It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Warns Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Putin used the same rhetoric when he invaded Georgia, subverted Crimea and then invaded the Ukraine. "Don't do what I do...or else".

Israel isn't NATO or the UE. Israel has a pair. The response will be a little different, LOL.

Practically, I doubt Israel has the wherewithal to send arms to the Ukraine as their own situation is tenuous, at best.

I can see some European nation that views the Putin threat more seriously using Israel as a conduit to supply the Ukraine and maintain plausible deniability.....
edit on 19-4-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Putin used the same rhetoric when he invaded Georgia, subverted Crimea and then invaded the Ukraine. "Don't do what I do...or else".

Israel isn't NATO or the UE. Israel has a pair. The response will be a little different, LOL.

Practically, I doubt Israel has the wherewithal to send arms to the Ukraine as their own situation is tenuous, at best.

I can see some European nation that views the Putin threat more seriously using Israel as a conduit to supply the Ukraine and maintain plausible deniability.....

Israel has a pair? Of Baboons? This having a pair seems to be cry wolf and run crying to the Yanks.

If Russia and Israel go at it, Russia will trample all over Israel, the only way Israel can win is by dirty tricks as they're well known for.

Russia already has plenty of excuses to supply Ukraine, the Yanks have already boots on the ground (about 300 if I remember), they also have politicians involved, and their families running their state companies.

edit on 19-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Isreal has not once launched a preemptive strike against the imaginary nation of Palestine.

Total BS. Israel launched one when they started ethnic cleansing the land after Israel became a nation and hasn't stopped since.

They have suffered prolonged attacks sometimes for years before they counterattack.

Yes Israel always whines this but never shows proof of it. Also the illegal occupation of Palestine is a constant attack on Palestine.

Don't even throw out the lame isreal attacks hospitals, or the Palestinians only attack isreal because they live in an open air prison idiocy. The Palestinians use ambulances as troop carriers, and schools and hospitals as weapons storage depots. So when isreal attacks these legitimate military targets. The Palestinians can say "look the evil Zionists bombed a hospital!!!".

Wrong a school or hospital is never a legitimate military target especially when they people from those schools and hospitals had already announced before they were attacked that there was no weapons there. Sorry there isn't one set of rules for the rest of the world and one for Israel.

As far as the Palestinians being trapped in a giant open air prison. It is of their own making.

Israel built the walls so they are of Israels making also blaming the victim is pretty lame.

At thus point all you Jew haters pipe in with your "isreal is evil, look at all the civies they just killed!!!" Bs.

It didn't take long for the usual "if you don't like Israel it's because you hate Jews" whine. What about the Jews who don't support what Israel is doing are they "Jew haters" too?

When in fact the Palestinians are just using simple minded useful idiots that believe them firing from a civie neighbor hood doesn't make it a legitimate military target.

The weapon is the target not the whole city block. With the precision weap_javascript:quote()ons Israel has available to them they could take out the weapon without even hitting the house next door they choose to take out the city block because they want to.

If they were under constant assault like isreal, they would have already "cleansed" the Palestinians from the land.

Palestine has been under constant assault what do you think an occupation by a invading nation is a picnic? If Israel were to fully wipe them out then they would lose their cash cow. Whining about the constant threat of Hamas is how Israel is able to beg billions in money and free weapons from America and other nations around the world.

Just as a start, you guys want me to continue at great length? I can and will.

Spouting propaganda really isn't that hard is it?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

There is no 'Palestine'. Get the land back from Jordan and Syria before whining about the land Israel has.

As far as hospitals goes, look at the pictures of missiles stored in those empty hospitals that the U.N. returned to Hamas.

Use the ethnic cleansing spin all you want. 20% of Israel's population is Muslim, most your so-called Palestinians. I don't see any of them bailing from Israel to get back to a Muslim nation.

Your ethnic cleansing is pure crap...(with all due respect)...cough, cough...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

As far as hospitals goes, look at the pictures of missiles stored in those empty hospitals that the U.N. returned to Hamas.

Here you go a bit of video to help with the truth about what your saying.

And an article about them using schools for their rockets...

Yesterday, in the course of the regular inspection of its premises, UNRWA discovered approximately 20 rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip.

www.unrwa.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
A hypocrite telling a hypocrite to not be a hypocrite.

THE CIRCLE HAS COMPLETED

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: JonStone

Lol wow, there sure are a lot of isreal bashing prorussian folks all in one place.

Too bad I had to show up to ruin all the back patting and gleeful smiles.

First most, not all of you guys are batstuff crazy.

Isreal has not once launched a preemptive strike against the imaginary nation of Palestine.

