If this has any semblance of truth, which I doubt (you seem to like this stuff, interviewed on a monster tv show?), Dan has a serious mental illness. Being a psych major doesn't give you the know how to accurately diagnose mental illness, and even if you have the degree (which I don't know) means little in terms of this. Sorry, I don't buy it and I'm guessing you like attention. Flame away, but you seem to have crazy luck with your sightings. Monsters, ghosts, possession, and your grammar hurts your credibility. Just being real here.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Menrva

schizophrenia doesn't cause other people who are not schizophrenic to see the same thing at the same time.

No, he wasn't schizophrenic. He was totally not himself. I know some of the symptoms are similar but I'm confident in saying that this is not simply a case of psychiatric illness. I study psychology. I know for a fact that schizophrenia doesn't produce full bodied apparitions and bangs and sounds etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Who doesn't like attention?

I'm 23. Dan doesn't have a serious mental illness. He is pretty obviously dealing with something spiritual in nature here. I don't really care if you believe me or not--but I guess it does hurt my feelings a bit. I honestly didn't really want to tell this story because it's embarrassing. Neither did I want to tell the story of me seeing that wolf beast thing. But in both cases, I was convinced to tell my account because I WANT TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE.

I want to share what has happened to me so that other people can know about it and arm themselves against it ever happening to them.

Don't pretend to understand or know me. Yeah, I have an interest in this stuff--BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME. You have no idea how it makes me feel. Do you know what it feels like to be a freak? I do. So no, if I wanted attention I'd want good attention for some of the cool things I do--like write and draw and public speak. This has NOTHING to do with my abilities (or lackthereof)--in fact, it has to do with my failings as a person to be able to protect my friend. I am ASHAMED that I allowed all of this to happen. None of this paints me in a good light at all--and let me tell you I LIKE people seeing me in a good light. But my desire to tell the truth has superseded my selfishness. So please, think before you speak.

Not only do I seek to help others as in people who read this online--I seek to help my friends. If you don't have any info to help me then that is fine. But don't go telling me who I am or what I know or what I'm capable of. It's really insulting.

At any rate, my story will never change. And if you don't believe it then that's just fine. It doesn't hurt me at all--but I sure hope you never are in a situation where you wish that you had believed me. Just keeping it real, you know?
edit on 24-4-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join