It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaden Smith Cross Dressing & Kanye Wests 'Bible' .. We are living in the End Times..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I've had enough of talking to you. I would expect a much better level of decorum from someone who's been on this site as long as you have.

This isn't your thread, its an ATS thread all members have access to. I haven't insulted you, and I'm not going anywhere.

Instead of repeating the bible how about pick something of substance besides

"cross dressing" to get aroused about? Or were you trolling the site to garner attention with that.. and now denying it?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I've had enough of talking to you. I would expect a much better level of decorum from someone who's been on this site as long as you have.

This isn't your thread, its an ATS thread all members have access to. I haven't insulted you, and I'm not going anywhere.

Instead of repeating the bible how about pick something of substance besides

"cross dressing" to get aroused about? Or were you trolling the site to garner attention with that.. and now denying it?

How do you keep finding things to say? Have I hit a raw nerve somewhere along the lines? Because if I have then I'm sorry

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Not harbingers, maybe symptoms.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

OP isn't the only judging in this thread.

But, it does say somewhere that calling oneself God is one of the few unforgivable sins. Isn't that sort of the territory Kanye is verging on?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

Going on about the end times drivel is NOT helping make the world better .. meh .. carry on learned long ago its pointless talking with the terminally brainwashed ...

Because it is part of the faith. We were told to keep watch and be prepared.

There is a parable about 10 young ladies about to be married. These ladies had lamps and in order for the lamps to work, they need to full of oil. The wise ladies kept their lamps full of oil at all times because they never knew when they would be called to the wedding and they might need those lamps to see their way. And indeed, the call came, five of the ladies had wisely kept their lamps full of oil and departed for the wedding. The other five did not have oil and took so much time trying to find some that they were shut out and missed their wedding.

Ever since, Christians who are wise remain watchful for when the End might come. We have to make sure our lamps are full you see.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Stop justifying yourself.

They are just trying to build a false level of holiness for you. It's a Kafka trap. They want you to stop talking about your original point and spend more time defending yourself.

You cannot ever do enough good in their eyes to make youself a good enough Christian, and that's the point with them.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You cannot ever do enough good in their eyes to make youself a good enough Christian, and that's the point with them.

That's exactly what Christians believe, though - you can never be good enough. And that's the point with them. Always - forever. You can never be "good enough." They teach kids that from the cradle.

And TechUnique's boxers got twisted when he was called out on using Jaden Smith as an example of "blasphemy."
edit on 4/19/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: ketsuko

That's exactly what Christians believe, though - you can never be good enough. And that's the point with them. Always - forever. You can never be "good enough." They teach kids that from the cradle.

And TechUnique's boxers got twisted when he was called out on using Jaden Smith as an example of "blasphemy."

Still waiting for someone to point out exactly where I said Jaden Smith was an example of blasphemy. I was always talking about Kanye West and his Bible whenever I mentioned blasphemy.

But please feel free to prove otherwise with actual quotes.

Any takers? No?

Perhaps you could stop talking nonsense then.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Dude! Seriously?

Your title:

Jaden Smith Cross Dressing & Kanye Wests 'Bible' .. We are living in the End Times..

Your opening statement:

Everywhere you look people are blaspheming the name of God.. whether intentionally or not. Fashion and Entertainment are turning men into women and women into savages..

The title of your video:

Jaden Smith Cross Dressing & Kanye Wests 'Bible'

The end of your op:

We are living in the end times.. The Anti-Christ spirit is so loud it is almost deafening.

Now, son - would you care to explain why you brought up Jaden Smith AT ALL if his wardrobe has nothing to do with your TOPIC? Does it offend your tender sensibilities how a teenager dresses? Or does it offend your "God"?

Or does it not?
You said, Fashion and Entertainment in the same sentence as you said "blaspheming". You started the topic.
Did you not? Did you not choose the title of the video? The title of the OP?
Is it not what you held up as "evidence" of your silly "End Times" whining?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Perhaps you could stop talking nonsense then.

LOL!!

