It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul claims to know a secret about Hillary Clinton's funding.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: aboutface

If she received money from Saudi Arabia in my opinion that should also follow under the category of oppressive regimes. It is one of the most oppressive regimes in the world, it makes me livid that it is not in that category.

The thing that I see is traitorous... She took money from a foreign government to influence her election. She should be tried as a traitor. I mean how much better of a case of treason has presented itself that can be proven...not a lot. The woman is soooo much of a weasle I can only hope all the truths she's suppressed all start leaking out at once.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Clearly about Saudi Arabia...

Funny thing is if he wins the election he'll kiss the Ring asap as well...

Hypocrites, all of them!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I thought this guy was smart, suerly he knows this person is not to be trifled with, making an announcement like this could get him sodomised with a bayonet..or something worse.
Why give her time to prepare, just come out and say it!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm not a Clinton fan and would love nothing more than to see this woman just go away but she seems too cunning to be linked to dirty money.

She's very very good at not getting "caught".

If I were to run for president I would make sure I couldn't be linked to anything before running. I would guarantee I was clean

Ask yourselves honestly. Would she allow herself to run right into a scandal shortly after announcing her candidacy? Especially a scandal that would keep out of the white house?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

This "Glen Beck" tactic could make or brake Paul if what he has is as lame as Becks "I've got a secret and I'll tell ...when ever" BS.

This is so childish, why do they do this.

Newsweek may have one upped Paul with its article about Hillary and the pipe manufacture in the Ukraine that has been selling pipe to Iran during the time Hillary was sec of state ignoring sanctions and Hillary ignoring him selling Iran pipe when its her job as sec of state to deal with it.

Sorry, don't know how to copy and paste, I know, how lame. Anyway article title is" Clinton Donor Has trade Ties To Iran "

edit on 18-4-2015 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Listen to this interview and you will hear/see just how dysfunctional the Clinton's are.

edit on 18-4-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

Interview with Tom Sizemore, this expose hasn't hurt his career either, he is a very busy actor.
IMDb Link
edit on 18-4-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
How long before Rand Paul commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 3 times?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Use secrets to out political opponents is vile. Why didn't he bring it to the table before? That just tells me they are all vile.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

It is obvious you are pretty vested in this emotionally.....So what I am about to say probably will be pointless but here we go........If you put faith and become emotionally vested in politicians you will be let down time after time.

Betting ATS posting rights is like playing Texas holdem with my pets........Years bring many things including wisdom. I raise you 20 kibbles.

Actually I have met him and have shook his hand twice. He has been anti-tax since the 90s. I am a businessman I can read people I looked him in the eye and I saw honesty.

Btw I was being facetious about the betting I doubt either of us would've remembered it into or three years.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Just had a curiosity have you ever looked into his background and the causes he's championed?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline

This "Glen Beck" tactic could make or brake Paul if what he has is as lame as Becks "I've got a secret and I'll tell ...when ever" BS.

This is so childish, why do they do this.

Newsweek may have one upped Paul with its article about Hillary and the pipe manufacture in the Ukraine that has been selling pipe to Iran during the time Hillary was sec of state ignoring sanctions and Hillary ignoring him selling Iran pipe when its her job as sec of state to deal with it.

Sorry, don't know how to copy and paste, I know, how lame. Anyway article title is" Clinton Donor Has trade Ties To Iran "

I searched but could not find the Newsweek article. Here is the article from the Atlantic that touches on your subject. It was dated March 20 and I don't think I'm going out on a limb to say that I believe Rand Paul is well aware of these articles and knows that part is not a secret.

One is a member of the Saudi royal family. Another is a Ukrainian oligarch and former parliamentarian. Others are individuals with close connections to foreign governments that stem from their business activities. Their professed policy interests range from human rights to U.S.-Cuba relations.

All told, more than a dozen foreign individuals and their foundations and companies were large donors to the Clinton Foundation in the years after Mrs. Clinton became secretary of state in 2009, collectively giving between $34 million and $68 million, foundation records show. Some donors also provided funding directly to charitable projects sponsored by the foundation, valued by the organization at $60 million.

source

Wouldn't it be a bombshell if he can tie these donations into approval from Obama or another member of the Democratic Party?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I am going to be real disappointed if the accusations turn out to be a tactic like the MSM uses.

All too often the media makes a big hoopla of a spectacle over things that turn out to be way off base, but they do it because they know the public remembers the accusation over the outcome. The media usually waits a bit then makes a token apology or small retraction to clear themselves knowing the damage is done.

I hope he is a better person than that. I guess we will have to wait and see. If he has something on her he should come forward right away instead of the theatrics IMO.

So you're upset because a fellow Lib is getting publicly slimed like you Libs are always doing to Conservatives?

Suck it up buttercup. It's time Hilary Clinton get done to her what she has done to so many others?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia's relationship with the USA and those who will vote for Clinton is all part of the topic. She has accepted money thru her "foundation" from them? That goes to the intent of Saudi Arabia and all their past actions.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

Right. And I am the Pope. You may now address me as Your Eminence!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Anybody that donated money is all part of the topic. The question that was posed to me concerned 911, that subject is almost guaranteed to derail any topic because of the controversy surrounding it. So why do you always insist on hostile responses and continued attempts to derail subjects.

I can only assume that you don't have the ability to contribute to the actual topic and your supercilious ego causes you to correct people because you feel left out.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Just had a curiosity have you ever looked into his background and the causes he's championed?

If you think that'll make a difference to how he acts as president, I don't know what to say to you.

I'll say it, he'll bow to the Saudi king like all the rest of them do.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I just put" Clinton donor has ties with Iran " into my Bing search and 6+ article's came up.

It is completely different from the article you speak of, its a huge deal if this was happening and Clinton ignored it and accepted money from this person while Sec of state.

I guess the point being is that the Clintons are as corrupt as a politician can get but it just doesn't seem to matter any more then all that came out about Obama.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If you think that'll make a difference to how he acts as president, I don't know what to say to you.

I'll say it, he'll bow to the Saudi king like all the rest of them do.

So you have not bothered to look into his background I presume? It seems to me that you are making a statement based purely on speculation.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

With your information, I am just dying to hear what the actual secret is because Iran apparently does not seem to be one.

By the way I've been positive the Clintons were crooks since the Whitewater scandal.
edit on 18-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I am going to be real disappointed if the accusations turn out to be a tactic like the MSM uses.

All too often the media makes a big hoopla of a spectacle over things that turn out to be way off base, but they do it because they know the public remembers the accusation over the outcome. The media usually waits a bit then makes a token apology or small retraction to clear themselves knowing the damage is done.

I hope he is a better person than that. I guess we will have to wait and see. If he has something on her he should come forward right away instead of the theatrics IMO.

So you're upset because a fellow Lib is getting publicly slimed like you Libs are always doing to Conservatives?

Suck it up buttercup. It's time Hilary Clinton get done to her what she has done to so many others?

Listen here Chucky I have no plans of voting for Mrs Clinton and depending on what this turns out to be with Mr Paul he may also be on that list.

Since you outed yourself as a deeply entrenched pawn of the left-right paradigm I am sure it will not matter to you about the character of either because your vote is already counted while mine has to be earned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join