It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redistribution of wealth... A thorny issue!.. An alternative?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
One might also consider dis-enfranchising the "Insurance Industry based|" Global Money Laundering process which replaces "fiat" money with Tangible dollars, paid for and earned dollars that are deposited as permiums by billions of people then withdrawn as legitimate claims based upon the Insurance Industry by TPTB ,this is the backbone of the PTBs process of Global fiscal manipulations.The Twin Towers and the Titanic are high profile examples of this "Fiat money laundering"most are familiar with.This message has been brought to your in part by WCB Canada who through their SOP procedures provided me with the 2 most important ingredients required for constant learning and sharing .......time and poverty.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Where did I pose it as a forgone conclusion ma'am?

Delusional?

Is that an attack on my mental health?

I expected better from you madame!

So now you are resorting to an anti feminist stance by posting "ma'am" and "madame" and the like to your detractors whom you know are not female in some derogatory way.

Classy dude, but it falls perfectly in line with the male Muslim brain washing, looking down on the feminine in domination. I did not expect better of you but I did expect you to not be so transparent accentuating the Neanderthal traits of your groups beliefs.

You posted you were going to do medication, not me. Expect responses that are appropriate to the content you provide.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

End all taxes.
Sign bill that limits government spending to some $$ yearly with a annual 3% increase.
Print the money.

We already print money so what not just stop faking it and end taxes and print what is needed.
Let the congressmen fight over where the $$ amount mandated by the law/bill above is distributed. Like Defense, Education, Social Security etc...

Let some mathematicians and computers figure out the amount actually needed and go with it. If it don't work you can reset.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I think we should abolish the monetary system and go back to bartering and that way wealth would not mean squat!

Switzerland has it right... They give 2500 a month to every citizen, and then use capitalism from there. Completely erased poverty.

We better do something else.... Automation is going to kill 80% of jobs in the next 50 years, so real soon we have to drop the conservative " even if it would save the world and lives, I shouldn't have to pay for that!!! So let the world burn, Jesus is comming anyway!"

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Didn't know it was appropriate to call people delusional.

Duly noted.

And I said ma'am & Madame because I thought you were a lady... Sir.

Sincerest apologies.

Despite your vitriol about my faith.

That's about the 4th time you've brought it up in irrelevance to the OP.
Classy indeed, dude.
edit on 20-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
what the world needs is a distribution of education and hard work ethic. what is the use of redistributing the wealth if most people don't know how to wisely invest, save their money, use their money? 90 percent of redistributed money would end right back in the hands of the 1% possibly making them richer than ever lol!!!!

what is the use of redistributing wealth if a majority of people blow it on things they should not be spending it on? now if people were taught basic economics, how to budget, invest, save and spend their money wisely along w a decent education we wouldn't need a redistribution.

people need to have the knowledge, will and drive to better themselves, if people are given money, homes, cars, food they will lose the drive to acquire those things and maintain those things on their own. it is like a kid learning the value of the dollar and knowing the hard work it took to acquire the toys they are given.

in my opinion people need to have some self pride/confidence and do their best to acquire the knowledge and work ethic needed to keep a clean house, neighborhood, environment, family on their own without looking for handouts.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I think we should abolish the monetary system and go back to bartering and that way wealth would not mean squat!

riiight....no setback there....as with everything, actions have consequences....researching the consequences first, before prescribing an action, is the way I would go about this.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Not to mention ... what if I simply have a skill that doesn't produce tangible goods?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
A problem with making the line workers the most important employees in any operation is that very often they simply know that they are turning screw A in hole B. The ones who know why they are turning screw A in hole B and what to do if something changes that are the ones in the offices with the degrees - they're you engineers and scientists who originally designed the things on the line and understand the entire process from start to finish.

Are you saying their contribution is less important than the guy on the line?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

And when was this magical time?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

So I was just pondering redistribution of wealth...

In recent days I read a Ebook called Banks Lie (by an Australian bloke who had his house taken by a bank) It was shown in this book that our signature creates the money we sign for but the money does not go to us but to the lender. Below that statement was a quote by a professor somebody who said something along the lines that technically, all it should take for a government to create all the money needed, is for someone to sign a financial instrument which is what a credit application is. (its not a contract.)

redistribution of wealth would then be easy due to the government direct ability to create money and so it then have to be carefull where and who it all went to.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Wou were born on this planet so you shouldn't be charged for its resources?

What a load of crap...
This is the problem with our society, people are owed for doing nothing.

Ok so then you must love the unaffordable healthcare sham I mean act. This forces everyone to pay in unless you absolutely can't for a product. What about the people that don't want that product but are forced to pay for others because they are subsidizing others. Is it fair for being born to pay for others?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Or stop worrying what people have earned and stop interfering with other peoples lives?

Instead of labeling all rich as "evil"

How about just focusing on were they got that money from ?

