It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Exactly is MK-Ultra?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Wow.

Learn something new every day.

Did not know this.

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

From what I understand, Aldous Huxley was a proponent of it's responsible use as well....citing that it had "potential" to help alleviate the stresses of an over-industrialized world. Of course, he was the sort of mental man who would be content looking at the folds of clothing or flowers while safely at home in a state of repose and meditation.

In the 60's there were huge festivals and migrations, and some older generation folks I met on Haight Street told me stories about how Hendrix, Morrison and Joplin were murdered covertly because they had too much influence on the people. The stories varied in details and theory sometimes, but there was the widespread sentiment that they were 'taken out of the picture'.

I'm not sure where I stand on that myself, I really don't want to believe my government or it's intelligence agencies would kill american artists over something like that, but I'm also a child of a different era.

A lot of the kids I knew back in the day had no problem in the urban environments with their experimentation, while others were overwhelmed by what they experienced to the point of absolute traumatic over-stimulus and some kids never did anything remotely near civilization when exploring.

I've seen kids do stupid stuff, I've seen kids hurt themselves in a panicked state and worse because of the influence of that substance. The human mind is not a playground for certain things. Whatever was slipped in my drink outside of Berkeley that day back in 2002 is still having nasty layovers and side-effects. If I ever catch that bad batch of kids I'm gonna get them for manslaughter no two ways about it. That stuff isn't something to game around with anymore. In any way shape or form.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Here is what know.

The government has come out plenty of times before and admitted to doing atrocities to it's own people and others. We here the same story every time, "That used to happen but not anymore, those responsible have been dealt with blah blah blah."

I know for a fact that children in foster care go missing with out a trace. The parents are not allowed to file a report because the children are wards of the court and so the parents can't legally file a missing persons report! Yup, it's true folks. Lose your kids to cps and if they go missing, you aren't allowed to file a missing child report.

The parents who do take their case to the media are constantly ignored. The media won't touch their story with a ten foot pole. Those who have have died in mysterious "murder suicides."

Now, what I personally witnessed was at the local government level of a small city/large town. They picked up children who were otherwise emotionally happy, but the parent' just didn't have the resources to care for them. Why? Well, I don't think it was to give the kids a better life. I don't have solid proof, but I do have strong reasoning behind the fact I believe it a pedophilia ring.

If this could happen happen in a small town, were children go missing and no one cares, it isn't a stretch to see where they might have been getting the children.

I think experiments are going on to this day in some shape or form. Until recently I never connected what knowledge I have to MK-Ultra. But i ma not so sure i rule that out as a possibility, or the possibly of an MK-Ultra like project going on with these missing foster children.

There are documentaries out there on these missing foster kids. One child's corpse did turn up years later in Mexico.

Food for thought folks.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

In the 60's there were huge festivals and migrations, and some older generation folks I met on Haight Street told me stories about how Hendrix, Morrison and Joplin were murdered covertly because they had too much influence on the people. The stories varied in details and theory sometimes, but there was the widespread sentiment that they were 'taken out of the picture'.

Hiya K

I'm like you with this one. It wouldn't come as a massive surprise to find that one or more of these stars were killed to smother the Peace Movement. After all, there were some very dark areas in the Intel world back then. The Cointelpro route wasn't beyond smearing the likes of MLK and there will always be a question of how far rogue elements might have been prepared to go.

At the same time, most of the deaths in the '27 Club' are deaths I've seen in my own life and none of those who died were influential to the wider world. Mixing opiates with booze or addictions to heroin carry a high frequency of deaths.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This site has some very good examples of mind control and how it is used. Provides explanations too:

Vigilant Citizen

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Hiya K

I'm like you with this one. It wouldn't come as a massive surprise to find that one or more of these stars were killed to smother the Peace Movement. After all, there were some very dark areas in the Intel world back then. The Cointelpro route wasn't beyond smearing the likes of MLK and there will always be a question of how far rogue elements might have been prepared to go.

At the same time, most of the deaths in the '27 Club' are deaths I've seen in my own life and none of those who died were influential to the wider world. Mixing opiates with booze or addictions to heroin carry a high frequency of deaths.

It makes me wonder then, as Mackenzie Phillips came out several years ago to talk about sexual abuse from her father and that she was given to Mick Jagger to have sex with her, people all thought she was kind of nuts and she made it up. But John Phillips of the Mamas and the Papas was at the forefront of the counterculture movement.

I have not heard that she was victimized by MKUltra, but everyone knows the Mamas and the Papas used certain substances, perhaps Mama Cass was also murdered? I know that the prevailing rumor was that she choked on a ham sandwich.

Another one that really has me questioning the depths of what could be, Tatum O'Neal. All of these kids of these famous people all have some type of horror story that the rest of the populace tend to disregard as them just acting out or being rebellious.

