It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Experience #633 - Alex Winter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Alex Winter is a filmmaker and actor known best as Bill S. Preston, Esquire, from the "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" franchise. His latest film "Deep Web" tells "the untold story of Bitcoin and The Silk Road" and is available on May 31 on Epix.

I don't know much about Silk Road. I ventured there a few times and browsed what was for sale and then called it a day. So the only thing I learned about it since was from the MSM. What I don't know about Silk Road, it's creators and how it operated can fill a library but thankfully one man can educate me, and you, on the things I didn't know. Everything from how it started to the corrupt DEA undercover agents that brought it down. Are you interested in privacy, the Drug War, and Silk Road? Well then, kick back and spend the next 2 hours watching this very informative Joe Rogan Podcast.

Alex Winter, I salute you!

edit on 17-4-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Bodacious, dude.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The problem I have with Joe Rogan and some other podcasters like him, Adam Carolla for one, is that they dominate the conversations. I'm typically only listening because they had a good guest on, but then I get mad because the guest can barely get an edge in wordwise.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lindalinda

Well watch the podcast because he doesn't dominate the conversation. Alex has a lot to say and he gets every chance to say it.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yeah, I tried. I got quite far into it then realised I had only heard Joe Rogan, Joe Rogan, Joe Rogan for a long time so I had had enough.

new topics

top topics

join