They have suffered prolonged attacks sometimes for years before they counterattack.

Don't even throw out the lame isreal attacks hospitals, or the Palestinians only attack isreal because they live in an open air prison idiocy.

The Palestinians use ambulances as troop carriers, and schools and hospitals as weapons storage depots.

So when isreal attacks these legitimate military targets.

The Palestinians can say "look the evil Zionists bombed a hospital!!!".

As far as the Palestinians being trapped in a giant open air prison.

It is of their own making.

There was once no walls, travel was quite free between the 2, and the Palestinians caused many many many tragedies inside isreal.

Bus bombings, bombing markets, just pulling out guns and spraying in crouded streets.

Since the isrealis put up the walls and began restrictions on traveling to isreal for the Palestinians, this has completely stopped.

Since the Palestinians can't cause mass casualties or other atrocities in isreal any more.

They sit back and launch rockets into isreal.

Only after many thousands have been launched, does isreal respond.

In response they bomb the sights where the rockets come from, which is usually a residential neighbor hood, with many civies.

At thus point all you Jew haters pipe in with your "isreal is evil, look at all the civies they just killed!!!" Bs.

When in fact the Palestinians are just using simple minded useful idiots that believe them firing from a civie neighbor hood doesn't make it a legitimate military target.

If this was happening to Russia, well think Chechnya.

They did that over basically nothing.

If they were under constant assault like isreal, they would have already "cleansed" the Palestinians from the land.

Just as a start, you guys want me to continue at great length?

I can and will.

In fact I argue with mist of you guts here a lot, you know I will.

In fact this thread is basically a who's who of those I disagree with regularly on ATS.

Just missing the winning cheese guy.

Well, it wasn't Palestine who took over and started carving up the country after WW2 was it now?

The same happened in Ireland, first complete rule, then partition. Same thing happened, the OIRA and PIRA emerged. They weren't seen as aggressors or terrorists by the yanks then were they, no in fact Armalite weapons were sent over first glass on the QE2 FUNDED by the Yanks Causing more bloodshed for decades, but that's ok, that was good, Palestine is bad right? Talk about double standards.

How could I call Palestine bad?

It is imaginary!!!!

There is not now nor has there ever one time in recorded human history been a Palestine.

The Palestinian people, are actually just a bunch of groups that were thrown out of the surrounding Arab countries because they can't act right.

All the Arab nations surrounding modern day isreal used the area like Britain used Australia back in the colonial days.

They dumped riff raff there to be rid of it.

Along comes isreal.

Which had open borders with these people for decades, and in all that time all they got was attacked by them nonstop.

So they did what they had to do to protect themselves.

And shocker, it worked.

No more bus bombings or attacks in crowded markets.

Before the Jews came these same people were doing the same to all the surrounding Arab nations.

Why do you think the Arab states around them also have them walled off?

It isn't only isreal that has seen the only path to stopping the violence is to stop them from coming into their countries.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

OK. there is spin and there's spin. I don't buy into articles.

There are a number of pictures of missiles hidden in the politically incorrect to attack hospitals. We've seen it throughout the ME fracases.

If Israel was into ethnic cleansing, there'd be no one left to form a 'Palestine'. It would be done.

As the Jews have well suffered the efforts of ethnic cleansing, there is as much a built in avoidance of suffering from it-"never again" AND a complete revulsion in becoming like those that attempted it on them.

The ethnic cleansing is ongoing Isis with Christians. Hamas and Palestinian chartered goals of wiping Israel off the map. (With Iranian support.)

There's your ethnic cleansing!

I fully and without reservation support Israel.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There is a reason the Russians are selling the s300 and not the s400...the 300 series has obviously been properly counter measured by some tactical measures...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: johnwick

Total BS. Israel launched one when they started ethnic cleansing the land after Israel became a nation and hasn't stopped since.

Yes Israel always whines this but never shows proof of it. Also the illegal occupation of Palestine is a constant attack on Palestine.

Don't even throw out the lame isreal attacks hospitals, or the Palestinians only attack isreal because they live in an open air prison idiocy. The Palestinians use ambulances as troop carriers, and schools and hospitals as weapons storage depots. So when isreal attacks these legitimate military targets. The Palestinians can say "look the evil Zionists bombed a hospital!!!".

Wrong a school or hospital is never a legitimate military target especially when they people from those schools and hospitals had already announced before they were attacked that there was no weapons there. Sorry there isn't one set of rules for the rest of the world and one for Israel.

As far as the Palestinians being trapped in a giant open air prison. It is of their own making.

Israel built the walls so they are of Israels making also blaming the victim is pretty lame.

