It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESPN suspends reporter after ugly parking-lot rant (language)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Summary: spoiled TV broadcaster got her car towed and got ugly with the lot employee when she went to pick it up.

I know it's frustrating to deal with, but she gets flat out degrading instead of just being annoyed.

Stay classy, Britt

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ya she takes it to another level.
When you start going after the the receptionist, you have gone to far.

They got plenty of pretty faces to replace her for the week.

ETA: It was the receptionist not the driver, commented after only reading transcript

edit on thThu, 16 Apr 2015 16:43:51 -0500America/Chicago420155180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thThu, 16 Apr 2015 16:51:15 -0500America/Chicago420151580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
"I’m in the news, sweetheart..."

Haha, you are now you pedantic shrew.

Never heard of you... Until now...

& now I know you're a stuck up tw@...

Well done!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yep. She lasted about a year if I remember right. Sports illustrated is reporting ESPN has suspended her now.

Seems the move from local news to national went to her head a little bit, eh?
edit on 16-4-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That didn't take long. Good for them. She even uses the "I'm on T.V." line. Well not any longer hun. Just goes to show that pretty people can be so very ugly underneath it all.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Oh no, she's still on TV! And YouTube. And all over the internet now. Forever and ever! Lol

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
lol..touche'. I shamefully chuckled at "fix your teeth". She must have been a "mean girl" type in school.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

I did too. If it was in a movie, we'd probably all just laugh and do the whole "ooooo burn" thing. That just shows how over the top she was about it all I think

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Arrogant little snot isn't she.

Maybe the Hillary campaign is hiring?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I saw you as the last post and thought, "well what can be said about Obama or Iran in this thread"...

But you got me xuenchen, open season on Hillary bypassed me!

Touché.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This is why I never got along with successful people in the mid range grade. The higher ups, or the scum like me....great people. Its the ones like this girl that I never wanted to see on a daily basis. The popular kids who just play their cards right to get some trivial BS job that pays well and has "bragging rights" but is void of purpose or meaning.

She will go home, justify it, laugh with her equally BS people friends and go back to work. Then when she gets fired down the road to open up a slot for the next idiot with a useless degree and good looks, she will get a golden parachute and out of the bitterness of her meaningless life will try to get others to feel like she does about the world she has known. Going out and going on vacation, interacting with the scum...she will be a heartless angry bitch.

Its people like this that make me wish for nuclear war to see them thirsty, hungry and scared....like all those people she pretends she is better than. Just to see her be human, even if its in dire circumstances for all.

We would survive, she would take out a dozen of her own before meeting her sad and miserable end.

Screw her. Useless retard.

EDIT TO ADD:
Also, how is her job journalism? She is a glorified cheerleader. The news...yeah. "News".....
edit on 4 16 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What a sweet heart. She takes shallowness to a whole new level.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
nypost.com...

Summary: spoiled TV broadcaster got her car towed and got ugly with the lot employee when she went to pick it up.

I know it's frustrating to deal with, but she gets flat out degrading instead of just being annoyed.

Stay classy, Britt

Wow, she's pure scum. Hope they fire her. Lost all respect for that stuck up hateful woman.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Arrogant little snot isn't she.

Maybe the Hillary campaign is hiring?

Or the Bush campaign?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

sadly it's just a suspension at this point. I completely agree

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

She will go home, justify it, laugh with her equally BS people friends and go back to work.

Ya, you can hear her friend chiming in with the laughter at then end when they start taking jabs about the teeth.

I must say the lady that was dealing with here was either out of audio range or has some good self control.

I doubt this is the first time she has been berated like this but she held her tongue well.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

sadly it's just a suspension at this point. I completely agree

I can't remember the last time I saw someone that shallow that wasn't overacting on a cheap 80s comedy movie. And this is real life! LOL

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I hope she realizes that kind of attitude just makes all those good looks go right down the toilet. I've known some gorgeous women that at first sight leaves you in awe of how good they look. But a few of them in an instant completely blow that illusion to pieces by being a shallow, narcissistic b*tch. So sad. Have some class.

Quit picking on the person who's just there doing their job also.
edit on 16-4-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That's what I meant by "mean girl" but that was a different decade. As a sports fan she can't apologize this away for me personally. We've seen into her soul. I'll be disappointed if I see her on NFL Countdown. Just a vile person.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What a POS. This cycle of entitlement mentality needs to end. I so hope there's such a thing as karma.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join