But Ryan O'Neal had friends everywhere. Then it also makes me wonder about Steve McQueen and Bruce Lee. Why did they die so much younger, and yet their deaths were passed off as something else?

Maybe if it were happening to them, but they didn't realize or know it was MKUltra, some of the things they said are very reminiscent of what I have heard others say about MKUltra.

Ryan O'Neal's father actually wrote for a tv show in Germany, so Ryan went to high school in Munich. He might be a very good candidate for MKUltra, but that might be too coincidental.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Well, I wouldn't doubt it. Morrison died from an unexplained heart attack back in the 70's in his 20's. I'm sure the CIA could have made it happen if they so desired. Same thing tends to happen these days if you get on the wrong side of the bikies in my town. Oops.............. said to much! But then again, I have no real desire to live past my thirties.

From what I understand, Aldous Huxley was a proponent of it's responsible use as well

He got he's wife to intravenously inject it into him on his death bed didn't he?

Absolute legend! That's how I wish I could go out.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yeah. I hear ya on all points.

Getting on the bad side of the CIA or HA isn't smart, or any biker troupe.
Good people, but respect is tantamount.

I used to think I wouldn't make it to thirty.

Don't worry about that stuff on the way out - yo might just get more than you bargained for. I say that as a cautionary thing from one who has been through too much that I don't have time or authorization to really explain or get into. Bad stuff dude. Be careful out there.

The brain has chemicals that occur naturally that are better when it comes time to pass to the next plane of existence.

All natural all the way.

edit on 4/18/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yeah I hear ya! Ain't no guarantee it'll be quick & easy when you get on the wrong side of the wrong people.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Good deal. Glad you know this.

Sorry it's just my well meaning maternal instinct taking over....I've been places I would shield every soul from if it were up to me. I know darn well it isn't, and all have a right to Free Will, but seriously....I'm lucky not to be incarcerated, involuntarily committed to a mental asylum as a gibbering catatonic or dead and trapped in hell right now.

I only wish to spare others the heartbreak and anguish of those types of experiences.

Thanks for understanding.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm a Monarch Survivor. Born June 15 1984.

1: Why were those people chosen?

Illuminati picks bloodlines. There are different levels of slaves created depending on the bloodline and also the willingness of the victim to join the dark or to resist. Madonna and Britney Spears for example are high level monarchs, they have talents developed, money and fame, maybe a good life, maybe not. Lower levels are exploited, used for experiments or other projects. Torture and Trauma is usually involved for programming and sadistic purposes. Many high and low levels are programmed to commit suicide when they are no longer needed. The ones who survive (like myself) usually have outside help from others who know about what's going on. *"Hope" is a much bigger word than it appears. If the Monarch Victim is not believed (most are told they are crazy and that illuminati and mind control are not real) and the torture and control continue you can see how hope would be easily lost after time. Master hypnotists understand these programming techniques thankfully. The internet is full of information. There is hope.

2: What are the real methods involved?

Real methods involve hypnosis to a child or young teen (very susceptible). Usually built off childhood trauma but memories of trauma can also be implanted. During the hypnosis process the brain is programmed to have different "alters" or parts that do different jobs and then these "alters" are walled off with amnesia. The victims "alters" guide them through unconscious compulsions, programmed as post hypnotics suggestions. There is a plan, the victim simply follows it unconsciously. Sometimes they know they are being controlled, sometimes they don't. Even if they know the brainwashing is so deep it's can't be undone. Usually there are dates and set times programmed in. Many are programmed to end their lives at 30, when they are considered not valuable any longer. I find this page to be true, the colors of my alters where almost just as described in the link. educate-yourself.org...

3: How long has it been happening?

Adam Weishaupt Founds The Illuminati - May 1, 1776.

4: Why now are people talking about it?

Illuminati are very "in your face" in the media with symbolism and messages, however most people don't consciously pick up on the symbolism because they have never been educated on what the symbolism means or how it works like subliminal messages, conditioning the unconscious through association. With the internet people can learn about the symbols/messages, experiences and communicate like never before. The Illuminati have much more power than people realize. So many good, aware, awake, fully conscious people are trying to warn the masses but many are just working to pay rent and don't have the time to learn how hypnosis, mind control, brainwashing actually work so they live in the dark to what's happening or why it would be used to control people. Heck most people don't even question where money comes from, right? We are taught to not ask questions, we don't want to look like conspiracy nuts.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm going to answer your question in a some what strange fashion, but please let me explain, i think the info Cisco Wheeler gave to Fritz Springmeier came from one persons mind, not hers of course, but some one with a agenda used that type of mind control on her, sure not aspects of what she said are true, but it came from one mind, just like in later years one mind created gas lighting aka gang stalking and deities known as Archon's and the deity part is up to if you want to believe, but people talk about them now and like aspects of the Cisco Wheeler version of the Illuminati came true so did gas lighting and gang stalking....

Two mind's did that...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join