It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims threw Christians overboard during Med voyage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Mohammed designed Islam to appeal to Jews as he was hoping to convert them. Many of the tenets of Islam have been lifted from Judaism and the Talmud.
This site has some interesting information. Does anyone have a better site that is unbiased? www.truthnet.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sorry for not replying to anyone as of yet (If I needed to). I've been out since I posted the Thread!

just got back. I'm now going to take a read of the comments!

edit on CDTFri, 17 Apr 2015 13:25:54 -0500u3001x154x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse

There have been loads of these migrants arriving on Italy's shores... i wonder what they are planning and when because it seems like an invasion is taking place without the need for fighting and once they have enough in italy, they will most likely try to take it over.

There is no plan to takeover anything really, but they are part of the problem and are ruining my home.
Sadly we have never been able to enforce a strict anti immigration policy and send them back where they came from.
But as for taking over, i don't see that realistic. we are not tied down by the political correctness nonsense that most other places follow, sicilians can be quite hostile if needed.
would not be the first time we drive people off the island.

Wel, I hope you are right... for your sakes and for ours in 'England' because unfortunately the Italians could be in-advertantly setting 'England' up to be attacked!! Especially if there are 'Boko-Haram' members among them.

I just wonder why they don't Travel to a nice Country like 'Morocco'??

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The thing about these 'crusades' is that it happened over 2,000 years ago.

This is the problem with keeping 'History' which provides proof of all these wars, crusades and wrongdoings... it won't go away until all those books are burned out and the people here today have their memory's wiped of this stuff which unfortunately doesn't help people with 'moving on' and living Civilised.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I am in the UK.

I was just reporting the news article!

I think there will be a problem on these shores in the not too distant future. I can just see similar things happening which is hapening in Northern Nigeria if we don't get a grip on the problem.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The religion incognito strikes again!

Christian Militia Destroys All Mosques In The Central African Republic

Ok, well I never heard of this as the CAR aren't mentioned in my article!

The question is: Who or which Group started the trouble? And it says that the trouble began once the Christian President was deposed in a bloody coup! So, it seems to me that the Muslims there started it.

It looks to me also that 'Christians' & 'Muslims' will never get along side by side even if it looks that way for a while where you live but once these fanatics come along with their views all will change.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

According to GW Bush there was a Crusade in 2003 as well...

So not exactly "over 2000 years ago".

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

What I don't get is...how does anyone know anyone else's religion? Do you walk up to someone declaring your religion first thing....

Well, it says in the article that the group were sked who they were and which religion and the group replied' Christians', they were chucked overboard and the remaining 'Christians' only survived becuse they formed a human chain.
edit on CDTFri, 17 Apr 2015 14:05:59 -0500u3002x159x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This is the problem with keeping 'History' which provides proof of all these wars, crusades and wrongdoings... it won't go away until all those books are burned out and the people here today have their memory's wiped of this stuff which unfortunately doesn't help people with 'moving on' and living Civilised.

For accuracy...

The Crusades were "officially" started in 1095 and lasted a few hundred years.

Islam didn't exist 2000 years ago either.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
can any westerner imagine going to live in Iran, get aid and money from the government, form their own neighborhood enclaves, tell Muslims who want to walk in those neighborhoods to stay out, form protest marches with signs to walk past Iranian government buildings demanding that the government let them practice Christianity, stand in the public square and denounce the various mullahs for being wicked and sinful.......

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Nope.

Innocent 'til proven guilty. Isn't that the way it supposed to work?

Yip...ISIS ate my baby video coming here soon in...3...2...1..

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
can any westerner imagine going to live in Iran, get aid and money from the government, form their own neighborhood enclaves, tell Muslims who want to walk in those neighborhoods to stay out, form protest marches with signs to walk past Iranian government buildings demanding that the government let them practice Christianity, stand in the public square and denounce the various mullahs for being wicked and sinful.......

You could say the same for China and North Korea.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Another divisive piece about evil Muslims. There ARE other news stories out there:

On Friday, the holy day for Islam, Christian protesters in Tahrir Square joined hands to form a protective cordon around their Muslim countrymen so they could pray in safety.

Sunday, the Muslims returned the favor.

They surrounded Christians celebrating Mass in Cairo's central plaza, ground zero for the secular pro-democracy protests reverberating throughout the Middle East.

"In the name of Jesus and Muhammed, we unify our ranks," the Rev. Ihab al-Kharat told the crowd in his sermon.

www.nydailynews.com...

But hey. If you WANT to find stories about those evil Muslims you'll find them. Personally I like reading about this type of unity.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

originally posted by: jimmyx

You could say the same for China and North Korea.

China has 68 million Christians, making it the 7th largest population by country, it has 25 million Muslims constituting the 17th largest Muslim population in the world.......www.theweeklynumber.com... l

and north Korea????....you're comparing north Korea to Iran?....or any other regular country?...north Korea is in a category all to itself...it's completely cut off from the outside world, it's a brain-washed, slave-state, controlled by leaders who rule by a death-squad mentality.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Where were you during history class smoking dope?

the crusades were just about a 1000 if that

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

wow thank you for sharing that story! That was really sweet!!!

Granted, it still doesn't change the fact that a minority of Muslims hate Christians, apparently--at least enough to throw them overboard. I'd love to know how that went down though. How did they even know that they were Christians?

But you're right that Muslims aren't inherently evil or anything. Just like Christians aren't evil either.

Evil is evil. And anyone can be evil. Just as anyone can be good.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I won't apologise for my view but I do think just because you get your butt into a boat and cross the med you don't have a right to force yourself into Europe, especially if you don't share European values. Surely these immigrants should be told to settle in other African countries where they share similar religious views.

Surely if you behave towards other people by throwing them off into the Med because you don't like their religion, you are hardly worthy of living in Europe where you will be putting your dear little self into a much begger mixing pot - islam is toxic for many simple minds and bringing in people who want to fight for its dominance is only going to start civil wars which we have already fought in Europe so why would we want to import such unnecessary problems?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
But you're right that Muslims aren't inherently evil or anything. Just like Christians aren't evil either.

Evil is evil. And anyone can be evil. Just as anyone can be good.

Exactly. The difference is the media promoting divisiveness and hate. Megadeth was right. "Peace sells ...but who's buying?" And that was almost 30 years ago.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
use some newer sources Canadia Not to ding you but on another thread you used this this is the only time i saw that it is a publicity stunt imho and its already 4yrs old...a reply to: intrepid

edit on 17-4-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Not to ding you but on another thread you used this this is the only time i saw that it is a publicity stunt imho and its already 4yrs old...a reply to: intrepid

Yes it's 4 years old. What's your point? Some say that Mohammed was a pedophile back in the Dark Ages. Seems like time doesn't matter for some things but not so much on others.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join