It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rosicrucian Initiate Degrees (1-9) lessons thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Great Topic....... I Love The Subject Matter.

ONE concern I have open to discussion for me is IF they talk about past life regression and awareness and I'm not saying it's real or it isn't...my concern for past life regression and reincarnation is this...

How come all these current "mediums" can reach and talk to recently deceased loved ones but NO ONE can go back and talk to a person who passed on for more then a 100 years but only say that they did?

"Ohhhhhh You were a GREAT warrior in Israel in 201..THEN your were an Indian in the war in 1002 with the Mongolian Army in Eastern China."

How about.... "If you go to THIS location...you'll find the EIGHTH Scroll Here are the coordinates. Who said there were 7? There were 8. It's in a different location"

That's kinda like Mel Brooks with the 12 commandments as a Jew breaking 2...

"The Lord Gave Me 12 Commandments..He breaks 2 ... TEN ...TEN commandments"

My point is we never get past life confirmation with dated information to validate. Or from anyone that's DEAD or BEEN DEAD.

LOVE the topic..subject matter and content. I want a medium or expert to give us some dates to go back and correct from the dead peoples communications. THEN I'll be impressed.

Just Sayin

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
hah ,before a read furter , just to remind you, after the third line l have to write you , try to trim bs stuff ………… off

edit on 18-4-2015 by MightyWizard because: to add off

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Please enjoy an introduction to some of the topics the R+C teaches; an offering to those seekers who may be considering an interest in the Rosicrucian Order.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If you want to be "magically" invisible to MOST, yet stop traffic to others, just wear or carry some Modlavite.
Be careful not to get run over by a car...or F* yourself up. It's not for everybody.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The hype around rosicrusionism seems to stem from its appeal to early new age thinking, n those earlier but less public in opinion (freemason), but the original txts seem like run of the mill medieval esoterism, hermetic in origin with likely an alchemic lean n a knowledge of Sufism. Read st John of the cross, the cloud of unknowing, or go real early to the gnostics. just remember they all qualify as worthy of a 'secret society' as all are for "those with ears to hear"

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If you go to a regular college or university, you DO realize that you have to pay for that, right?
A lot more than the R+C charges for membership, I might add.
Then, if you want to go out into the world and teach others what you learned, you must be tested and certified AGAIN to do that. Just knowing what you learned is NOT enough to go teach others, they want to be sure you know HOW to teach it, as well, utilizing tried and true methods developed over centuries. And again, you would have to PAY for that teaching cert. That's just what you'd have to do to learn about then teach say, auto repair, math, or art, through "regular" universities.

Just sayin. I don't know why anyone would expect otherwise from anywhere else.

And yes, you can learn all of those things taught at regular colleges on YouTube as well, but without an instructor, tests, and hands-on experience, do you think you'll really learn as much as going to class, sitting with other students at the same learning level, exchanging experiences and information?

That's where the real value lies in any learning experience.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I thought there was a part or lesson, where you must give up something of value? You just give it away and it's not a charitable donation way it just relinquishing something, I suppose the idea is you will get it back later in some other way .

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Thank you very kindly for sharing this information. Overall, this system seems to resonate with my personality, or on a soul-level. I have heard of various secret societies, and I think there can be considerable fog and confusion surrounding a lot of them, thanks partially to the secrecy itself and then also to the conspiracy theories which have sort of littered the web/info-space for decades. It can be very tricky for a young person to make their way through it.

In regards to the actual information being available, either leaked, pirated or just as textbooks and/or videos, I think that is a great thing, and certainly many people could benefit from this knowledge and take it in on their own time. However, I think the actual structure, much like school, would be more beneficial for many, to be able to absorb the information and interact with others of like-mind. But most importantly to be a part of a community, because as we all know, much of the rest of the world is just Wal-Mart and MacDonald's LOL

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
For quite some time now... I've ALWAYS thought rose was the female... beautiful... desired... but vulnerable.

Rose? Yes... because for men... "It Just Natural" to want. Hence the story of the rose.
The cross... sacred... but comical. It just a line... which men cross. Thus 18-Knight Of The Rose-Cross.

A sad story to me. I imagine... also for lots.

But... hell... I truly could be wrong. But then... there is the gardener.
A comfort to me. But never part of the story.

