It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS banner ad soliciting donations to Hillary's campaign.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: AnuTyr

What sexual activities is Hillary Clinton famous for?

Yeah that one got me too. ?????

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Greathouse

However Obama got to power that does not excuse the fact that he set foreign relations back 20 years.

As for Hillary not worried it's never going to happen.

Ummm..no. Bush set foreign relations back 20 years. Obama rescued you guys from world hatred. Deny ignorance my ass...LOL

the REAL reasons why you guys dont like Obama is crystal clear to everyone.

So Obama rescued us from world hatred? That is completely evident by all the American haters on this website. I can tell you in no way Deny Ignorance, you seem to relish in it.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: Greathouse

Let's call it right where it is in a world that is constantly changing. Who's to say our foreign relations would be any different no matter who was in charge? The world stage is ever changing sometimes vulnerable sometimes frightening. The internet is going to have more and more influence in developing nations and ideas of democracy are going to spread.
Technology is going to try to influence your choices too so prepare for ads out the yingyang.

Yingyang ?????

Is he running for office in China?

All joking aside i agree with your post.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse the majority of american haters on this site are mostly American

edit on 17-4-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

However Obama got to power that does not excuse the fact that he set foreign relations back 20 years.

Ummm..no. Bush set foreign relations back 20 years. Obama rescued you guys from world hatred. Deny ignorance my ass...LOL

So Obama rescued us from world hatred? That is completely evident by all the American haters on this website. I can tell you in no way Deny Ignorance, you seem to relish in it.

I honestly don't think you can understand why your country is so unpopular!

Why it that?

As an English man I can be proud of my country's past but also be critical in all it's wrong doings both past and present.

Why can't you do the same?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

there were rumors she had an affair with Foster

www.aim.org...
edit on 123030p://bFriday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I honestly don't think you can understand why your country is so unpopular!

Why it that?

As an English man I can be proud of my country's past but also be critical in all it's wrong doings both past and present.

Why can't you do the same?

Are you proud of the massacre of the Zulus, The English dismemberment of the Iroquois's nation, how about the enslavement of most the world including India, or could it be the genocide your Country committed against South Africans during the Borer war with the internment of women and children let's also not forget the opium wars with China. By the way The UK went everywhere the US did after 911 did you forget that?

For you to make the statement you are proud of England's past shows your complete and utter disregard for the actual history of England.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hillary is famous for her sexual history? Since when?

Maybe since her alleged affair with Vince Foster, and his very shady and questionable so called suicide in a park?

Luckily, I have not seen any Hillary ads thank god. ~$heopleNation
edit on 17-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I assume the "Hillary" campaign is paying for this add in an enviroment that at the best hostile towards politacal royalty.
More Power to ATS for the initiative.

go for it.
WIS

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

People allege a lot of things. People allege that the President is a muslim and such. Not true, but it doesn't stop people from making allegations.

Look, I'm not an apologist for Hillary Clinton. I'm not settled on voting for anyone at this time. In fact, I don't even want to think about the 2016 elections yet, but it seems impossible not to, given the daily media coverage.

Anyway, the ads only show up in relation to the sites that people have visited and searches they have made - it isn't ATS promoting anything one way or another...

peace,
AB
edit on 17-4-2015 by AboveBoard because: because I'm weary of the whole topic...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Anyway, the ads only show up in relation to the sites that people have visited and searches they have made - it isn't ATS promoting anything one way or another

Yeah I know, I just said this......

"Luckily, I have not seen any Hillary ads thank god. ~$heopleNation"

I think that you just mistook me for another poster. If that was the case, we all make mistakes. ~$heopleNation
edit on 18-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

www.aim.org...

Rumors of an affair hardly count as famous for sexual activity. She is not at all famous for sexual activity. That's just one of those unfounded dirt bombs people like to throw now and then. And it's ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

www.aim.org...

Rumors of an affair hardly count as famous for sexual activity. She is not at all famous for sexual activity. That's just one of those unfounded dirt bombs people like to throw now and then. And it's ridiculous.

Agreed. It's pretty pathetic to make us bull plop and lies like that. You hate her. We get it. Grow up.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
I assume the "Hillary" campaign is paying for this add in an enviroment that at the best hostile towards politacal royalty.
More Power to ATS for the initiative.

go for it.
WIS

Well you assume completely wrong. Well done.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The campaign ad is bad enough. The picture you put into my mind of Hillary's sexual acts is far worse!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Negative reinforcement?
Maybe she grows stronger on our loathing and is about reach her final form?

I would have taken a screen shot but I'm on my phone and don't know how.

you know...if you don't want us democrats and liberals on this site then talk to SO or SPRINGER, but don't include the word "our" when referring to "your" loathing of Hillary...I'd gladly take her over any republican POTUS....we have to get away from this neo-oligarchy being pushed by conservative corporatists....and the republicans will only throw gasoline on that fire...and to finish an already bad analogy...we would have Hillary standing over that fire with a pail of water....how much water, and how much we have to twist her arm to pour that water, is up for speculation for a lot of us left of center....for many it's simply too late, and we are waiting for complete corporate control, or a bloody 2nd revolution. the billionaires, hedge fund managers, bankers, and wallstreet boys better heed this advice, because they will have a lot more to lose than a few percentage points raised on their taxes...I'm obviously not threatening anyone, but even from moderate democrats, and moderate republicans, the anger is growing.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

So mature...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We are clearly talking about a mentally deranged lunatic running for President. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn You poor thing, you saw an ad you don't like. Do you need medical assistance?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I saw it and almost vomited in my mouth.

If there is anything I can do to help prevent this type of thing, please let me know.

OP-
"I got cankles on my ats and I can't get 'em off"

I'm dying over here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join