If they got it 100% legally and morally then keep your grubby jealous mitts off it.

If they got it through tax dodging, war profiteering, fraud ect? Confiscate it ALL and throw them in prison.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

What about the people that don't want that product but are forced to pay for others because they are subsidizing others. Is it fair for being born to pay for others?

What if I want Tesla's universal free energy but have to pay for gas and electric???

The crap you just spouted beat mine tenfold.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

How do BP & the likes legally and morally control all energy resources?

What is legality in this issue besides a writ from the House of Lords and not the people we've elected?

That's the group's I'm discussing.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: crazyewok

How do BP & the likes legally and morally control all energy resources?

What is legality in this issue besides a writ from the House of Lords and not the people we've elected?

That's the group's I'm discussing.

Yes and I agree with you there.

Certain big oil groups certain banks and defense contractors need a huge investigation and possibly asset stripping.

Just bare in mind many rich or people in that 1% are not in that group.
edit on 22-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

what about this idea. i have a friend who's father told her as a young girl, that when she was an adult, there would be flying cars, free energy and robots doing the work that people don't want to do. energy cost is the only thing that limits safe technological advances, and since our money system and our debt system is based around oil, the product's ability to keep the wealthy, continuously in charge, also keeps free energy out of the picture since money can't be made off of it.

anyway, this was the idea:

introduce electrogravitics as a free energy source. remove money. have robots do any manual labor others don't want to do and then make all products free. people then will be free to pursue whatever type of work, if any, they would like to pursue, provided they are capable of doing so. rather than a scarcity system with a work ethic, instead have an abundance system with a betterment ethic. the betterment ethic essentially encourages people to do whatever it is they love to do for the social currency (reputation for being really good at what you do) it provides.

have 3 simple laws. we instantly mature as a planet, like over night. no more scrambling for position in a slave system. no more concerns that you may be in the poor house the next day, as everyone will essentially have the same opportunities and the same access to any goods and services they require. no more wars, religious or otherwise.

no more cute brown babies dying of starvation and thirst. no more poverty.

ahh, such a lovely idea.
edit on 22-4-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I've never believed in the notion of redistribution of wealth, it's a flawed notion not unlike the Zimbabwean notion of giving all farm land back to people who don't know how to farm. Like it or not, we live in a society where money flows through the public and business in order to keep things moving, the problem comes when veins are constricted to flow money to specific groups of people, or whole limbs are cut out of the system to make a minority extremely wealthy.

The solution to all of this is greater restriction on businesses, preventing companies like Walmart from opening yet another mega-store to replace ten local businesses.

This is what most people don't consider...

Walmart opens a store and hires 100 people.
This then replaces ten small businesses each hiring 20 people, they all close and 200 people are now unemployed, only 50% of them get a job at the new Walmart.
Walmart then pays those people less than they were making before, so they now need assistance to keep them on a reasonable income - which comes from your taxes.
Walmart pays less tax than those ten smaller businesses it replaced.
The employees no longer pay the same level of tax they did either, because they now need assistance too.
Walmart also then funnels their profits out of the state and out of the country, to avoid paying the tax they owe, meaning that you then pay even more tax to make up the shortfall.
Walmart also pays their suppliers less, meaning the local farmers who were selling something at $20 now has to sell it to Walmart for $10 or go out of business. This means them downsizing, losing more employees. Corporations like Walmart continue to reduce the prices they are willing to pay suppliers, meaning that the supply chain can only be degraded.
Of course, those suppliers and their former employees are now paying less tax too, which means you are again paying more.

All of this comes down to the same thing - you think you're getting something for %20 less at Walmart, but you're really paying %50 more in taxation to support all the people and the lost tax that corporation is no longer paying.

Now multiply that by the thousand, across the country, across industries, across states, and you see why this system is doomed to fail and cannot possibly be sustainable.

Corporations like Walmart have absolutely zero social responsibility. They don't give a damn about the community they work in and they don't give a rats ass about the millions of $'s they funnel out of the community every week. They move it into their offshore accounts and you are all left with the tax bill, the welfare bill for their poorly paid staff, the bill to support the supplier they almost ran into the ground, the local taxes they refuse to pay under the guise of bringing "more employment" to a local area.

This is what needs to change.

Redistribution of wealth in the way it's discussed will not change anything. It's the corrupt economic system that has failed and needs to be completely restructured to support local economies.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I vote that we redistribute the wealth the traditional way... By revolution. Kill the rich ans take their money!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hudsonhawk69

I vote that we redistribute the wealth the traditional way... By revolution. Kill the rich ans take their money!

And who decides what rich people are bad and good?

Is a Doctor bad?
A entrepreneur who invented a product you use?
What about me im just in the 1% bracket? I pay my taxes in full and obey all laws.

Who acts as judge?
edit on 22-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join