It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Firestorm in Siberia - Video Share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just now found out about this firestorm tragedy. The firestorm was caused by careless burning of farmland and 33+ died as a result according to the article. There were over 900 injuries, and much damage.
The video is from LiveLeak, which I wouldn't normally share here as I'm sure many of us go there anyway. There's nothing graphic in the video. However, it bears an allusion for me of an SHTF scenario and coupled with the music, is a haunting image that will stay with me.

www.liveleak.com...

About the music. The damn, eerie music: It's a Russian song titled as a Russian Lullaby in this YT vid:

Apparently, according to the comments below, it's actually from a Russian movie or show similar to or directly referencing a Freddy Krueger character. I feel a strong urge to use this powerful creepy music in something.
edit on 17-4-2015 by gottaknow because: updated Death toll thanks to AndyMayhew's post - had it at 23 before.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately it is worse than that:

siberiantimes.com...

But kudos for bringing it to ATSers attention - it is a tragic story that has not featured in western media

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Appreciate the updated news. That epic picture with the red sky is award worthy in it's portrayal.

I don't understand how this didn't make it to MSM. Maybe it did and I just missed it.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

It did get mentioned on the BBC News website - but not as a major story and not seem to have been picked up by any other UK (or US) media that I have seen.

edit on 17-4-2015 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dude your right it does look like a Yellowstone SHTF scenario did you notice not one rescue or firetruck??

new topics

top topics

join