It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Confront Soldiers During War, Says Ex-Air Force Intelligence Officer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

You mean to tell me after decades of crop circles, abductions, crash landings, secret meetings, cattle mutilations, military interactions, underwater encounters, ancient aliens and every other "unexplained" phenomenon attributed to ET the Believer camp still has nada? Not one shred of verifiable, testable evidence? No DNA? No peice of alien tech? No bodies...nothing?? After 70-80 years. Who's the troll and who's the realist.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

originally posted by: JadeStar

Please do not lie about my position, or my posts.

Let me repeat, I never said "aliens are here because I know they are here".

Never, Not once. You say you have five examples of that? Show me one.

Until then, my credibility is just fine, Mr. "T".

Herp derp.....

From this reply to one of my threads.....

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
STARRED AND FLAGGED !

What great read on a weekend.

My first thought was to the reports that greys are not actually the extraterrestrial conscious life forms but a bio-robot created by something else, used in deep space travel (some say are part of the craft itself) to feed back information.

According to secret alien interviews that is

Makes your whole thread moot, but who cares!

Good point zazzafrazz. Yes, this whole thread is moot. You could learn more about the greys on the back of a cereal box than you will from this thread. Jadestar's ?analysis? is so superficial as to ignore almost every physiological and psychological aspect of these beings. Instead, she perfers to guess wildly as to their world, like a little girl guesses what land unicorns come from.

And that's what so many at ATS come here for, to treat the alien situation as if it were a guessing game, endlessly going around and around with speculation. Like the questions of aliens were just a mental exercise to wonder about idly, to attach your own personal notions to an imaginary alien.

I mean face it, people, jadestar here ADMITS she thinks GREYS ARE NOT REAL. For Pete's sake, how seriously can one take her treatment of the issue?

And from this post which got kinda creepy...

a reply to: JadeStar

Jadestar says: "If I cared I would challenge YOU to get out of your comfort zone and defend the skeptical side of this argument just as I presented some valid scientifically based arguments for the existence of The Greys in this thread but that would take a bit more intellectual fortitude than I feel you are capable of mustering as evidenced by this..."

I'm not sure how much more clearly I can say this, but I will try. Please use that intellectual fortitude you mention to understand what I have to say here:

I'm not guessing whether aliens are here, in the way that you are guessing they are not here. We do not come to this question with the same amount of information. My position that aliens are here is based on first-hand knowledge. Yours is admitted not, correct? Otherwise, you would hold my position. These are simply the different circumstances that we bring to this discussion.

And this is how you missed the entire point of my last post. You treat this issue like it is fiction, to be speculated on endlessly, with no right answer. That is not the situation.

Case in point; In your quote you ask me to step out of my comfort zone and take the skeptic position of this "argument", and debate you. As if serious discussion of the alien situation was just another topic for some collegiate debate society. Then you say I lack the "intellectual fortitude" to do so.

It isn't a matter of intellectual fortitude, it would be intellectually dishonest of me to "step out of my comfort zone" and play pretend with you. Not about a topic this important. Would you ask Paul Revere to "step out of his comfort zone" and argue that the British are not coming? Would you demand Paul Revere prove to you that the British were coming? That could end up costing you a great deal. Costing all of us a great deal, perhaps. The wiser move was to heed his warning, be grateful they did. But today, the lesson seems forgotten.

So too with your treating the alien situation as if it were just "an argument" to be had. It really isn't, and pretending the reality of alien contact is up for debate is a foolhardy use of your intellect, and I know you have a fine intellect.

We need now to move on to the serious questions.

In otherwords, the aliens are here, have "invaded" like the British and we are to "move on to more serious questions" than question that because um....you said so?

(clears throat)...."So what was that you were saying again about your credibility?"

Jadestar, where in ANY of those quotes did I say "aliens are here because I know they are here." ?

Nowhere, jade. I never said it, and you have not provided one quote of me saying that.

You implied it in both quotes. You don't have to say those exact words. You implied it.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Herp derp.....

