It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will be Queen Elizabeth II the longest ever reigning monarch in British history?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers

On September 9th of this 2015 if The Queen Elizabeth II be still alive she will be the longest ever reigning monarch in British history surpassing the record that until now is for that position belongs to her Great Grand Mother Queen Victoria, who ruled the Empire for 63 years, 216 days.

en.wikipedia.org...

At today Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth has 63 years, 72 days on the British Throne, and it is my forecast that she will do it, she will be the Longest Reigning English Monarch after September of this year and Moreover I dare to forecast that she will be in that position in History not just for some days of difference with respect to Queen Victoria, but much more time.

Her elder son Prince Charles is already right now the eldest British heir apparent still waiting to ascend to the throne, he got that record on 2011 for heir apparent and Yesterday April 18th as the longest ever holder of the title of Prince of Wales, by surpassing his great grand father Edward VIII record with that same title.

www.bbc.com...

Edward VIII, the son of Queen Victoria, was the longest-serving heir apparent in British history for more than a century, since 1901 to 2011. He was surpassed by his great-great-grandson Charles, Prince of Wales, on 22 April 2011. As the title Prince of Wales is not exactly coincident with the position of heir apparent, he remains the longest-serving holder of that title, at 59 years, 45 days; as of 18 April 2015, Charles has held the title for 56 years, 266 days.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is likely that the Queen, in spite of whenever she die, even possibly will remain with that record until the end of times.

If you are agree or not with this forecast or you have your own one join to this Thread and give your estimation of what is going to happen?

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/19/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm sure every body has told you this but she already is.
Well the longest lived that is.
edit on 4192015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
She has already outlived Victoria by seven years.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Quoting David Icke here "that reptilian bloodline "

lol

edit on 19-4-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
She has already outlived Victoria by seven years.

The issue is not how long she has lived, but how long she has been Queen.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It's possible, evil people after all tend to live longer, while the good are culled in their sleep by goons working for inbred merchant elites.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I don't doubt she'll make it to exceed Victoria by quite a bit. I don't know if "until the end of times" is how long she'll hold that record though. Assuming that Britain continues to hold Queens and Kings and medical advances continue I would imagine that it may be just a couple of generations away from someone holding the throne for, possibly, much much longer.

That's just the petty observation of an American.....The royals and the culture around them have always fascinated me.

**edited to correct bad typo**

edit on 0415300504pm4830America/ChicagoSun, 19 Apr 2015 17:23:48 -0500 by MythMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Why do white people my self included, tend to glorify
their dried up Monarchs above God himself?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
She is perhaps holding out for that and then some.

Some responsibilities have been delegated but not sure if she ever plans on stepping down. Charles possibly has a bit of a wait yet and even then public opinion has suggested William as next.

Hereditary monarchy huh?! I guess at least it isn't 'monarch=god' on earth like the past.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I do not, nor do I consider 'god' a male if any sex at all, more of an infinite energy.
edit on 19-4-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Connell

Do you have some evidence to suggest that the Queen is evil? Nope? Didn't think so.

I personally hope she passes the crown straight to William, although I have in recent years started to warm up to Charles with all the good work he has been doing.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is part of a very odd set of statistics which anyone knowing British history well can't help noticing;

Elizabeth I; 1558-1603 (44 years)
George III; 1760-1820 (59 years)
Victoria; 1837-1901 (63 years).
Elizabeth II; 1952-?

In other words, four of the last five centuries have had a long reign dominating the second half of the century.
Each reign extends beyond the end of the century.
And the reigns get longer as the series progresses.
If that trend continued, someone would inherit well before 2050 and reign for a good 70 years or so.

edit on 19-4-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

And 3 of them female, two named Elis(z)abeth and all stoic.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

I do not, nor do I consider 'god' a male if any sex at all, more of an infinite energy.

The Christian god is depicted as male because creation is a masculine concept. It's the same reason why traditional "paragons of virtue" are always male. Women typically fall short of absolute virtue.

Still, it is quite a mistake to try to assign a "gender" to God.
edit on 19-4-2015 by Connell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

For give me for being blunt, but our considerations mine and yours,
are of the most minute importance to the matter I would think.
Prolly as much as my question means to her.
edit on Rpm41915v40201500000027 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Connell

I am more than aware of the failings of Christianity assigning gender to creation.

However prior to that (in many belief systems) it was in fact considered a more feminine trait. I also have to add that women are not any more short of ''absolute virtue'' than men, again such offensive misogynistic ramblings are the stuff of lack of intelligence.
edit on 19-4-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Regardless, I commented thus as I disgree to your blanket statement of ''white people'' glorifying monarchy. I do not and most of those I know do not.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Oh but we always have in general, whether you do so individually
or not, has no baring on the fact. Certainly the Queen believes in
God and a hundred to one odds she refers to God as a male.
edit on Rpm41915v53201500000026 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Those societies were usually very primitive, doing little more than worshipping fertility idols with exaggerated features. The same places where you will find loads of phallic symbols everywhere, overall very base and primitive. Once some form of enlightenment takes hold, it is increasingly apparent that creation is masculine- and this applies to all creation.

Males create, females tend and maintain.

Also, I am offended that you think I'm a misogynist.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

She probably will. It doesn`t mean anything really.

Doesn`t give her super powers and am not quite sure about "white people" glorifying dried up monarchs.

Good old queenie, good for her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join