It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is an Illusion? Deconstruct this Disinformation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: WarminIndy

What a bunch of tripe. I gave the video its chance to explain to me why the moon is an illusion. 6 minutes go by, 10, then I got restless and skimmed through it. He just talks with no evidence. Just on and on about stuff with no substance instead referring back to his website or whatever. IF you're going to make a 20 minute video about why the moon is an illusion, you get right to it. Blah blah, name dropping , etc , snore, yawn. He even says he's getting right to the "brass tax" then continues yammering on. The first red flag was his disclaimer to the parents of kids who happen to believe this garbage. It''s his guilty conscious is what it is because he knows it's bull and doesn't want the responsibility of making little kids believe this crap.

nit picking...Brass "tacks" not tax: An idiom that comes from the brass tacks in the counter of a hardware store or draper’s shop used to measure cloth in precise units (rather than holding one end to the nose and stretching out the arm to approximately one yard). To get to the facts.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaxsmash

originally posted by: FlySolo

What a bunch of tripe. I gave the video its chance to explain to me why the moon is an illusion. 6 minutes go by, 10, then I got restless and skimmed through it. He just talks with no evidence. Just on and on about stuff with no substance instead referring back to his website or whatever. IF you're going to make a 20 minute video about why the moon is an illusion, you get right to it. Blah blah, name dropping , etc , snore, yawn. He even says he's getting right to the "brass tax" then continues yammering on. The first red flag was his disclaimer to the parents of kids who happen to believe this garbage. It''s his guilty conscious is what it is because he knows it's bull and doesn't want the responsibility of making little kids believe this crap.

nit picking...Brass "tacks" not tax: An idiom that comes from the brass tacks in the counter of a hardware store or draper’s shop used to measure cloth in precise units (rather than holding one end to the nose and stretching out the arm to approximately one yard). To get to the facts.

Or the nitty gritty.

Yes, I saw that also, but chose to pass it up.
edit on 4/19/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
This is a prime example of going too far into conspiracy madness. The moon is real, it was not created to be an illusion by the powers that be.

This just another thinly disguised no-Moon-landings affair.
No-Mooners make all sorts of daft statements. I've even seen posts here where they use non-Moon based pictures that have been manipulated as evidence that NASA can't be trusted, ergo no Moon landings. I think Saturn's Moons were one of the examples. Other Moon pictures that appear to have some brushing done to horizons seem to indicate a skyline with a different terrain, they would use that too, while others see that as NASA is hiding something that is on the Moon, and that we're not supposed to see it???
The Moon being a Hologram though....NASA must have been around for a long long time then, for the dawn of our time at least. All the other stuff must be Holograms too, Tunguska, Arizona crater, Chelyabinsk, Jupiter, Saturn....and who turns out the lights when there is a Lunar eclipse?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

This is a prime example of going too far into conspiracy madness. The moon is real, it was not created to be an illusion by the powers that be.

This just another thinly disguised no-Moon-landings affair.
No-Mooners make all sorts of daft statements. I've even seen posts here where they use non-Moon based pictures that have been manipulated as evidence that NASA can't be trusted, ergo no Moon landings. I think Saturn's Moons were one of the examples. Other Moon pictures that appear to have some brushing done to horizons seem to indicate a skyline with a different terrain, they would use that too, while others see that as NASA is hiding something that is on the Moon, and that we're not supposed to see it???
The Moon being a Hologram though....NASA must have been around for a long long time then, for the dawn of our time at least. All the other stuff must be Holograms too, Tunguska, Arizona crater, Chelyabinsk, Jupiter, Saturn....and who turns out the lights when there is a Lunar eclipse?

I know...lol.

I've got to hear how they would say all the historical eclipses were manufactured by NASA. If you know of a video like that, please let me know. Maybe the Russians are using HAARP?

I remember back in the day they used to say the Russians had the weather machine, then I heard that Cheney had it...Maybe all the pyramids are a giant hologram laser device? So it was the Egyptians turning the lights off?

Oh my goodness, I could get a headache thinking of all the possibilities of what you asked.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I know...lol.

I've got to hear how they would say all the historical eclipses were manufactured by NASA. If you know of a video like that, please let me know. Maybe the Russians are using HAARP?

I remember back in the day they used to say the Russians had the weather machine, then I heard that Cheney had it...Maybe all the pyramids are a giant hologram laser device? So it was the Egyptians turning the lights off?

Oh my goodness, I could get a headache thinking of all the possibilities of what you asked.

Yes I know what you mean, I get a headache listening to the No-Moon landers alone.
So if there were no Moon landings..who drew that big dog then?

edit on 19-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
if the moon is really an illusion. I'm calling bull#skis on that one. because that would mean that my favorite sandwich Two Moons Over Mihammy. Is based on a lie. a reply to: WarminIndy

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Jesus...

right can someone please summarize what he actually thinks though?

i get there is a "Luna wave" he and literally a hand full of people have identified this, even though a staggering amount of amateur and professional astronomers look at he moon all the damn time on varying levels of awesome to entry level equipment.

but what does he actually think is happening? like a hologram? to cover, the real moon? or to cover that there is no moon? or to hide that we do not live in the solar system, or that Aliens or something are pretending the moon is there? does he think we are a planet science experiment and we are having our surrounding projected on to us so we do not alert us? is this something that has happened for hundreds of years? if so was it always us that projected it? i have so many questions of which he answered literally none, i have wasted roughly 30 minutes on two videos of a guy showing a few images which as far as i can make out where shot attaching a crop sensor camera to a big (ish) telescope and on watch back there is what looks like an image rendering issue that is probably caused by the lack of computer processing\graphics ability and severely low level equipment for the claim he is making.

So please can someone summarize what he actually thinks?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GonzoSinister
Jesus...

right can someone please summarize what he actually thinks though?

i get there is a "Luna wave" he and literally a hand full of people have identified this, even though a staggering amount of amateur and professional astronomers look at he moon all the damn time on varying levels of awesome to entry level equipment.

but what does he actually think is happening? like a hologram? to cover, the real moon? or to cover that there is no moon? or to hide that we do not live in the solar system, or that Aliens or something are pretending the moon is there? does he think we are a planet science experiment and we are having our surrounding projected on to us so we do not alert us? is this something that has happened for hundreds of years? if so was it always us that projected it? i have so many questions of which he answered literally none, i have wasted roughly 30 minutes on two videos of a guy showing a few images which as far as i can make out where shot attaching a crop sensor camera to a big (ish) telescope and on watch back there is what looks like an image rendering issue that is probably caused by the lack of computer processing\graphics ability and severely low level equipment for the claim he is making.

So please can someone summarize what he actually thinks?

I think every one of those things you mentioned are what he is telling people, not that he believes it.

I don't really know, myself. I think he was saying the moon is an illusion because Dreamworks uses the moon logo, to show it reflecting in the water. He said we can't go out of low earth orbit, but then talks about the Mars mission.

I really can't say what it is he believes.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I think that he's an attention-seeking nutjob. Anyone agree?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmind

I think that he's an attention-seeking nutjob. Anyone agree?

No, a money making nutjob.

Think about why people advertise on their videos to get people to subscribe? They make money off subscribers.

See, that humongous telescope and expensive camera he used? He had to pay for that with some money and if he doesn't do anything else all day long but make videos and look at the moon, then he is making money off youtube.

He's not attention seeking, he's money seeking.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join