He has the mind of a man... but can see the mystery of children riddled with careless passion(s). i.e. 1-purple/obsession(s). 2-red/frustration(s). 3-blue/depression(s).
A.K.A The tabernacle. Those emotions destroy pride. And although it does not corrupt... it does lead to a profound but comical... bitterness rather the bitterness. It starts with obsession which often leads frustration. Or red or simply fellow craft. The Mind and body... in unison destroying the idea.... when spit is built up you swallow it... But why I do not know. However... it is simply depression(s). An eradicated idea which once inspired someone who knew you have nowhere to go but up with it .
for betterment and humbleness I wish. But seldom found. To let the idea obsess... so much so... one admires it to much... it is sickness.
It's called rising. But comically. How it ends God has foreseen. What goes up... must come down. A great water for rose... But for proud brazen serpents.... a calamity. He wishes to be looked at on the same way she looks at him. Wise.... (rose is Glorious... a grand architect's master piece)... But bitter. Idea eh... thanks for mortality.
In the blue lodge. Aka house of the blues... or crying if you will or woe is me... or just simply... "the blues!" To know is great... But experience is better. Hope it makes you better.

To want her is natural... to cross the line... is desecration. Rose Cross. Comedy.

Brazen are men sometimes... but they usually change their minds under certain circumstances...

i.e. no.19 grand pontiff or simply gardner. A.K.A. father... or no.20 grand patriarch... a.k.a her father. It's just a tale of punishment viewed by two aspects. The brazen's demise.... or the Gardner's passion.

But... to me... atleast... the rose is mind boggling. So... so... so... much to know about her. Both body
and mind

I'd like to think... she is not for children. But seldom found are the men.

But a brazen crafty serpent is just my ally way.
Trample his head... although it bruises the heal... it is said... it hurts so much... he drops to a knee... then she comes... standing ("Proud!") So close that he can... in pain rest his head on her stomach... and she's gently rubs his head. Hence take a knee. And rise a "Knight".

Or... so... the story goes.

Science of Nature. He desires.... naughty... but true... Hence the rose.

9 nine points?????
Sacred Geometry... the most sacred of shapes and beauty... is that line we all draw and dare not cross...
To do so... leads to the key of life... math. Or aftermath.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have not read this entire thread, so apologies if this is already posted.

The Prisononer of AMORC

However, there is evidence that the entire Rosicrucian secret order was a lampoon.

His role in the origin of the Rosicrucian legend is controversial. In his autobiography he claimed that the Chymische Hochzeit ("Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz") was one of his works—as a "ludibrium", possibly meaning "lampoon". He said in old age that he wrote this fake document in his youth (circa 1605). In his later works, alchemy is treated as a subject of ridicule and is placed with music, art, theatre and astrology in the category of the 'less serious' sciences.

Wiki

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: niceguybob
How come all these current "mediums" can reach and talk to recently deceased loved ones but NO ONE can go back and talk to a person who passed on for more then a 100 years but only say that they did?

Because of the way chaos and entropy work in an unobserved system, a person's "soul" loses its lock on this reality construct and fades into gray noise. This is both before and after we live. Consciousness holds reality together, and the farther away from it you get, the more reality breaks down into improbability.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: kissy princess

Thank you, but I don't adhere to secrecy and firmly believe that all spiritual knowledge should be shared freely without oaths of secrecy and the need for power structures be it religious or otherwise. Thus, becoming a member of R+C would violate my beliefs.

If you find peace within R+C I'm happy for you, but me personally find the notion of secrecy within any kind religion or belief system wrong and I'm a proponent of openess.

-MM

If you truly understood the reason for "secrecy", it would make you feel silly for thinking like you do now. It's nothing about hiding it from anyone, in fact, the will to share the knowledge is so strong it's hard to repress, but telling you things you don't want to hear will only push you away. When your curiosity overcomes your fear of the unknown, you will likely look for answers. I hope you do, and I hope you find exactly what you are looking for.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
I would like to learn more about the Rosicrucian Initiate Degrees (1-9) lessons without becoming a member...

So you want all the gain without the effort?

a reply to: MerkabaMeditation
Everyone adheres to secrecy, it is a universal sociological form. The word "secret" comes from the Latin secretus which means to set apart or hide. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary a secret society is "any of various oath-bound societies often devoted to brotherhood, moral discipline, and mutual assistance." This is a fair description of Freemasonry, although I still disagree that we [Freemasonry] are a secret society -- maybe it's my bias. I do agree that Freemasonry is a private organization that possesses secrets. It is important to note that privacy is synonymous with secrecy. Privacy is the "quality or state of being apart from company and observation." Privacy is a natural right as everyone has a right to hide or conceal that which they possess or own whether it is a person, place, thing, belief or ideal.

Within any private and voluntary organization, secrecy or privacy is necessary and compatible with trust. Because of the shared experience of members and because they share protected information an organization builds allegiances and meaningful relationships. According to Gary Fine and Lori Holyfield, "The link between trust and secrecy supports group cohesion while leaving room for personal investments." Private organizations rely upon trust to keep private or secret that which has been entrusted to his care. The relationship between privacy and secrecy extends to personal relationships as well as fraternal ones. Simmel states, "Every relationship between two individuals or two groups will be characterized by the ratio of secrecy that is involved in it."
edit on 20-9-2017 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join