It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Pee Bodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hey Guys I have been researching alot of the conspiracy theories and I can proudly say I am still a follower of Jesus Christ but with a bit more enlightenment. I want to reach out to others who have the same beleifs that the world is lying in the grips of a sinister take over of power. The struggle to find peace is simple in my opinion but there is still a reason we must stand up and fight for our rights. The message I want to take home is there is always a way to find the truth. Truth seekers seek to no end. The message whether good or bad is the final destination, for without truth we have what we consider death. If the truth is something that we bare it not, then that is the conclusive proof we are looking for. I want to make the claim that the Angels have been guiding my path for quiet some time. I have been anointed to find the answers revealed to me in my dreams and thoughts. It is a revelation to me but I want to share those truths that have been delivered to me from the spirit realm of the Most High. I know it may sound weird but it is like plugging into a bottomless pit of knowledge that I can call upon at any time. The simple request of my prayers usually get answered momentarily but at worst by the end of the week. Thanks for this forum I can finally express my views without the indignation of religious and political bodies to shut me Up. If you think this sounds like crazy babble then sorry, but I have to get my post count up to 20 before I can post in the main forums. lol ha ha. God bless guys can't wait to chat!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: huza78

Hello sir \maam.

Welcome. Its good to believe in something. It is enough to consider you part of our family if you want only the best for people and if you are committed to truth.

Blessings to you and yours as well.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

and we add one to the tally, nice.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

welcome!! and paragraphs are your friend, makes it easier for us to read your posts!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Welcome, Huza!

Many interesting threads here.

I found one such highly intriguing thread in archives from 2008 but, whew, was it deep. Search archives for "Hidden_Hand" but bring along your enlightened spirit and open mind. Try to read it to the end. Be brave...it's worth it. I nearly folded but glad I didn't.

Enjoy the adventure!!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Welcome to the site!

looking forward to hearing more about your angel experiences

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

"Welcome to Our ATS Family!"

Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies, till you want to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"

Have a good One! Later, Syx.

edit on 20-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join