It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS in danger of being wiped out - by deadly flesh-eating disease - Awe...poor ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

originally posted by: ATF1886
Bioterrorisim at its finest compliments of the US government!! a reply to: Vasa Croe

Honestly, I think that if the US was going to use bio weapons against ISIS, they would something that was considerably harder to treat and cure. If not flat-out impossible. Lieshmaniasis doesn't really require some wonder drug like the recent Ebola treatments, and while the staffs of the medical clinics may have fled, I doubt they took all the pharmaceuticals with them. ISIS uses the internet. Doesn't seem like they wouldn't be able to figure out what the course of medicines is, and the treatment plan.
Now resupplying the medications once the original stocks ran out could be problematic, but as far as I know their oil is still selling. A nation or entity wealthy enough to buy crude in bulk on a regular basis would probably have the ability to aquire more for continuing treatments.
And to the members of ISIS who refuse treatment:
Excellent choice! I support you 100%! Keep up the good work.
Personally, I would love to see someone find a way to infect them with Variant Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease or the brain eating amoeba.

I don't personally think they would use bioweapons solely because they can get out of control very quickly, especially if it is a disease that transfers through insects.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Because Family Guy is my go-to resource when I want to know that something is for sure a common fact and not a gross exaggeration and stereotype like the black man eating watermelon and fried chicken.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Vasa Croe
The Mirror is a British tabloid, and it cites the Sun, another tabloid. Beware of possible sensationalism.
The estimate of numbers affected may be wishful thinking. Who is doing the counting?

Yeah...I have found other reports on it, but not sure on the numbers myself. Still digging for more, but chances are that if this IS actually happening, ISIS would be the last to report on it so it would have to be someone leaving their ranks or that really doesn't want to die like this so they are getting treatment and spilling the beans while they do.

They are recruiting.

If they're looking for doctors in particular, this might be one reason why.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I put my money on the goats spreading that infection.

I dated a girl once, a one night kind of thing.
Thinking back, she wasn't a goat or anything, but not very far off.
Needless to say, it started to burn when I pee.

They should just stop with the goats.
(Almost) speaking from experience.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Islam is less than 2000 years old. We are talking of ISIS not Catholics or Christians

lol, yeah... 2000 years...

practically a modern thought process

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Islam is less than 2000 years old. We are talking of ISIS not Catholics or Christians

lol, yeah... 2000 years...

practically a modern thought process

Nothing new under the sun my friend just because we have technology today does not make us better than men 2000 years ago or even 100 years ago.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

originally posted by: ATF1886
Bioterrorisim at its finest compliments of the US government!! a reply to: Vasa Croe

Honestly, I think that if the US was going to use bio weapons against ISIS, they would something that was considerably harder to treat and cure. If not flat-out impossible. Lieshmaniasis doesn't really require some wonder drug like the recent Ebola treatments, and while the staffs of the medical clinics may have fled, I doubt they took all the pharmaceuticals with them. ISIS uses the internet. Doesn't seem like they wouldn't be able to figure out what the course of medicines is, and the treatment plan.
Now resupplying the medications once the original stocks ran out could be problematic, but as far as I know their oil is still selling. A nation or entity wealthy enough to buy crude in bulk on a regular basis would probably have the ability to aquire more for continuing treatments.
And to the members of ISIS who refuse treatment:
Excellent choice! I support you 100%! Keep up the good work.
Personally, I would love to see someone find a way to infect them with Variant Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease or the brain eating amoeba.

That and the USA would not be stupid enough to use bio weapons anyway.

It would be diplomatic sucide in this day and age as they are deemed more taboo than nukes.

Even North korea does not admit to haveing them ( and I'm sure they do).
edit on 17-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Not to ruin everyone fun....

But honestly this parasite although very unpleasant is not normaly fatal.

Apart from one species you can Handle it at bio safety level 2.

I did my final uni project on this Protozoa.
I would not want to catch it but there are worst things.
edit on 17-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
couldn't happen to more deserving bunch of mongrels...I just hope the pain lasts a long time, so they can think about all the men, women and children they butchered, hacked up, shot, tortured, and burned.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
ISIS will get their just desserts soon enough. Whether it's from this necrotic thing or whether it's from Israel nuking them off the face of the earth. Either way, they'll get what's coming to them. And it ain't gonna be pretty.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The treatments are here:

emedicine.medscape.com...

There really isn't a single vaccine. Treatments involves (1) cryotherapy, (2) infiltration of sodium stibogluconate at 0.3-0.8 mL, (3) local heat therapy at 40-42°C, and (4) various topical paromomycin preparations, typically 15% with 10% urea.

Once the medical staff have fled the area, none of those are going to be available.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
It must be a horrible way to die. I think before I would lay there and ROT I would put a bullet to my head.
(hint hint).

Seems to me that this disease makes them right up there near being official zombies!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I think their service to self as proxy for their prophet is all without honor. Killing for a prophet is far beyond my comprehension.

Karma will deal with each of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

At last.... God has struck them down and may he/she continue to do so..

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

waiting to see the secondary infections set into the wounds .. with conditions there .. lack of proper treatment .. poor hygiene .. its just a matter of time ..

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Well its good to see if true that "turd will eat turd"

Good I hope every ISIS member and their families suffer from this disease.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I really shouldn't say this, but IMO, the U.S is using biological weapons(engineered from dead Greys), so I will have to explain how ISIS can overcome this, because there seems to be a very subtle attempt at population reduction. But if ISIS wants to overcome this, then all they have to do is resist with all their might at the first infection. If they do that, then the body will develop an immunity, before the 2nd infection sets in. I'm not sure if the body can fight the 2nd infection, because the 2nd phase always attacks the essential tissues very quickly, that it doesn't really give the body time to "learn how to adjust."

But this is how you can acquire "healing powers." You have to survive that initial attack or what I'd call the do-or-die situation. If the disease is simple(or the 1st phase of this disease or Ebola), then the body will be able to learn or activate the genes to fight it itself. If it's complex or the 2nd phase, then I think you'll first have to learn or "acquire the knowledge" of how it works first.

In addition, because of their very low karma, they could "collectively" pray or wish for a bad event. Now if you don't believe, then there's nothing to worry about. If you do, then I guess it's time for the world to enter a new world, The World of Mutants.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Biological warfare? Come on, it's a conspiracy site. bear with me haha.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
couldn't happen to more deserving bunch of mongrels...I just hope the pain lasts a long time, so they can think about all the men, women and children they butchered, hacked up, shot, tortured, and burned.

It might not kill many of them but I can promise you they will be in a lot of pain for quite a long time

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
a reply to: crazyewok

waiting to see the secondary infections set into the wounds .. with conditions there .. lack of proper treatment .. poor hygiene .. its just a matter of time ..

Good point. Staph infections in the sores are going to be pretty easy to pick up.
They might spend months in agony just end up dying from septic shock.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join