It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Patriot?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

What the hell are you talking about! Did I say I know all the famous patriots? Did I say I cared?

I said "in my opinion" I never said everyone should agree with me. What were you trying to get at with your post, in relation to what I said?

You can be patriotic for your country, its up to you. Like its up to me to hate it and see all the problems it has caused .

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: amazing

It is often futile to try and explain the actual situation in Palestine to someone who has been conditioned to believe that Palestinians are terrorists(and several more derogatory slurs) while Israel is an ally, good and needs to be protected from their terrorist neighbors(that Israel apparently assumes the have a God given right to seize their land) because the bible says so or whatever asinine reasoning that sticks.

Some of us can see past the disinformation and conditioning that is present in the USA.

Because Israel want a Palestinian land. From everything I see, all they want is to stop living in constant fear of having a rocket come through their roofs, and pray that Iran doesn't follow through with their constant threat of annihalation.

Also, how about you read a bit of history that ISNT written by Progressives with an agenda. THEIR LAND?!(The Palestinians), you DO REALIZE that the Jews were in the Middle East first and for longer than Islam has been a religion today before Mohammed was even born don't you?

The Jews took Palestinian land? Funny, I thought they conquered it from the Jews/Christians in the first place. History had shown that Islam is the most violent of the Abrahamic religions. Maybe Karma is finally biting them in the ass.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Using that logic, the US needs to give all their land back to the Native Americans and the white man needs to go back to Europe.

Israel is terrorist nation, the have even attacked the US. This is well documented but we have too many people in the US who believe in a fairy tale and that Israel is a holy and god fearing country for the US to cut ties and more importantly funding to Israel.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: chuck258

Using that logic, the US needs to give all their land back to the Native Americans and the white man needs to go back to Europe.

Israel is terrorist nation, the have even attacked the US. This is well documented but we have too many people in the US who believe in a fairy tale and that Israel is a holy and god fearing country for the US to cut ties and more importantly funding to Israel.

And the USS Cole?
Who did that?

And the many Somalian pirates seizing ships of American companies and holding hostage Americans?

No, let's look at one incident and blame Israel forever, but Somalians, let's just give them a pass because they are too poor. What was the whole Black Hawk Down incident about?

It's always Israel you blame because you believe the propaganda from the past, like the old lie that Jews were killing boys to use their blood in their Passover bread. Some things never change.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Nothing you have posted is relative to Israel being an agent of terrorism, the US is also guilty of many of acts of terrorism in the world.

I feel that I am a patriot because I can see what the US really does to the rest of the world, NOT what MSM wants the US citizens to believe.

To the rest of the world the US does not represent freedom.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join