It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any1 got experiences with gazing at a crystal ball?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hey there ATS members,

I have a small crystal ball around the size of my palm.
I'm thinking about to exercise gazing at a crystal ball,
Has any1 got experience with it?
I have read that the ball actually is somekind of fortune teller.
I'm looking for some reviews if any1 tried it yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

I used a low powered laser on a crystal ball once, and it did fantastic things to the beam!

Other than that, crystal balls have no properties which I have been able to discern as being exotic or esoteric in any way.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Never tried it before, I will try to gaze at the crystal ball with a candle behind which i bought in a chruch.
If i experience something i will leave a reply

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The technique is called scrying, try to imagine descending into the ball itself for the best results. I have one myself but haven't used it in years.

en.wikipedia.org...

More info at the link, or just google " scrying " & see where the rabbit-holes take you. Keep relaxed & focused.

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I'll bet you'll experience flickering light, distorted by some glass/crystal.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IpoopThere4IAM

thx,

I will look it up,
It's the first time so i'm going to reply after the experience.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Why do people think that staring into a crystal ball is so special? Barmy.

Anyway, there was a huge thread you might be interested in OP. Although I think its quite a strange way to fill in ones time...

Link to ATS Thread

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys

Anyway, there was a huge thread you might be interested in OP. Although I think its quite a strange way to fill in ones time...

Link to ATS Thread

People believe in very odd things. I'm assuming that back when smooth glass balls were hard to do, they were considered special. In these days of Hadron colliders, comet landers and A380s , people should really know better.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys

Link to ATS Thread

I agree. Crystal balls are so Scooby-Doo gypsy fortune teller.
I prefer my augery to have some chicken or goat inner workings to be involved.
bezoars and moons and goochers.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

just this.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Actually, for some, it's not the ball itself, it's just a tool. I doubt you will actually see anything in the ball. But what might happen, if you let your mind go, and your sight "blur" a bit, is that you may get visions or pictures in your head. Best thing to do then, is write down what you saw, and see if anything comes about later.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

that's the 2nd time you erroneously say '''stare AT a crystal ball'''... One correctly stares 'into' the ball as if it were a telescope or microscope....and you are observing the steaming video

do you ever wonder IF you would ever be able to teleport yourself into the Drama unfolding in the Crystal Ball?

you have years of discovery & revelations coming your way if you are more than just amused at scrying as a novelty

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Not since my old college days...

Beer, Pizza and Crystal ball gazing....

*From California, of course

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A little crystal ball....a little left handed cigarette.......let the gazing (scrying) begin. Mental note: Make sure Nachos are handy...after the gazing.... the grazing begins.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The ball itself is a tool. Nothing more. Nothing less. It allows you to focus, and enter an altered state of mind more conducive to receiving and transmitting. Yes, it works in both directions. However, the crystal ball is much like tarot. It is better at teaching you about yourself, than anything else.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I have never used a crystal ball, but have used bowls of water. It is the same idea.
What I found was that you end up zoning out and images will form within the water/crystal, but all it is, is your mind having a focus point other than inside the mind to see images.

People do not really need a crystal ball or bowl of water or mirror to do this, as they can do this inside their own heads with just as good if not better results.

But that is just my opinion, and I would love to have a crystal ball myself just to have one...lol

top topics

join