Oh. Okay. Maybe it was "God" inspiring you to type it out and you were in some sort of channeled trance?
Or are you "speaking in tongues"?

YOU
TYPED
IT.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Saying something is a sign of the times isn't saying that it is blasphemy.

Notice the full stop after I said people are blaspheming the name of God whether intentionally or not, before I move onto the talk about fashion and entertainment turning men into women and women into savages.

Not once did I say that Jaden Smith was blaspheming.

This is actually hilarious how people are having to twist my words and take them out of context to prove a non existent point.

Congratz, Nice try, Better luck next time.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hey, if people misunderstand what YOU wrote, how is that not YOUR responsibility?

You mentioned in your video about Will kissing his son, also. And griped about their names. Who are YOU to sit on your high horse and judge the Smith family? For that matter: WHO ARE YOU to know what "GOD" feels and thinks? Whether "he" is paying any damned attention at all?

As for Kanye, I don't care about him and his ego trip. Why do you?
WHY DO YOU CARE?
Your "soul" is safe and sound, right? So why make videos gossiping about others? It even says in your Timothy quote that malicious gossips are to be avoided. That means - YOU are to be avoided. Or, did you get a special dispensation??

*eyeroll* Carry on. But at least TRY to speak and write correctly.

Thread FAIL.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Twisting scripture to suit your argument is dumb. I didn't say anything about what God would be unhappy about that isn't clearly stated in the Bible. I kept everything in the video completely biblical. I wasn't gossiping, you're very mislead if you think I am.

You seeing that video as gossiping says a lot about your own mentality.

Oh noez thread 'failed'.

As if I was expecting it to be a huge success in the first place.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

She seems to think that she's yer mom too :/

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hey, if people misunderstand what YOU wrote, how is that not YOUR responsibility?

You mentioned in your video about Will kissing his son, also. And griped about their names. Who are YOU to sit on your high horse and judge the Smith family? For that matter: WHO ARE YOU to know what "GOD" feels and thinks? Whether "he" is paying any damned attention at all?

WHY DO YOU CARE?
Your "soul" is safe and sound, right? So why make videos gossiping about others? It even says in your Timothy quote that malicious gossips are to be avoided. That means - YOU are to be avoided. Or, did you get a special dispensation??

Thread FAIL.

After this most eloquently and totally to the point post, this thread really should be closed. OP's answer to the above is embarrassingly infantile.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

WHY DO YOU CARE?

Thread FAIL.

After this most eloquently and totally to the point post, this thread really should be closed. OP's answer to the above is embarrassingly infantile.

Eloquent?

Thread should be closed?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Is everyone done? Because I'm kinda bored of this thread now.

In a bit.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Errr...if the Jaden stuff isn't the point, then are you saying the kanye stuff is?
Despite all the posts about how crazy he is and how much everyone hates his music, just to point out: Despite what a mislabeled youtube video (and people's perceptions of his ego) may say, Kanye West didn't make the "Book of Yeezus". Some random person on etsy did. Now I don't have any reason to be praising Kanye, and I don't much care for him, but I do enjoy some of his music. For example:

...The world has gone so godless. A sure sign of the end of times

edit on 20-4-2015 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

LOL - dude, you want to see some of the crap I did when I was J Smiths age - wearing dresses was standard for about 6 months - but I also wore mums jewellery, make-up and shoes too.

He's just a kid finding himself, and I happen to think his parents are pretty cool people too.

As for ship-for-brains West, other than West, no-one likes West.

'I shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie - even the very elect".........so, imo, no-one from Hollyweird will instigate the end-off-dayz. In fact, Hollyweird would probably be taken out (from orbit).....now if that happened, I would sit up and take note because therein could be a deception waiting to happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm not religious, but I feel for you and other Christians...

It seems to me as if slowly but surely it is being wiped off of the map.

It's either Islam wiping Christianity out through religious persecution.

Or western values moving away from Christianity, for some unforseen, nefarious and odious reasons, using hidden agendas.

For Christians, it seems you really are living in the end times.

Don't give up...if it's what you believe in, then you have to fight for it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join