It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Well you and the egg heads might be right. It just seems like if we are able to recreate a living planet from a dead one that we could just as easily if not easier fix one that isn't dead yet. Especially since it's the one we were born on and have lived on for thousands of years. We are part of this planet and have adapted to it. Mars is completely alien to us and doesn't even support life at the moment.

To me it just seems more likely that we would be able to repair something easier than create something almost from scratch and that we've never even done before. Also, let's say we it did work. If we can't take care of our home now what makes you think we'd do any better somewhere else??? We're just a disease in this universe and we're spreading like a cancer. Maybe we should be destroyed for the greater good???

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

your wish is about to be granted as nibiru will take care of that.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

How is that??? I'm not caught up on my Niribu conspiracy stuff so I don't know what you mean.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If you want to get rid of anyone do the world and the rest of us a big favor and start with yourself just leave the others who want to live in peace. The OP proposes to get rid of Africans what a bunch of bigoted BS. Look at yourself in the mirror and see what this world needs alot less of.

Here is an idea change yourself into something better and help the world and make it better through peace and love, rather than comming up with ideas to make the world a less progressive place.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

nibiru is now in our solar system and is going to cause complete havoc (the story of Noah should give you an indication) have a look on youtube at all the videos. it is being hidden from us if we can't see it from our country it is blocked on the msm society will either break down or we will unite if we unite we can avoid it.

the problem with society is it has been poisoned and controlled for the last 200 years due to the industrial age and the chemicals they have been putting in us,
Lead alone has caused so many psychological issues and violence it is unreal they still put lead in womens make up,
then you have certain governments brainwashing people and changing the behaviour of us that has ripple effects on the rest of society.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So you say it's visible now. I assume only by telescope, or is it visible with the eye?? In the northern hemisphere???

How will it destroy society??? How would us uniting stop it???

Is there any credible sources for any of this because I've been hearing about niribu for years and years now and nobody has produced any evidence for any of it yet???

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
homo sexuality etc is on+y occurring a lot more because there are a lot more of us around. The ones that are around are also allowed to shove it down our throats too.

Something I don´t like to see and should remain a private matter.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Breed or be destroyed by the Hun.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

It will destroy society because of the gravitational pull affecting the sea and the nuclear power plants the ruling class have put everywhere. we have free energy devices so why would you need to use nuclear when the only thing that it can do is damage us.

apparently its all over the news because it is visible to the eye in japan south america and new zealand and it is just becoming visible in australia although I have not seen it,
there's a scientist living in antartica who is posting mad timelapse vids of it think his website or youtube account is IKTO or something like that.

I was told it was also announced on Australian TV a while back.

OK so my crazy idea of uniting and yes its a long shot but i'd rather have a go and die fighting rather than just everyone freak out and die like a looney doing nothing except panicing.

We are all made aware of what has been going on our planet for the last 60-100 years, things like the governments being controlled by a few families as well as 9/11 and the eartquakes being done on purpose our food being modified to change our genes and create illness.

In order to save our asses we are going to need to close down all the nuclear power plants and oil refineries (there are plenty of free energy devices that have been hidden away from us) there is a guy called Peter Flanagan who says he can neutralize the fukushima disaster, so that would need to be applied to all the other power plants if true, the power plants take around 30 years to become safe so if we can't neutralise them then we need to fire the waste into the sun, then we find tesla's stuff it is alleged that he said he could tie a wire around our planet and fly it. the heat in our universe is within 1/60 the same, we also have lots of patents that have been refused that are extremely beneficial to the human race

thats about it in a nutshell but we have to unite. I'm not sure how long we have got either possibly this august as it seems to be pulsing it's way towards us rather than just moving according to the IKTO scientist which could mean its a spaceship.

I dunno, if its true and its coming our way then I for one would want to get out of its way but the only way we can achieve this is if we all have a conciousness shift I guess although it would be a rather large wake up call and with the supressing of everyones brains it is going to need a slice of luck,
there's more to it than just this as there are things we can do to improve peoples intelligence over the course of a month or so that would raise peoples IQs by about 20% you could also eliminate a lot of the disease in that time as well if the truth was to be given to everyone.

edit on 17-4-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

If you can find something both recent and even partly credible about this I'd love to see it. I hit up google from your discription and all I got was some stuff from 2012 and some really unreliable sources and nothing by that guys name.

But since you seem to know what you're looking for better than me if you can find something for me to check out that seems legit at all, even just on the surface I'd like to check it out.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

www.google.com.au... 0.0.656.3094.3-3j2j2.7.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.34.heirloom-hp..11.7.3078.ynSHDYJgtZM

I was also surprised when my mate showed me he had taken a photo of it and i'm still not sure, even though other people have said they are talking to people in the countries I have mentioned and its on the news.

I'll get tthe IKTO link from my mate as that was very interesting this is on teh second page of that google link
truthfrequencyradio.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

That is very true. I do not particularly agree with or fit in to the gay agenda. But as to the question posed by the OP regarding voluntary reduction of the human population, that does fit in to it. I think sexual minorities talk about it a lot for political reasons as well as human rights issues. But they are essentially obsessed with the topic because of decades of societal repression. And since overpopulation is in fact a dire problem, gays and celibates shouldn't be getting a bad rap at all. But the reality is such that there is still enormous tension surrounding all of that.

