It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Indiana!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hi There--

I've been lurking on ATS for a while now and decided it was time to jump into the fray. I'm never sure what to say in introductions, so I'll just tell you a little about myself. I'm a 34 year old woman born and raised in the Hoosier state. I share a home with 2 dogs (a pit bull and a Labrador), 2 cats, 3 birds, 2 fish, and last but not least a husband (only one, thankfully). I have a BA in English and work at a manufacturing facility. I'm a total book nerd (urban fantasy, regular fantasy, mystery, horror, thriller) who loves to learn about everything from animal husbandry to history to politics. My likes include equines, baking, writing, football (NFL), conspiracy theories, the paranormal, and long walks on the beach (seriously, I live 20 minutes from Lake Michigan). My dislikes are crowded elevators snakes, flying, and flying snakes.

I'm really looking forward to being a member of this awesome community!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mavra81

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Welcome!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mavra81
Hi There--

I've been lurking on ATS for a while now and decided it was time to jump into the fray. I'm never sure what to say in introductions, so I'll just tell you a little about myself. I'm a 34 year old woman born and raised in the Hoosier state. I share a home with 2 dogs (a pit bull and a Labrador), 2 cats, 3 birds, 2 fish, and last but not least a husband (only one, thankfully). I have a BA in English and work at a manufacturing facility. I'm a total book nerd (urban fantasy, regular fantasy, mystery, horror, thriller) who loves to learn about everything from animal husbandry to history to politics. My likes include equines, baking, writing, football (NFL), conspiracy theories, the paranormal, and long walks on the beach (seriously, I live 20 minutes from Lake Michigan). My dislikes are crowded elevators snakes, flying, and flying snakes.

I'm really looking forward to being a member of this awesome community!
welcome to ats

Hav a nice day.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

That introduction was excellent! Welcome to ATS! Glad to see you Mavra....Here's a cold one.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I thought you said "crowded elevator snakes" - That sounded like a doozy!

Welcome aboard! I think you're in the right place. And you probably already know that

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hay Mavra,
Welcome aboard, when you get serious don't pay attention to those who get too serious about them selves.
Equines, I'm in, no one here seems to consider horses part of the equation.
WIS

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Enjoy your stay..and don't forget the tinfoil.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Welcome welcome welcome!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I have a feeling you're going to fit in here fine.

Sounds like you have quite a zoo, by the way.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hey, welcome.

LOL, ever see the movie snakes on a plane? They should make a sequel for you, "stuck in an elevator on a plane with snakes!"

Heyoooo!

Enjoy your time here and welcome aboard.

Snakes.

EDIT TO ADD:
Just for you.

The censorship is the funniest part........ Monkey fighting snakes, monday to friday plane...LOL

edit on 4 13 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

G.day and welcome to the sand pit.
wot no partridge in a pear tree. lol
i also see you dont like joe blakes'
its Australian for snake
you would just love it down here

new topics

top topics

join