It didn't take long for the usual "if you don't like Israel it's because you hate Jews" whine. What about the Jews who don't support what Israel is doing are they "Jew haters" too?

The weapon is the target not the whole city block. With the precision weap_javascript:quote()ons Israel has available to them they could take out the weapon without even hitting the house next door they choose to take out the city block because they want to.

Palestine has been under constant assault what do you think an occupation by a invading nation is a picnic? If Israel were to fully wipe them out then they would lose their cash cow. Whining about the constant threat of Hamas is how Israel is able to beg billions in money and free weapons from America and other nations around the world.

Just as a start, you guys want me to continue at great length? I can and will.

Spouting propaganda really isn't that hard is it?

Why would I spout propaganda?

I am not religious, and think the Jewish religion is equally dimwitted as all the other fairytale religions.

I just see what is happening without the fog of Jew hate blinding me.

There is not nor can there be an illegal occupation of Palestine.

Because that is like saying I'm illegally occupying your imaginary castle.

They are both imaginary, as in not real, nonexistent, made up.

I am not blaming the victims, as the Israelis are the victims, of thousands of attacks per year from rockets and mortars.

Just go on hating Jews, it is funny to watch you try to rationalize the irrational.
edit on 19-4-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I fully and without reservation support Israel.

You may have misunderstood my post as it was in support of what you are saying...and I feel the same way as you do about Israel.

People need a boogeyman in the world and the US and Israel are their boogeyman to lay blame on.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

And they will just ignore all the evidence, because Jew hate blinds them to any idea that doesn't support that.

They always say the same things, they don't use hospitals to store weapons, we show them pics and vids.

They say they don't use schools we show them vids and pics.

They say they don't use ambulances, we show them vids and pics.

They then switch to hospitals and schools are never legitimate targets.

Even though this is idiotic.

Because if that were the case, they could just use them forever and nothing could be done to stop it....

Oh now I see why they say that.......they don't want the Jews to be able to stop it......

Which is also why they blame isreal for putting up the walls that protect them from bus bombings and other assorted mass killings.

They want them to continue until the Jews are all gone.

It just seems obvious, it is Jew hate.
edit on 19-4-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Rather than calling it a lie, why don't you google it and see the multiple sources. Anyone who doesn't think Iran and it's more vocal leaders wouldn't or haven't said as much redefines denial.

Now it's Israel's fault for Putin invading Georgia?

Guffaw....

Here's a better idea.

Why don't you google what was actually said yourself.

The word Israel doesn't even appear in the "wipe off the map" speech the word "ideology" in reference to Zionism does appear.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The maps alone show the slow extermination of any palestinian's land. It doesn't take a brain box to understand the slow strangle-hold that israel and it's zionist government is imparting on the Palestinians.

Some interesting reading here.
How Israel deliberately killed 364 children under the age of 12 in Gaza
stopwar.org.uk...

Plus the zionizts are not adverse to agendas in other areas too.
nftu.net...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Go right ahead Israel and supply Ukraine with lethal weapons, and Russia will up the ante and give Iran more lethal weapons maybe even a defense treaty so they can enjoy the protection of Russia in the event Israel threatens nuclear war against Iran…

The US started this crap over the Ukraine and other NATO sign ups around

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Does anyone really think Israel can win in a pissing match with Russia? I certainly don't. Putin's not nice.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ProleUK

You might not be far wrong there.

www.countercurrents.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ironic...

www.rferl.org...

We see this occurring all the time, including in this thread.
edit on 19-4-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

There is no 'Palestine'. Get the land back from Jordan and Syria before whining about the land Israel has.

Read the Balfour Declaration and see where the land was taken from to create Israel. It was taken from the land of Palestine.

Hamas is the government in Gaza that is the weapons go. Can you post some pics of them?

Use the ethnic cleansing spin all you want. 20% of Israel's population is Muslim, most your so-called Palestinians. I don't see any of them bailing from Israel to get back to a Muslim nation.

No spin about the ethnic cleansing it's fact. Why would the Palestinians leave their land? Just because claims it to be their land doesn't make it so.

Your ethnic cleansing is pure crap.

No it is fact but people who are ignorant of history can be overlooked for not knowing the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
www.palestinefacts.org...

There are only a few documents in Middle Eastern history which have as much influence as the Balfour Declaration. The Balfour Declaration was sent as a 67-word statement contained within the short letter addressed to the British Foreign Secretary, Lord Arthur Balfour on November 2, 1917. The declaration acknowledged the establishment of a Jewish home in Palestine. The statement of the Declaration read as:

edit on 19-4-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join