It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Central Banker Fired For Being A "Nazi Cross-Dressing, Nymphomaniac, Dominatrix" Prostitute

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

""Nazi Cross-Dressing, Nymphomaniac, Dominatrix" Prostitute"

Not something I would associate with the Nazis unless we are talking about the Nazis killing individuals in those groups.

This planet just keeps getting stranger by the day.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is one of the risks for anyone who studies economics or works in the banking field. Boredom of such a pure kind inevitably leads to freakish kinks and bawdy oversexualisation (of just about everything.) This is just an accepted fact in the banking field. 

Stuffy boardrooms may be counterbalanced with nymphomania. Hours of poring over ancient economics tomes may be counterbalanced with dressing like hitler. Discussing the ramifications of Allen Greenspans "irrational exuberance" speech may/will lead one into a night of drunken debauchery and general whorishness. This is not the fault of the banker. Not the Dutch banker or American banker or...

No, they are just at the mercy of their chosen profession. We need to value them! When they wake up the next morning to the vague realization that their actions could be misconstrued as a nympho nazi hooker, we need to let it pass. Its not their fault. Bail them out with some understanding will you?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
As I said in my opening Xcathdra, This is one of the wackiest stories of the week. I think this gal touched all bases going round to Home Plate (She only missed The Being A Midget Bit to Top The Cake Off with) LOL
Arjunanda Oh and A Star
a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

It is well known the elite are depraved and preverted

They rape kids in special clubs
edit on 19-4-2015 by MensaIT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
She is an adult who was having sex with other adults. Don't think you can compare her to people who rape kids, and I don't think she should have lost her job.

Privacy is dead, even for bankers!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Seems like she found a good niche that paid both ways. She could use her day job to find clients for her night job. I mean good for her really.

On the other hand, the irony on this is so rich that I gained five pounds just thinking about it.

edit on 19-4-2015 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
For her extra curricular activities, nothing should be done to her (the article already states that, prostitution being illegal in the Netherregions, er I mean Netherlands, she will not face criminal charges for that, although there may be tax evasion issues among some other, minor, charges).

For being involved with central banking, she should, at the very least, be imprisoned for life, along with her co-conspirators.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: arjunanda
Or more like it seeker1963, some Public Service for The Sexually Depraved LOL

Good Reply and A Star
Arjunanda a reply to: seeker1963

Oh absolutely. I believe any convicted criminal, (in this case, tax evasion, etc) of the non violent type should be given the opportunity to work off their sentence when applicable. In this case, prostitution being legal in her nation... let her service the needy! First 50 qualified applicants at no more than 5 per day, in order to maintain a modicum of quality in the "product" of course, and she can bang this out in 10 days! (pun intended)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What happened to being able to do what you want in private so long as it harms none?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey 3N18M470, I like that you think both of The Clients and The Provider of Services, limiting The Daily Quota of Buttock Whipping both as a quality control issue and a way of keeping the provider fresh from limiting the number of bottom bashing clients in a day. I can see you're definitely into a sustainable and fair future, Good Reply and A Star
Arjunanda. a reply to: 3n19m470

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
That mean ol’ bank. What’s a girl to do? Everyone knows you have to have 2 jobs to make ends meet these days. I say give her a break and a promotion. If the execs over at Dutch Central were using the ol’ noodle, instead of thinking with their shrivelled up pr--ks, they could probably capitalize on their employees’ multi-faceted talents. Sounds like a great way to snag new clients at conventions, seminars, and the like. After all, what red-blooded, cheating, male bank exec wouldn’t want to snuggle up to a Nazi, Cross-Dressing, Nymphomaniac, Dominatrix Prostitute? Go figure.

Come to think of it, didn’t J. Edgar Hoover enjoy a very similar passtime? It was good enough for the FBI, dammit! So what’s Dutch Central’s problem?

What can I say? You just don’t know what ya got til it’s gone. Mark my words, one day Dutch Central will look back and rue this day. Those fools!

Happy New Year!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I hope she prints her little black book on the internet.

Or sends it to Snowden or Assange.

'Cuz the kind of guys who can afford to pay [10,000 per week for part-time services gotta be not just very ...special, but filthy rich. Be nice to know who they are.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

""Nazi Cross-Dressing, Nymphomaniac, Dominatrix" Prostitute"

Not something I would associate with the Nazis ....

Or fundamentalist Christians no doubt. ....Don't you know that the most repressed are the most perverted? And hypocritical? And make the most noise to prove themselves?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Nazi, Cross-Dressing, Nymphomaniac, Dominatrix Prostitute ... Nothing wrong with that

.... being a Banker is more troublesome ... though both rely on fantasy
edit on 20-4-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I'm really wondering why all the focus is on the woman - and not on her customers. Who likely rule our world.

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well look at it this way... we can all take comfort knowing that, given what she charged, the only people whose asses she was whipping were rich elite types. Hopefully she did more than whip their asses.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Yes some of the wealthy and powerful will be her customers no doubt ...

Me .... I could probably only afford a quick Sieg Heil and a kick in the nuts

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Yes some of the wealthy and powerful will be her customers no doubt ...

Me .... I could probably only afford a quick Sieg Heil and a kick in the nuts

lol. But seriously, this woman probably has dirt to put Snowden and Assange to shame. It should be shared. In the interests of truth.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

What others do to get their kicks is their own affair as long as no one is harmed ... be they poor or rich

This story is like a Red Herring ... People are happy to Banker bash after we were all ripped off ...

However the corruption which occurs in banking and effects everyone should be exposed ... As it is in the public's interest to know ...

edit on 20-4-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

It's all quite reminiscent of the play and old Peter Sellers movie The Ruling Class. And while I agree with you about consenting adults and privacy, and I'd just love to be politically correct, I absolutely really truly do not want messed up people who are still working out their mommy-daddy-abuse issues running my world, ruling my country or affecting my life in any significant way. Which they do.

PS. Are you saying it's okay to out the woman, just not her customers?

edit on 20/4/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join