STARRED AND FLAGGED !

My first thought was to the reports that greys are not actually the extraterrestrial conscious life forms but a bio-robot created by something else, used in deep space travel (some say are part of the craft itself) to feed back information.

Good point zazzafrazz. Yes, this whole thread is moot. You could learn more about the greys on the back of a cereal box than you will from this thread. Jadestar's ?analysis? is so superficial as to ignore almost every physiological and psychological aspect of these beings. Instead, she perfers to guess wildly as to their world, like a little girl guesses what land unicorns come from.

And that's what so many at ATS come here for, to treat the alien situation as if it were a guessing game, endlessly going around and around with speculation. Like the questions of aliens were just a mental exercise to wonder about idly, to attach your own personal notions to an imaginary alien.

I mean face it, people, jadestar here ADMITS she thinks GREYS ARE NOT REAL. For Pete's sake, how seriously can one take her treatment of the issue?

Jadestar says: "If I cared I would challenge YOU to get out of your comfort zone and defend the skeptical side of this argument just as I presented some valid scientifically based arguments for the existence of The Greys in this thread but that would take a bit more intellectual fortitude than I feel you are capable of mustering as evidenced by this..."

I'm not sure how much more clearly I can say this, but I will try. Please use that intellectual fortitude you mention to understand what I have to say here:

I'm not guessing whether aliens are here, in the way that you are guessing they are not here. We do not come to this question with the same amount of information. My position that aliens are here is based on first-hand knowledge. Yours is admitted not, correct? Otherwise, you would hold my position. These are simply the different circumstances that we bring to this discussion.

And this is how you missed the entire point of my last post. You treat this issue like it is fiction, to be speculated on endlessly, with no right answer. That is not the situation.

Case in point; In your quote you ask me to step out of my comfort zone and take the skeptic position of this "argument", and debate you. As if serious discussion of the alien situation was just another topic for some collegiate debate society. Then you say I lack the "intellectual fortitude" to do so.

It isn't a matter of intellectual fortitude, it would be intellectually dishonest of me to "step out of my comfort zone" and play pretend with you. Not about a topic this important. Would you ask Paul Revere to "step out of his comfort zone" and argue that the British are not coming? Would you demand Paul Revere prove to you that the British were coming? That could end up costing you a great deal. Costing all of us a great deal, perhaps. The wiser move was to heed his warning, be grateful they did. But today, the lesson seems forgotten.

So too with your treating the alien situation as if it were just "an argument" to be had. It really isn't, and pretending the reality of alien contact is up for debate is a foolhardy use of your intellect, and I know you have a fine intellect.

In otherwords, the aliens are here, have "invaded" like the British and we are to "move on to more serious questions" than question that because um....you said so?

(clears throat)...."So what was that you were saying again about your credibility?"

Jadestar, where in ANY of those quotes did I say "aliens are here because I know they are here." ?

Nowhere, jade. I never said it, and you have not provided one quote of me saying that.

So, as you ask, I was saying my credibility is just fine, jade.

Your credibility? Hmm. Not so good.

Cuckooold gave the list above your post. Yes, yes you did. Multiple times

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I could ask you how many of those 50 years you spent studying any of the related sciences that have anything to do with the study of subjects like UFOs and Aliens but i digress......

The study of subjects like UFOs and aliens? Whatever they're teaching you, these are subjects you couldn't be further away from knowing.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Herp derp.....

STARRED AND FLAGGED !

So, as you ask, I was saying my credibility is just fine, jade.

Your credibility? Hmm. Not so good.

Cuckooold gave the list above your post. Yes, yes you did. Multiple times

Where? Post that quote, pronto.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

The fact is, ufology needs better evidence to convince the skeptical community of non-human UFOs. If you think about it, the quality of evidence is simply not that good. There are hardly any clear, close-up, non-hoaxed photos, and physical evidence is practically non-existant.

