It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Tunnels Connecting Wal-Marts Throughout The South

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So, again, what is the purpose of these Super-Duper-Totally-Secret Underground Tunnels?

And, please, do not use Richard "Bitcoin" Sauder as a source.

Could someone also explain to me why the Super-Duper-Totally-Secret-Subterrene-Technology has not supplanted traditional tunneling BMPs, and TBMs?

The "Subterrene" isn't black technology; hell, you can pull the patent from the internet. If you read the patent, the walls still have to be shored-up with concrete reinforcement, the face of the device uses heat to fracture the rock(which means that materials need to be excavated), etc. etc. ad nauseum. The reason the Subterrene isn't the go-to technology for tunneling is:

1) Too expensive
2) Too slow
3) Little advantages over tradition Tunneling Best Management Practices

There simply is no way to defy the laws of physics to bore a tunnel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for the sake of argument, let's assume that there *is* a MASSIVE, interstate tunnel system.

What's the point!?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ProleUK

A store is usually in the middle of a population centre when a distribution warehouse is not. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

Also, a store kind of makes more sense since you can deliver large quantities of goods without raising any suspicion whatsoever. Yes, you could do that with a distribution warehouse, but what if many goods were delivered directly from the supplier..? Again you could deliver to both without raising any suspicion.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: eonpeon
a store kind of makes more sense since you can deliver large quantities of goods without raising any suspicion whatsoever.

So you think it is suspicious when a store gets deliveries.... some people think anything is a silly conspiracy!

Again you could deliver to both without raising any suspicion.

Just why do you think a store or warehouse getting deliveries is suspicious?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It is always interesting to see how civilians talk and think about what goes on out there beyond Cul-De-Sac-land, especially where it involves military and government paranoia and preparations. I was born at the beginning of the "Cold War", a period of history that was marked by the governments of many nations digging deeply underground in order to have Continuation Of Government in the event of a nuclear war, but the history of military machines and their desire to escape surface doom goes back to the Roman days and even beyond. World War I was the modern, honors class on the advantages and designs of underground preparations, and it only grew more complex, complicated and widespread from then on. People do not realize that militaries and governments are NOT like people and do not think like them, (or how they are programmed to think). People may be trained to say "The Russians (Chinese), are our friends now and we love and trust them", but our governments and military NEVER believed this line of crap. They knew and know that once an enemy, always an enemy and you can bet your Duncan Donut that they have never changed they plans of defense otherwise. The digging, tunneling and hiding underground that became popular in the 50's only got worse, more widespread and more technologically advanced during my lifetime. When we entered the military in the mid 70's we were introduced to many "advancements" that civilians simply had and have NO clue of and will never hear of save through the occasional "conspiracy theorists" who tell their tales. Expense? Are you serious? Get real people, the government simply prints the cash, or more accurately, adds zero's to the account balances on the ledger sheets. You simply have no clue, but frankly, you are probably better off that way. Relax, enjoy, the party will never end.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

So far to the rather hypothetical question "what's the point?"...

However, I just added another layer with UFO-sightings to the maps, just in case you guys & gals missed the other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a thought somebody brought up, so please don't bother "alienating" me for that one.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

My point is that that while it may be difficult for the general public to conceive of, there is in fact a massive number of facilities, systems, operations and activities that are going on under the surface of our land and the idea of another tunnel system or whatever connecting Walmarts does not seem to me to be so far fetched or impossible to believe. I never liked them, trusted them or shopped at them myself mostly because of the destruction they had on the Mom & Pop competition in areas that they occupy, and my distain of their operations makes it easy for me to believe that they are once again up to no good as it were.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Im late to the conversation,, but I am wondering if anyone has noticed the Wiki regarding Sam Walton?? en.wikipedia.org...

I didnt realize he "supervised Security at prisoner of war Camps".

Walton spent approximately eighteen months with J.C. Penney.[11] He resigned in 1942 in anticipation of being inducted into the military for service in World War II.[8] In the meantime, he worked at a DuPont munitions plant near Tulsa, Oklahoma. Soon afterwards, Walton joined the military in the U.S. Army Intelligence Corps, supervising security at aircraft plants and prisoner of war camps. In this position he served at Fort Douglas in Salt Lake City, Utah. He eventually reached the rank of Captain.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Not surprising that a man who pioneered the institution of cheap crap, cheap wages and the deportation of manufacturing jobs from America for the greed of massive personal profits would have an interest in enslaving humans as well. Seems like Old Sammie was very well rounded. After all a good master must be able to control his slaves should they get uppity, eh?

<< 8  9  10   >>

join