It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that the non-physical world is just a giant consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I believe that the non-physical world is just a giant consciousness. And that this consciousness can split and merge itself at will.

For example, it can split itself into two to have a conversation with itself, just to merge later and instantly share what the different parts learned.

It's an extremely powerful mind, its intelligence and memory has no limits. Inside its mind it can do and visualize whatever it wants, it is similar to a lucid dream but it has no limits.

It loves to learn and create scenarios where it can challenge itself. It has thought up the ultimate scenario! In its mind it started creating different laws which acted upon different objects it visualized, eventually this evolved into a super advanced system which we humans call the universe.

At first the universe was just something to play with, it had no life, it was just a physical sandbox. But this giant mind is easily bored with being all powerful, having no limits and all that. It is not challenging enough, so it thought for itself... Why not split myself into billions of consciousnesses which then are stuck perceiving this physical sandbox of mine through objects which themselves abide by the same physical rules?

What an interesting scenario! For the first time in its history it would have limits and it would have to experience what it means to be limited. And it would learn what those limits would give birth to.

Being stuck in weird physical bodies, being stripped of its previous memories, not knowing what is going on and being afraid because of it. Suddenly all kinds of feelings became possible!

Feeling alone and in need of companionship to help you through the struggle of the physical world, falling in love with another one of your consciousnesses who is there for you. Feeling hate for other consciousnesses who wants to dominate you to make their struggle in this physical world easier for themselves. Feeling pride for something you was able to achieve with your limited body. Growing up in different places and getting into all kinds of different situations; feeling all kinds of feelings that you knew not possible!

What an amazing thing to be limited!

And then for you to merge and share it with yourself each time one of the consciousnesses you split yourself into merge back together at the death of their physical bodies. I am growing and learning every second! This is the best way to learn and get wiser, but it is raw and brutal.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanormalGuy

What a good notion, and a well worded thought process.

It sums up vaguely and broadly , my own world view as regards the unseen nature of things.

Finding syncronicity with the larger conciousness is something I believe is obtainable, although through choices made and not weird hooky stuff.

Thanks for a great read!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I believe in the Easter Bunny.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanormalGuy

It's an extremely powerful mind, its intelligence and memory has no limits. Inside its mind it can do and visualize whatever it wants, it is similar to a lucid dream but it has no limits.

As above so below right? If a dream is a microcosm than what's the macro?

If the "mind" doesn't or can't accept the experience, it just does a do over and the experiencer is none the wiser.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've recently been watching the flames canuck series cause I am so damn lonely. women shun me cause I am so devilishly handsome, those who are brave enough quickly dump me when they realize I am a philosopher king and words are more important to me then anything currently trending. wont someone give me my monkey chromosome back so I can fling my # around and not get in trouble for it?
edit on 20-4-2015 by kenzohattori69 because: english- the bastard language of the merchant class; typo

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
These are some things I know to be true. I come from my mother, I am son to a father, my given name. I cannot tell you when I was born nor where. I walk when I have somewhere to be. In my mind a lot of the rest is conjecture. Are you with me?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i agree with you 100%. I also am starting to think that the physical reality is the same thing, only thinker, and denser. Therefore harder to manipulate

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanormalGuy I agree largely with your thought processes and idea's, my own resemble yours; only for the raw and brutal part. I know we can do this in a less raw and brutal way.

And Booyakasha, I believe that it's only denser, harder to manipulate and work with when one is low vibrational/in negative emotions & low in spirits. I believe it gets easier as you feel more positive emotions.

I know, warm and fuzzies and woo woo stuff;

In Lak'ech

new topics

top topics

join