I keep my mind open to the possibility of ET or non-human craft, but you can't expect those who follow strictly the scientific method to accept beyond any doubt the reality of such craft. It wouldn't be scientific.
edit on 21-4-2015 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Does the name Wernher Van Braun ring a bell?

At the height of WW2, there were reports of foo fighters after Braun developed the V2, and after he was poached by the US, there were reports of UFO's. coincidence?

Those pilots in 'nam didn't know of OXCART or the USAF's equivalent model, just like the SS had no knowledge of the V2 or like the Iraqis had no knowledge of the Nighthawk. I believe that most of these UFO's were just advanced aircraft, and I can also understand why soldiers or pilots would be spooked-they were kept in the dark for a reason.

Yes, most likely just coincidence. You have to remember that flying saucers were widely seen as early as the 1920s here in the US

In fact some of the best photo evidence for flying saucers comes from the 1920s, because it was easier to determine the veracity of a photograph.

Your source for this?

My source? What do you want jade, a website?

Do you have a problem with the authenticity of flying disc photographs from the 1920s?

Or do you just have a problem with the reality of alien contact? I mean, it's clear you go to elaborate lengths to deny any evidence that advances that conclusion.

Why should anyone listen to anything you say?

Over and over you state that aliens and UFOs are real, and never once have you provided one iota of evidence. Just the other day you said;

And finally, no, I never said aliens are here because I know they're here. You're being sloppy with your accusations.

I pulled out at least 5 examples of you stating exactly this.

You have no credibility here at all, and yet you continue to blindly argue with people who provide evidence to back their claims. Why should anybody believe anything you say, you are simply text on a page?

There's a word, starting with 'T', for people who behave like this in online forums.

Here we go...

Here ya go, I'll wait while you read

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I could ask you how many of those 50 years you spent studying any of the related sciences that have anything to do with the study of subjects like UFOs and Aliens but i digress......

The study of subjects like UFOs and aliens? Whatever they're teaching you, these are subjects you couldn't be further away from knowing.

I don't know about that.... I mean.. being very familiar with the night sky and learning about things which people might find mysterious, and thus a UFO is probably helpful. To that end, have you EVER taken a basic astronomy 101 type course?

Understanding how the ionosphere of a terrestrial planet interacts with stellar flux might also be helpful, i dunno....

Understanding the mechanics of life on Earth and the diversity of all the bizarre (dare I say alien) shapes it takes in response to adapt to its environment/respond to stimuli/gather resources and the characteristics of planets like Earth around other stars, might be kinda helpful with thinking about what forms space travelling aliens from light years away might take, their potential strengths and weaknesses, etc....

But hey.. what do I know? I'm just a little college girl who just a few short years ago was probably playing with dollies and unicorns right? :p
edit on 21-4-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Herp derp.....

STARRED AND FLAGGED !

You implied it in both quotes. You don't have to say those exact words. You implied it.

Ah! So you ADMITTING that I NEVER said that. My credibility? Just fine.

Now you change your claim to I IMPLIED "aliens are here because I know they are here"? Pure bull. Your credibility?

"Aliens are here", I've said that. And "I know aliens are here", I've said that.

I've made it very clear that I know aliens are here because I have had first hand contact with them. That's how I know aliens are here, and I've never said anything to the contrary.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Are you drinking right now???? Your arguing in circles

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

You just said you didn't say it one page ago

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

At the height of WW2, there were reports of foo fighters after Braun developed the V2, and after he was poached by the US, there were reports of UFO's. coincidence?

Those pilots in 'nam didn't know of OXCART or the USAF's equivalent model, just like the SS had no knowledge of the V2 or like the Iraqis had no knowledge of the Nighthawk. I believe that most of these UFO's were just advanced aircraft, and I can also understand why soldiers or pilots would be spooked-they were kept in the dark for a reason.

Yes, most likely just coincidence. You have to remember that flying saucers were widely seen as early as the 1920s here in the US

In fact some of the best photo evidence for flying saucers comes from the 1920s, because it was easier to determine the veracity of a photograph.

