It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Help Needed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This is a big issue here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're being told the fire was accidentally started by an unidentified Australian.

On the contrary, I remember the coroner telling me it was obvious how the fire had started. Detective Inspector Raymond Falconer actually identified a man who had dropped a lit cigarette that went down a hole in the stand and started the fire.
This corroborates what I was told at the time by the coroner. He said it was believed the fire had been started by a man, visiting this country from Australia, but his name was never revealed.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

It was a terrible stroke of bad luck to drop the one cigarette that started a fire out of thousands dropped over the years. If it's true there is no blame attached. Unless an accelerant had been laid for a cigarette to fall on. Then blame lies with whoever laid that accelerant. Perhaps it's just coincidence that the club chairman had the stand rebuilt with the payout then sold his shares.

We would very much like to hear from the un-named Australian who attended that game.

Does anyone have any leads?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I don't think this site is big enough to have leads on Australia stuff

This is predominantly US people

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Who is "we" .

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Is there a reason why you think the guy who dropped that cigarette may visit this site?

Also, why would you expect them to own up to the manslaughter of 52 people?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Spaceweevil2

I don't think that guy exists. He seems to be an invention of the establishment to aid their cover-up. Probably just a case of deliberate confusion.

One cigarette out of all those thousands dropped over the years ignited the rubbish. With a flash according to our ATS eyewitness.

The fire started at the right hand side of the images I think you'll be seeing but I can't watch them again being a part of such a disaster still carries an emotional burden and it's quite upsetting to write this, this is where a few of the rowdier fans were stood and I saw some sort of flash and just presumed someone had set a flare off. Then around that area people started to get a little agitated.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That one incendiary cigarette is now being blamed on an anonymous Australian. Looking back I should have titled this thread
British Establishment Insults Australia!

Being one of the thousands who dropped cigarettes he can hardly be held responsible for anything except his own wellbeing. Which will probably be improved by hugs from survivors if he comes forward and clears this issue up. If he exists.
edit on 19 4 2015 by Kester because: order

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3

Are you an US person? I mean a American? Is it true you guys went to the moon? Say, what is it like up there?

-G.R.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Golden Rule

Well zero gravity makes our heads float away but you should see our drinking games.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

G'day,

says who???

Have a beer or ten mate!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golden Rule

originally posted by: MensaIT3

Are you an US person? I mean a American? Is it true you guys went to the moon? Say, what is it like up there?

-G.R.

Lol you are a funny guy

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

Umm, There are many Australians on this site and unless I am much mistaken some of the founders of ATS are British,
so this is by no means a predominantly US site.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Golden Rule

The one thing that binds us all together is False Flag Terror. Like the Sydney Hilton Bombing for example. One of the men who hired the Hilton Bomber was tormented by the memories. He constantly talked about how horribly it all went wrong and how the bomber was the worst possible choice.

It may or may not be true that they went moonwise. It certainly isn't true that the Hilton Bombing took your security mob by surprise.

I've given you a little treat and I guarantee it's truth. Will you do something for me? Have a dig around and see if you can find something about this Australian fan. This is a people's investigation. We need to know.

edit on 21 4 2015 by Kester because: plural

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PennyQ

Thank you for responding.

Here we have a link that may be some indication of something. Apart from anything else we have the extraordinary coincidence that the one man in thousands to drop that cigarette happened to be visiting from Australia. Perhaps there are large numbers of Australian Bradford fans?

www.justgiving.com...
www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk...

If the Australian man who dropped the cigarette is real we need to know how fast the fire took hold and if it's true he tried to put it out with a flask of coffee. A funnel fashioned out of litter taking a cigarette end into a bundle of tinder could easily have been placed in the hole between the boards. Then accelerants in the area could have ensured the fire took hold. If he's real, and he really dropped the cigarette, and that one out of thousands over the years started a fire...... We need precise details.

In exchange for Australian help on this I can drop interesting bits of information on the Sydney Hilton Bombing. The organisers of False Flag Terror have no right to a peaceful, trouble free retirement.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents, but here in WA you dont just drop a lit ciggie, thats how bushfires start. Maybe thats just my perspective as a volunteer firefighter but it seems an unAustralian thing to do. Smoking is a habit and not just an addiction, so someone who has the habit of not leaving fire-hazards around wouldnt lose that habit just because they are in another country.

