It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Signs That Most Americans Are Flat Broke And Totally Unprepared For The Coming Economic Crisis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Take off your blinders dude and quit looking like that horse tromping away on the side of the road taking the Amish family to town!

If you think the Dems are any different than the party you blame for everything? Your just as blind and obedient as that Amish horse!

On this issue the Dems actually can claim they're better. They have people out there like Elizabeth Warren that are actually trying to fix things. The Republicans on the other hand have done nothing but preach deregulation which created the problem in the first place.

That's not to say the dem's are better on everything, but they're better on some things and this is one of them.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
i hate marxism. it pisses on everyone's parade

It's not marxism that's being practiced, it's capitalism. The jobs go to where labor is cheapest... that's the entire point of free trade.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Cuervo

and steal it all..

If anarchy broke out i'd just get 5 mates, all armed to go and hijack someone's home who'd bee hording and preparing.

Impossible. I already hired Seeker1963 to guard my Scrooge McDuck-esque vault.

And witchcraft. People are always afraid to rob a place when pentagrams and bottles full of urine and blood are strewn about.

I`ll be taking my daily swim im money bin # 9,no matter what happens!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Ah the old left/right facade.....they have so many many people marching to their destruction...left/right..left/right....

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You're either prepared or you're not.

Just look at the fortunes lost in the depression of the 1930's.

Look at the land, lives, and money lost during the great dust bowl.

People died all the time. People starved all the time.

They just didn't have the equipment to "tweet" it.

When there is a collapse, and the multitude go running for a non-existent government, they will die off, after looting any and every store near themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join