It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder on Fort Hood April 15... Wondering if anyone knows how to find out more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I know this probably isn't the right forum, but it looks like I can't post anywhere else because I'm new? And I can't figure out where to post this, anyway. I came here on advice of a friend who has been a member here for years, he thinks you guys might be able to help. I am keeping the details somewhat vague because I don't want anyone to find out who I am. I am close to this, but I won't say how (sorry!)

On Wednesday, April 15, a civilian who lived in Fort Hood housing was found dead in her house. CID (Criminal Investigation Unit) showed up with an ambulance early in the morning, but her body wasn't removed until 3:30 in the afternoon and it was taken in an unmarked hearse. The ambulance was long gone by then, EMTs didn't even bother bringing in a stretcher or equipment and weren't the ones to remove her. CID and MPs were crawling all over the neighborhood with metal detectors and other equipment. The house is now discreetly taped off with stickers that say "evidence." Investigators were in and around the house for a total of 7-8 hours and interviewed the next door neighbors on either side, but no one else.

No one would say what happened. The soldier is the daughter of the deceased woman, she is 23. Her boyfriend also lived there 'unofficially' (meaning housing didn't know and he wasn't supposed to be there) as did the soldiers young child. The deceased woman was the guardian for the young child. He's the one that discovered the body along with a man no one has seen before.

No one was told anything and the neighbors may have been told to stay quiet. 'Someone' tipped off a local news station later that night. The next morning, that station reported an "elderly woman" was found dead in her bed, no name given and no reason for her death. She was not elderly by any stretch; she was 41 years old.

The daughter and boyfriend are now missing. The deceased was mentally unstable, verbally abusive and may have had drug problems. Her car has been missing since the night before her death. Other than that some news story, no one seems to know anything.

Obviously residents are very concerned for their safety. CID doesn't show up for an "elderly woman" passing of "natural causes,."

Is there any way to find out what's going on? Shouldn't residents be informed if there's a murderer unaccounted for?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Let c.i.d do its job and dont be a busybody ... if there was reason to worry the military would order everyone to worry .. most likely scenario - mother and boyfriend argued about drugs .. boyfriend killed the mother did a runner in the car.. all mundane and not worth worrying about ...

Welcome to wonderland .. check your sanity at the door .. dont drink the koolaid ..
edit on 18/4/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/4/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: afraidtoask

I understand why you are curious and concerned...eventually you will most likely find out what happened. Until then...just live your life.

Welcome to ATS...actually this forum is just to introduce yourself...you are not supposed to create a thread until you have made 20 replies...just so you know...take care.

edit on 2015-04-18T02:48:30-05:00amSaturdayam1820154America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: edit

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: afraidtoask

Hello and Welcome. After 20 posts You can creat a Thread in most any area here. HAve a Good One and enjo The Ride! Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I googled for some news on this and could only find about a male veteran being shot, not about an older female being shot...

OP: What arnt you telling us?

new topics

top topics

join