It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Carrying Baby Brutally Attacked at Tennessee Gas Station

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hotel1

Post millennial multiculturalism, the gift that just keeps on giving.

This made me lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Take this to court, the judge will tell the victim it's their fault that they're now be terrified of black mobs.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

originally posted by: hotel1

Post millennial multiculturalism, the gift that just keeps on giving.

This made me lol.

Looking forward to a brighter tomorrow? No, me either.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
well we cant spank our kids anymore and punish them so, this type of behavior shall evolve more over time.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
In the old days the family unit would have taken care of this type of thing, this video would have been shown to Dad, and he would use the "rod" to smarten the kid up, but that isn't politically correct today, there is no discipline at home.

More often there is no father at home to keep a child in check or the adults at home actually condone this kind of behavior. There's another video going around of an entire family jumping out of a mini van and beating a homeless man, mom hits him in the head with a hammer, son tries to mace him, daughters jumping and stomping on the poor man's head after he's down. An entire family though, with teenage daughters no less? It's beyond my comprehension. I had hopes with Obama's election we could enter in to a post-racial America. Instead he and his cronies have used it as a wedge to drive the American people apart.

(post by talldarkandaverage removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: talldarkandaverage

Same as it would be for an "out of control" group of caucasian American males...

Imbeciles!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thank you Bird.

Imbeciles

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I fear for the future generations of this country. scary times

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger "kids" aren't the same "kids" they were 20-30 years ago.

absolutely agree. the easy use of violence is particularly at odds with my memories of childhood. of course we had fights now and then but it was over when one was knocked down by another. these days knocking someone to the floor almost always signals a brutal bout of head-stamping. as for attacking people out of hand, i can honestly say that in my group of friends and aqquaintances it simply did not ever happen. also we shared a natural respect for, and deference to, our elders. this aspect of youth has all but evaporated. sad to see.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You are more than welcome!
I wouldn't want the real issue to be clouded with "race"...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

The simple solution if these actions cause great distress upon your daily viewing pleasure

Sadly for the OP, the thread has not brought out the 'oh, they are only kids gang' as he seems to have hoped for in his opening remarks. Your posts though seem to run against the mob mentality grain of the rest of the thread. Shoot'em. Gas'em. Sterilize'em.

Some are right in it. Others run in and toss a punch or so. Others run up and fling in an arm just to have been part of it, whether or not they even land a blow. Others just hop up and down in the frenzy of energy produced by the event.

Follow the flow of the thread. See any similarities between the individuals who are punching the guy?
All the instant moralizing and statements of dramatic and reactionary reprisal. All the statements of disgust. One person tosses in a verbal punch of condemnation and another follows with a stronger suggestion. Then others pounce in for a jab or so, while others just hang on the edges tossing in stars for all the big time slingers of justified moral vitriol.

I can find no moral justification for the actions or that mob. But I find even less for the arm chair executors crying "off with their heads".

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Line them up and mow them down.

There's not a single possible excuse for behavior such as that other than severe mental illness.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i think MLK thought of something completely different when he said I have a dream. He died for this?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thug/hip hop culture is a societal poison. Walking around your own children with your pants hanging down and every other word out of your mouth the F word or the MF word. Mixed breeding is encouraged. The dumbing down of your race and culture is upon you. The truth hurts, doesn't it? This subhuman behavior is spreading like a plague across the country. But in PC america you can't speak about it, or it's racism. If you're going to have kids, homeschool them and find a way to socialize them without subjecting them to this animal indoctrination.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger
a reply to: opethPA

That sort of behavior doesn't surprise me at all. "kids" aren't the same "kids" they were 20-30 years ago. Anyone who would claim otherwise are blind or simply just don't have the sense to know/see it. Maybe it's both.

I think this is so true and you have to look no further than online gaming. I remember when I first played games online how courteous and polite we all were....and how excited we were to be talking to a stranger clear across the world and playing a game we both liked. Fast forward 15 years and I can't believe not only things said online to each other but the names of characters...and in some games you have a profile pic which 100s if not 1000s put up the nastiest image they can find. I just played a game yesterday where I teamed up with 5 people and the first comment out of a guys mouth to his team was "# your mom" lol.....he then repeated it for the entire match about every minute or so. Ive slowly over the years gone back to single player games and only play stuff with friends now online.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am still of the opinion some of the people huffing and puffing their chests here in response were there at the scene holding that door shut like the cowards they really are.
oh yea, gonna kill me some negro chiren today. Got my gun that makes me a real man

Clamoring to gun down idiot teenagers and then praising that suggestion as well, clearly backed with some racial prejudices (they are clear and obvious from the posts, I dont need to make assumptions) does not make one a hero. it makes you a pussy with a gun.

The man who was beat was a gun owner, but he was a real man and a father, not a pussy with a gun. Again, he is alive with only a bruised ego as injury, the old white lady is safe, the baby is unharmed, and no funerals have to be arranged. The teenage rejects are being pursued using the normal criminal investigative proceedings.

I have been in a situation similar as this man in my early adulthood also while I was carrying a weapon. I chose the option of retreat, because the path was clear and easy, my life was not in imminent danger, and I knew who the assholes were and brought backup at a later date to deal with the individual that needed a group to deal with me personally. People who are armed in the streets fight each other all the time without having to pull out a gun.

I am not saying I would have lambasted him for using it. By all means he was within his right in law IMO. But as a real man, he chose a path that would not tear apart HIS own community and probably put a target on his own back later anyways.

People who have not had to shoot at someone in their own community seem to think it is just easy to shoot someone and then its over. It is not over. The moment you put holes in a person, whether that person survives or not you have just created a number of enemies who now want their own revenge, and one day they may get it. It is not a purely mechanical process with no consequences outside of the law. People will want revenge for their sons and daughters, their friends, their lovers. If you are not a police officer you need to have that on your mind in every situation before you draw that weapon if your life is not actually in immediate danger.

Not to mention when surrounded by that many at such a close proximity, it would have been very possible they could have easily gained control of his own weapon, or anyone else in the situation. And then what? Just trust people who have been in a similar situation. if attacked by a mob, and they are already on your ass, just get the hell out of dodge. Dont try and be a hero. Doing so may actually increase your own chance of death as the mob now sees a life or death situation right before their very clouded and irrational minds.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What a bunch of disgusting cowards. If It were up to me, I would air drop every single one of those idiots into an ISIS camp. The people making excuses for these losers should be locked up inside a mental asylum as well. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sometimes make me think it is time to begin offing the animals in our society. I don't care what color you are, where you are from...etc. If you are a violent offender, no more jail. Just a bullet in the forehead and be done with it. Lower the population, raise the gene pool and save billions in taxes spent on imprisonment.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Sadly for the OP, the thread has not brought out the 'oh, they are only kids gang' as he seems to have hoped for in his opening remarks. Your posts though seem to run against the mob mentality grain of the rest of the thread. Shoot'em. Gas'em. Sterilize'em.

Nothing sad about it, I can go find multiple other threads on ATS where the same people do everything they can to prove that criminals are not the ones to blame .

As for the OP I posted.

As I said, I hope everyone that had a role in the video is caught and faces the full power of the legal system. Additionally I do not believe they should be tried as juveniles but rather as the cowardly thugs they are.

Do I think that means they should have been shot, killed , executed or anything else. No but at a certain point people need to learn their are consequences to their actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join