Your source for this?

Do you have a problem with the authenticity of flying disc photographs from the 1920s?

Or do you just have a problem with the reality of alien contact? I mean, it's clear you go to elaborate lengths to deny any evidence that advances that conclusion.

Over and over you state that aliens and UFOs are real, and never once have you provided one iota of evidence. Just the other day you said;

And finally, no, I never said aliens are here because I know they're here. You're being sloppy with your accusations.

You have no credibility here at all, and yet you continue to blindly argue with people who provide evidence to back their claims. Why should anybody believe anything you say, you are simply text on a page?

There's a word, starting with 'T', for people who behave like this in online forums.

Ummm, huh?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Are you drinking right now???? Your arguing in circles

He is, isn't he? I could have swore he said that he was arguing that he never said he "the aliens were here" because of his experience allowed him to "know they're here"...

Oh well... I know I offered up a beer to someone else earlier in the thread. I guess he seized upon it and drank it himself.....

edit on 21-4-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I don't know about that.... I mean.. being very familiar with the night sky and learning about things which people might find mysterious, and thus a UFO is probably helpful. To that end, have you EVER taken a basic astronomy 101 type course?

Understanding how the ionosphere of a terrestrial planet interacts with stellar flux might also be helpful, i dunno....

Understanding the mechanics of life on Earth and the diversity of all the bizarre (dare I say alien) shapes it takes in response to adapt to its environment/respond to stimuli/gather resources and the characteristics of planets like Earth around other stars, might be kinda helpful with thinking about what forms space travelling aliens from light years away might take, their potential strengths and weaknesses, etc....

But hey.. what do I know? I'm just a little college girl who just a few short years ago was probably playing with dollies and unicorns right? :p

Aw. Well, you do display a near-textbook case of sophomoritis.

But it isn't your age, I promise I would still say you were wrong about aliens. Even if you were a grown-up.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm all for enjoying a good debate, but playing devil's advocate does not seem very scientific to me because you're taking a bias. Science has without a doubt surpassed Ufology in terms of who will discover "aliens" first, all though it would be extremely exciting if Ufology made a comeback, but science is way in the lead on the alien hunt.

Has science in the last 10 years provided more evidence that we are alone in the Universe? No it's done quite the opposite so that should raise the possibility of us being visited. Now in 2015 we strongly believe the Universe is teeming with life. This is an evolution of our knowledge of the Universe from say 100 years ago.

The next increase in the possibility of being visited, is when science confirms life on another planet. Hopefully we don't discover microbes on Mars that actually have ties to Earth and we discover all life on Earth originated on Mars and brought to Earth via panspermia. If that happens we will have to keep looking beyond Mars for alien life that is truly alien to Earth, which could take a lot more time.

Another increase in the possibility of being visited is not space related but if in a lab we figure out how to calculate worm hole travel. Then in years time we can develop some actual tests.

If one day we confirm life on another planet or moon, and develop worm hole technology or know how it works, then we know deep space travel by other alien life is possible. Once we know it's possible, then the chance of us being visited becomes highly likely, even when we don't have any evidence given to us from ufology.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

It's people like you who give "believers" a bad name.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Your source for this?

Ummm, huh?
are you doing crack or what?

I have NEVER said "aliens are here because I know they are here".

I'm not sure WHY aliens are here. They are probably here for a number of reasons. But it isn't because I know they are here.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth

It's people like you who give "believers" a bad name.

Right back at ya, pal. And don't call me a "believer".

Save the "belief " for the Easter Bunny. No belief is required to know aliens are here.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

but science is way in the lead on the alien hunt.

Sorry. but if it's a race, I won back in 1966. Science will have to settle for the silver.

And when they give me the gold medal, I'm going to put my fist in the air like that black guy did in the 1968 Olympics.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I could have swore he said that he was arguing that he never said he "the aliens were here" because of his experience allowed him to "know they're here"...

Now you realize you were wrong. That is a big step forward for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join