It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cult of Personality of William Branham and Modern Crusades of The Message Church

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I searched and read some of the Branham links, and I turned up a whole list of The Message churches when I looked. None of them mentioned Branham up front. They must hide that until they get you sucked in. So all of those The Message churches are his?

So he really is sort of like an L. Ron Hubbard or Joseph Smith.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: WarminIndy

I searched and read some of the Branham links, and I turned up a whole list of The Message churches when I looked. None of them mentioned Branham up front. They must hide that until they get you sucked in. So all of those The Message churches are his?

So he really is sort of like an L. Ron Hubbard or Joseph Smith.

Yes, pretty much so. And he was a Rosicrucian, he believed in the Zohar, and the Kabbalha and some people think he was a Free Mason, yet he didn't seem very intelligent to be in that.

How about this sermon....

Yes, the man and his wife are one. The man, when he was first made, he was both in his spirit, both masculine and feminish. Both was him, male and female was he alone. But when God separated him he never went... A woman is not in the original creation. She's a byproduct of the man. He took the body from the man's body and took the feminish part from his spirit and put it in her, and she is feminish and he's masculine.

Oh dear, we are just by products of creation.

The bloodstream comes from the male sex. We know that, the hemoglobin, the blood comes from the man, because it had to be that way, 'cause the woman produces the egg. She's an incubator but she has nothing to do with the blood of the baby. That's the reason its always takes the father's name. That's how God formed it. Jesus was... Somebody said, "But Jesus was a Jew." He was not. "We're saved by Jewish blood." We're not. He was neither Jew nor Gentile; He was God. God was His Father. God created that blood cell without anything to do with any man, Jew or Gentile

Women are just incubators. You contribute nothing to your children, you simply incubated them. And this he taught to the world. But children are born by crossing glands.

Now, we've been studying on Abraham, and how that God was with Abraham, and what He did for him. And last Saturday night, we left Abraham, you know, where God had turned him and Sarah back to a young man and young woman. Did you like that? Do you believe it? Went back, and she had the baby. And we've proved that by the Scripture that Sarah was a young woman, because it was a young king down there, Abimelech, that fell in love with her. And I got a little note on it, said, "Brother Branham, they just lived longer in that day." Someone little disagree. 'Course, that's just all right. But I would like to make that clear to you, my brother. You notice, the Scripture said, "And they were both well stricken in age." See? They were old. And so, He turned them back to a young man and a young woman, showing what He's going to do to all the seed of Abraham. Now, we see those great promises that He gave.

God made Abraham and Sarah young again. I can show more, but it is too late for me now.

<< 1   >>

join