I dont think this guy exists, unless he is a professional arsonist, and if he is then you wont find him. These guys live by insurance jobs, travel a lot, use fake names. Anyone who might "know" who he is, is not going to offer any info.

On another note: Interested in the Hilton bombing, I've been following that for many years now... Spill the beans!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

On this page we hear the gentleman is deceased. Also a relative of an emergency responder. claretandbanter.uk...

I'd like to see the story settle. We've had match, pipe tobacco, cigarette, old man, young man, visitor from Australia. I'd like to see the story settle on something verifiable. There's no blame, just bad luck. If the accident story is true.

The Hilton Bomber accidentally killed his friend with a heroin overdose. I think that was in 1971. Corrupt police said to him, "We have your fingerprints on the syringe. Do you want to go to jail or do you want to work for us?" They started him on infiltrating small groups of alternative thinkers. He was expected to provide intelligence on radicals. He couldn't find any.

His handlers told him they couldn't carry on paying him unless he made up something that sounded dangerous. So he did.

They took him out into the bush to a secret training location for weeks at a time. He already had knowledge of explosives from his mining days. He had used guns and had fought since childhood. During his time in training it appears the main subject he was instructed in was disruptive psychology. Stirring up trouble within groups.

He was sent out to commit vandalism and arson, leaving graffiti at the scene implicating innocent organisations.

Now it's time to tickle your A.S.I.O.

The Clowns, as we call them, stuck their noses into the trough. The Hilton was meant to give them a free meal ticket for life. As with all major False Flag events it went horribly wrong.

I'll skip forward a few years then sign out. Let's hope the watchers let me post this and don't just crash my computer for the thousandth time.

It's a personal tragedy for close family members. We shouldn't laugh at this but I must admit kept bursting out into spontaneous laughter for two days after I learnt this. Heartless, that's me.

One of the men who hired the Hilton Bomber was driven mad by the memories. All he ever talked about was how horribly it all went wrong, and that the man they chose was the worst possible candidate. You just can't get the staff these days.

Keeping on topic.

On the contrary, I remember the coroner telling me it was obvious how the fire had started. Detective Inspector Raymond Falconer actually identified a man who had dropped a lit cigarette that went down a hole in the stand and started the fire.
This corroborates what I was told at the time by the coroner. He said it was believed the fire had been started by a man, visiting this country from Australia, but his name was never revealed.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I should have found this earlier. It's from the 17th.
www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk...

"He told me he and his son were sat in the stand. He lit a cigarette. When he had smoked it he dropped it to the floor, intending to put his foot on it. But it went through a hole in the floor. He thought nothing more of it but then he noticed whisps of smoke coming through the hole. He and his son poured coffee down the hole and the smoke disappeared.

"Then it started again. He got up and went to the back of the stand to get the assistance of a steward. But by then the fire had taken hold."

Mr Falconer said he took a statement from the man and the inquest found the cause of the fire to be accidental.

He added: "It is an absolute travesty to suggest that the fire was deliberate because of Mr Heginbotham's unfortunate history with his own businesses. I have no doubt that the man I interviewed was the man who dropped the cigarette and caused the fire. The only mystery was why he did not come forward. His son went back to Australia, but he said 'I am going to wait here until the police come.'

"He did his best to put the fire out and did his best to alert someone. But there's no doubt that was the cause.

So he didn't actually see his cigarette start the fire. Just wisps of smoke some time after dropping his cigarette that he assumed were related. And this constitutes no doubt for Shifty Eyes Falconer.

The fire investigator found hundreds of cigarette ends in the vicinity of one seat. Out of all the thousands dropped over the years in the stand that one at that time dropped by a man from the other side of the world started this whole story.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 22 4 2015 by Kester because: addition

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates

On another note: Interested in the Hilton bombing, I've been following that for many years now... Spill the beans!!!

Just remembered. DON'T contact Tim Anderson or probably any of the others. Tim has spent years trying to forget it all. Some great good has come out of it. You'll find it if you dig. Compensation money was used in a very positive way.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Got it. Though a slightly different story.

....Leslie Brownlie, visiting from Australia, who felt heat beneath his seat, suspected flames and tried to put them out with his coffee.

www.independent.co.uk... 0213701.html

If he'd dropped a cigarette out of sight earlier it would have been one of an estimated one and a half million cigarettes dropped during the life of the stand. I don't see any positive link between him and the fire other than an attempt to extinguish it.

top topics

join