It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESPN suspends reporter after ugly parking-lot rant (language)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If she had been a white male cop, she'd've just been moved to another dept and given sensitivity training.

Derek

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
"I have a brain and you don't" appears to be a false statement given the person informed her of the video equipment.

Isn't she just assuming the other person is an uneducated. I suppose she think since she has been on TV that she is required to be given special treatment.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Mmm, not exactly the self effacing type is she? She just made a fool of herself repeatedly. Still, she gets to watch the ball game in the comfort of her own home now.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

She pretty clearly subscribes to the "why be humble?" mantra.

Unfortunately she's neither as attractive not as talented as she thinks she is.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well that College Education really served her well, so much so that she doesn't know when to shut her mouth while there's a damn camera on her.

Seems to me as though the woman actually doing her job is the more intelligent one of the two.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: smurfy

She pretty clearly subscribes to the "why be humble?" mantra.

Unfortunately she's neither as attractive not as talented as she thinks she is.

I really don't get how any man can find plastic women like her in any way attractive.
I'm not in much of a position to talk, being gay, but I feel the same way about fake men too, with their perfect hair and perfect sparkly teeth, their fake tan and endless hours of self-obsession written all over them.

There's just no substance to these people, they're so interchangeable and forgettable, with nothing remarkable about them.

People might look at her and agree that beauty is only skin deep, but I really think that description is being too generous with these "Barbie" wannabes.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Hell I'm not gay and I still can't explain why somebody would find women like her attractive lol

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
No matter how beautiful she is....somebody somewhere is sick of her shat. Now we all can be as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It looks like there is an entirely different side of this coming out, where the towing company uses questionable practices. They state that the video shown has been edited, by who, they do not say however I see no responses from the person working the desk so I am guessing the towing company edited this. It is worth noting that she was towed from the parking lot of a restaraunt she was eating at, and the towing company has an "F" rating by the better business burea.

All that aside, I would probably have blown a gasket as well, still those are pretty stupid things to say at any time. But I will admit I've done similar things, so....who is going to cast the first stone?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: QuietSpeech

It doesn't matter, you can be mad at the company and rightfully so and not tare it out on some one that is just doing thier job.

She berated the person, pretty much just say she was better then them on every level.

Not hoe you handle the situation.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I hope her entire career is ruined. In the age of youtube, seriously who would do that. She only received a one week suspension. She must be "dating" a producer.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

She mentioned college......OK she is nothing more than eye candy for idiots. She is not a reporter and neither are the cute weather girls or news casters reading a teleprompter.

This young woman is a symptom of a society that is diseased. The irony is beyond belief and sadly she will never even see it. The thin line between a stripper or exotic dancer and these so called reporters is as deep as there self respect.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

If I think someone of some business is ripping me off or doing something that I believe to be dishonest I could see myself getting very angry and rude depending on the circumstances.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
what gets me her dumb ass kept on going after being told there was a camera there. they don't show it in the OP's video, the one i saw showed that she even looked right at it.
i guess that the thought that someone might take it and show someone or post it on youtube eever entered her bubbled headed blonde head.

here is the whole video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join