My only advice to you concerning not wanting to see gay stuff is to simply not watch it and let it remain a private matter! LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Re: Ketsuko

Why am I deciding to remain childless instead of suicidal? Well, suicide loften leaves a huge mess behind that other people have to stop their lives for a while to address. Even if a note is left many people still wonder why you did it. It has happened to friends of my family and my friends and family. I have been dealing with this concept since my youth. Trust me when I say I have given it a great deal of consideration.

I also come from a broken home. What if I decide to abandon my children before they are raised like my father did to me? I honestly don't believe I could put my (imagined) kids through that, but who is to say I actually wouldn't...it is something I fear greatly about having kids, that I would regret it. I feel like I can't trust myself much less anyone else to stick around for my children. Honestly I feel it is just best to let this branch fall off the family tree.
Through my 20s it seemed difficult enough sometimes to have enough to have enough money to support myself much less another person, nor was very healthy mentally or physically. It was honestly easier for me to quit smoking realizing that I would not be able to continue with birth control past a certain age than to quit because there might be a fetus inside of me one day. My mother smoked through out her pregnancy with me, I have proof of it from my early medical records.

I dont dislike kids, or people who choose to have families. I am happy to pay into taxes for schools and other or social programs that benefit children. I am throwing myself into my career so hopefully I have enough socked away to pay a qualified caregiver when the time comes. That person will be someone elses child, or maybe a robot.

Maybe I would be less against breeding if us humans were actually putting our resources and energy to
expanding into space/ other planets instead of squabbling over the dwindling resources on this planet. They say that necessity is the mother of invention, perhaps my decision to not breed will help others see the necessity in contributing in ways besides a genetic legacy.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Moirai

Murder/suicide is more about getting the timing right. Like comedy... jk jk

In all seriousness, suicide seems to be a very difficult thing to do. One way to know that for sure is to look at the lives of the many, many homeless people of the world. Their lives must be #ing horrible, but for some strange reason they still manage to forage around in garbage and stay alive? Why? The will to live must be extremely tenacious. Fear of death and the consequences of suicide in the Afterlife may also factor in for people. But sometimes it could almost be seen as more of a euthanizing type of situation.

For example, I just finished listening to the audiobook 'The Crash of 2016', and it outlined the various times in history when countries' economies have gone bust. The first signs are massive lay-offs and people just unable to keep their heads above water and afford what they need. Then the murder/suicide rates go off the charts. Apparently this "crash" process is already underway, particularly in America (but has already happened its worse in countries like Greece), and supposedly by 2016/2017 it will get much worse.

But your anecdote about suicide wreaking havoc and having a very nasty social ripple effect is well taken. I personally consider it a very selfish thing to do, and many who talk about it a lot seem to be very self-absorbed people, despite their legitimate issues and emotional turmoil. It seems better to just wait and let nature take its course, and in the mean time do one's best to survive - and if possible: thrive. But we should all make a decent bucket list for ourselves either way and try to fulfill them while we can...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I was brought up in a home where children were seen as a nuisance rather than a blessing and I was surprised to find out in later life that some people had children because they loved and wanted them, not because they felt pressured by society into having them.

I have never wanted and will not want children. From my early teens I decided that society was too harsh and unpleasant to bring them into and nothing since has made me change my opinion.

Having suffered from inadequate parenting myself, I never felt equipped to deal with children even if I had wanted them. I had nothing, genetically, that I felt would enhance the gene pool and I don't think the human race will suffer from my lack of a contribution to it.

I don't intend to become a burden to society in later life either and find the suggestion that I, and others like me, should just go and die extremely unpleasant. People who make that sort of statement have no idea what sort of contribution childless persons are making or have made to society - all of us can make ourselves useful in one way or another.

I would add that not everyone's little darlings are an ornament to society. There are plenty who run amok and cause grief to their neighbours, largely due to the poor parenting skills of those who decided to 'bless' us all with a contribution to society that many of us would rather have done without.

To continue on the question of suicide - it's true that many people, myself included, have some reservations because we really don't know how much worse we are making things for ourselves, spiritually, if we take our own lives. Some societies frown on suicide and issue dire warnings against it. Some societies embrace it. And let's not forget the consequences for a failed suicide - a person could hardly fail to wake up, having been found, and find themselves worse off than before they tried to commit the act.

I've been suicidal in the past, and am far from it now and I can tell anyone who wants to know that it takes a particular frame of mind to be able to contemplate suicide, let alone try and carry it out. People are judged to have killed themselves 'whilst the balance of their mind was disturbed'. I'd suggest that suicide is practically impossible UNLESS the balance of one's mind is disturbed.

I am all for voluntary euthanasia and think that people in severe pain or distress should be able to have a clean, assisted death.

But expecting healthy people, of sound mind just to top themselves to avoid being a burden to the world is callous and bloody ridiculous. We do have other people to live for besides offspring. We do have people who love and care for us.

I can justify my place in the World so long as I am useful and enjoy mutually caring relationships with others. That is I CAN justify my place but I don't feel any OBLIGATION to.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sinter Klaas
homo sexuality etc is on+y occurring a lot more because there are a lot more of us around. The ones that are around are also allowed to shove it down our throats too.

Something I don´t like to see and should remain a private matter.

Shove it down our throats.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who laughed at that unintended pun!!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

No, you absolutely are not. It was the first thing that came to mind actually... LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join