It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims threw Christians overboard during Med voyage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Italy's migration crisis took on a deadly new twist Thursday as police in Sicily reported that Muslim migrants had thrown 12 Christians overboard during a recent crossing from Libya, and an aid group said another 41 were feared drowned in a separate incident. Palermo police said they had detained 15 people suspected in the high seas assault, which they learned of while interviewing tearful survivors from Nigeria and Ghana who had arrived in Palermo Wednesday morning after being rescued at sea by the ship Ellensborg. The 15 were accused of multiple homicide aggravated by religious hatred, police said in a statement.

During the crossing, the migrants from Nigeria and Ghana — believed to be Christians — were threatened with being abandoned at sea by some 15 other passengers from the Ivory Coast, Senegal, Mali and Guinea Bissau. Eventually the threat was carried out and 12 were pushed overboard. The statement said the motive was that the victims "professed the Christian faith while the aggressors were Muslim."

While I am not of any Faith, I find this to be a continuing trend that if you are of Christian' Faith you wil be murdered by the Fanatical scum describing themselves as 'Muslims'...

There have been loads of these migrants arriving on Italy's shores... i wonder what they are planning and when because it seems like an invasion is taking place without the need for fighting and once they have enough in italy, they will most likely try to take it over.

Why are so many fleeing to get to Italy?

Why don't they go to an African Country where there are no problems? Or a Middle Eastern Country come to think of it..

Forgot the link:

uk.news.yahoo.com...

edit on CDTFri, 17 Apr 2015 07:25:49 -05000000003007x149x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: forgot link

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
notice these do not identify with ISIS or Al Quaida but never the less they are just as brutal that is because their religion affords them the right to kill who they believe to be infidels or unbelievers in Islam.

Islam continues to show itself to be the religion of peace.

There have been loads of these migrants arriving on Italy's shores... i wonder what they are planning and when because it seems like an invasion is taking place without the need for fighting and once they have enough in italy, they will most likely try to take it over.

This is one of the directives of their Quranic teaching. It is an invasion and once in place they insist on Sharia to govern themselves then they force it on everyone else once they gain a political foothold.

edit on 17-4-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Rather than be shocked at the common brutality of so-called peaceful muslims, I fully expect a torrent of defenses from outrage at the attention being paid to this by thinking people to the moral equivalence sophistry of historical citations of the propensity for violence in other religions.
edit on 17-4-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
no they couldn't have muslims belong to the religion of peace, jihadist or radicals are the only ones that resort to doing things like this.

just wait, those that say that will be here shortly.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

one thing about italians or use to be, they got a firey attitude. piss 'em off and your gonna catch hell.
you ought to see some of them from the old country on my mom's side of the family.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I grew up in sicily most of my life, about 50 Km from Palermo, i can tell you the problem is sicily is sorta the first point of contact for many immigrants coming to italy, and the south unfortunately has never been as efficient or organized as the north, so it's easy for immigrants to slip in through the cracks and just live doing petty crimes or selling junk on certain streets, or stolen goods for that matter.
There is no plan to takeover anything really, but they are part of the problem and are ruining my home.
Sadly we have never been able to enforce a strict anti immigration policy and send them back where they came from.
But as for taking over, i don't see that realistic. we are not tied down by the political correctness nonsense that most other places follow, sicilians can be quite hostile if needed.
would not be the first time we drive people off the island.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
But, but, but.....
The Crusades!

Please read with sarcasm intended.
edit on b000000302015-04-17T08:21:23-05:0008America/ChicagoFri, 17 Apr 2015 08:21:23 -0500800000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No surprise here.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
But, but, but.....
The Crusades!

yeah yeah the Crusades were a Roman Catholic LATE response to hundreds of years of Muslim violence in Israel and the Middle east since it started in 600AD.

So what was that about the Crusades?

edit on 17-4-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I wouldn't be too concerned. They will soon leave you and travel up here to the UK. I work near to the immigration courts in Staffordshire and you want to see the amount of Africans suddenly appearing here. Loads, they regularly ask for directions to the court seems like Sudan and Somalia lots of times when we ask where they are from, used to be Kosovans and Kurds but things have changed.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This story has been discussed to death but the thread was shut due to some users name calling others users.

link   

link   
areply to: ChesterJohn

I had hoped that the but,but,but indicated my sarcasm.
I guess it didn't.
Sorry.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
areply to: ChesterJohn

I had hoped that the but,but,but indicated my sarcasm.
I guess it didn't.
Sorry.

It did but some people need facts so as not to jump your sarcasm and run off about how evil Christians are.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

The religion incognito strikes again!

Christian Militia Destroys All Mosques In The Central African Republic

Your link shows that there is a religious war going on in that country.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The Muslims probably got tired of hearing the Christians telling them they were going to Hell for not accepting Christ as their savior.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
The Muslims probably got tired of hearing the Christians telling them they were going to Hell for not accepting Christ as their savior.

And that is an acceptable reason to murder them... apparently?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

No the Muslims couldn't convert them and the quran says if they don't convert tax them if they can't pay the tax then kill them.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

What I don't get is...how does anyone know anyone else's religion? Do you walk up to someone declaring your religion first thing....

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
All I've got to say to that is you have no idea what you are babbling about. Do know the least thing about Islam? Obviously not, and with that I say G'Day to you and your ilk.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join