It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black suspect dies after Baltimore cops break his spine in ‘brutal’ police beating

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
More police violence,this guy seemingly was fine until his arrest,shortly after he ends up in hospital and really messed up.....so what happened between the arrest and hospital ?

The link is to raw story and has some video but only shows the man being dragged away in pain,so we do not get to see what happened prior,apparently there were witnesses who claim the police were being overly aggressive .......

www.rawstory.com...

(post by Onslaught2996 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

He was just a damn street thug that should have listened to the police duh.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

That makes cops "damn street thugs" too, don't it?

I mean why even bother with jail and courts? Just send all criminals to the hospital, right?

Friggin Gestapo. Whats the difference?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I mean why even bother with jail and courts? Just send all criminals to the hospital, right?

I gotta agree with this.

Some leos are way out in left field these days.

They think they are judge dread, and are judge jury and executioner.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

street thugs...yes... and as far as the gestapo goes the obvious difference is the language spoken other than that i am not sure there is any....

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's not violence.
Brutality is more appropriate a term.
That's flat out over the top primal murder.

Good heavens. Whatever happened to due process?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I wish i knew.....apparently due process is a thing of the past ...at least it appears that way will all the videos appearing with the blatant police brutality

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I confess I can't watch the videos of this level of retaliation. My stomach isn't that strong and my constitution too weak. Plus, without knowing exactly what transpired beforehand to invoke this sort of police response just makes things worse. I prefer knowing the whole story, but these videos rarely seem to cover all elements. They're borderline snuff films.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

In some quarters it seems...factually, there is no difference if they can send prisoners to their graves without all the bells and whistles of some kind of justice.

edit on 19-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The vid shows very little of the incident...literally just the point where the man is cuffed and taken away..... One witness is saying the man was tazed while cuffed,but sadly i doubt we will get the full story...and i agree these little snippets are very much like snuff films....

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So there's a possibility it's just sensationalist propaganda? If it's just claims, it could very well be heresy at this juncture. A million and one things could have happened after booking that didn't even involve the police. Good heavens, I really don't want to live in a world with such brutality - from any hands - official or otherwise.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

There certainly is a possibility...for all we know the man my have decided to headbut stuff really hard,or jump head first into something,to cause his spine to break.....

Who knows...but what we do know is there are witnesses who claim brutality,and the mans injuries are telling a story....we also know the man was seemingly not seriously injured before he was in custody and i believe the police have a duty of care when taking people into custody.....

You are right though all we have is speculation...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I really wish these types of partial stories weren't the tour de force these days.

The last thing this country needs to do is prove Charles Manson right.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
have we been invaded by aliens or what? this is so bizarre.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

or he could got a beat down by two or three other thugs in the holding cell that made him their bitch before he was released.
ever think of that?

just speculatein'

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

or he could got a beat down by two or three other thugs in the holding cell that made him their bitch before he was released.
ever think of that?

just speculatein'

Thats pretty much all there is at the moment ... speculation....it is possible that he received the injuries in a holding cell by a third party.....anything is possible...

what we do know is that the injuries received were whilst in police custody ....

here are some more sources...
www.baltimoresun.com...=1

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 19-4-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I will testify those holding calls can be brutal. I'm pretty quiet and easy going and was in holding for a minor misdemeanor and there was this tough blonde girl in there doing her best to get the new girls to fight for her amusement. We didn't of course, but we were also ladies about our internment. Wish I could say the same about the brute girl, but she was there for a reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join