It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Heart Chakra side effects/Self examination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ok well I've been practicing kundalini and chakra spinning/strengthening for a while now. I can tell by spinning which chakras are stronger then others. My heart chakra is one of my most active chakras. I can spin it very fast in shorter time then others. But I have noticed something. Have you ever gotten more attention from the opposite sex. I have a girlfriend and since I'm able to feel when I'm being hit on or a girl has romantic interest in me.

This is with woman of all ages. The older women wouldn't think romantically of me more like a son. This happens to be the case with one of the managers and an administrator ar my new job. They treat me really kind and baby me. While women closer to my age are very flirty and giggly or nervous. One case is a neighbor around my age that I rarely say anything to decides to greet me and say hi I smiled and greeted her back and she giggled. She later parked extremely close to my car.Even my mom and sister have stopped nagging me so much lol. There are many other instances with co-workers,strangers etc.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much. But I've been very good at feeling energies and seeing people's intent. I heard Yeshua had many more female followers then male. I guess women really dig the universal love message. I know Yeshua's heart chakra was on another level. Well tell me any opinions you might have or how you see and perceive interactions with people that are different now then before. I call it being the watcher of self. The owl symbolized this in many cultures and is also why it is seen as esoteric in an attempt to demonize ancient people's culture people see it as bad or evil. This is disinformation And holding many people back as they fear to judge themselves and ask why they do certain things. But I try my hardest to be outside the box and looking in and question why you are the way yoU are and never judge people for you know not why they are the way they are.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A simple heart chakra meditation that helps heal rifts, or bring light to someone in trouble, you might be surprised by a phone call out of the blue. It overcomes karmic lessons, if for example you want to move beyond fear or anger in a dysfunctional relationship, and wish to release it, forgive them, forgive yourself, understand everyone, but also wisely stay out of proximity, then this is one method.

You relax, possibly with binaurals, such as a good theta. You fold your hands over your heart and for about 5 minutes just deepen your relaxation and breathing, not forced, just as deep and natural as possible, and then for another few minutes, picture your heart influx healing and love energy throughout your body, maybe picturing green, light energy or pink. I like pink, so, often the heart is to me a pink center, not green. But color is irrelevent, its an emotional response.

Then you start to picture the other person, not what they do that seems odd, but rather trying to step into their shoes, with empathy and understanding, trying to like what they like, not what you like, what makes them happy, uplifts them, gives them hope. What makes them tick. And you speak in your heart to them. Reminding them, that they really are light and love, thats who they are, and came in here to grow their light bigger. That they're to be happy, and to make others happy around them, win/wins. To find ways to use talents to grow bigger. Remind them who they are. That you love them. Speak to them, clear past debts, tell them you believe in them.

Its also a gateway to telepathy, to walking in oobe or RV. To sending healing for those in need or to mother earth. You can do this for the planet and nature as well.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I don't understand a lot about chakras. I've done lots of meditations and "chakra opening" exercises, and the only result I seem to get is feeling off balance and sometimes even getting sick.

One time I met this guy who claimed to be a psychic, and upon meeting me, said my heart chakra is too open, while my third (abdominal) one is too closed.

I don't know what to think of that. But I did suffer from the overload of attention I attracted to myself from men, which made me really uncomfortable. So, along the lines of this theory, that the heart chakra can attract attention from the opposite sex, that can be undesirable, if the other chakras are not equally as energetic. Like if you don't have a sufficiently developed ego and ability to put up boundries.

Just something to think about, before one sets out on just randomly trying to stimulate their chakras....

edit on 16-4-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If people are attracted to your Light, it's probably because they need it. Remember, God is Light. It is not yours, so it can never be limited. It comes from all-power God's Light, so when many people want to feed off of "your" Light, it's best to pray for them that they feel Light within themselves.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
If people are attracted to your Light, it's probably because they need it. Remember, God is Light. It is not yours, so it can never be limited. It comes from all-power God's Light, so when many people want to feed off of "your" Light, it's best to pray for them that they feel Light within themselves.

Hm... that sounds neat, and is probably valid for men to try out.
If you are a woman, and men feel attracted to your "light" they often just interpret that as wanting to have sex with you.
Passively praying that they find the light they seek inside is nice, but you may have to do it while they rape you, which is sort of distracting...

new topics

top topics

join