It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have a broken heart Emoticon??? I need one!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Man up, consider it a cutting of your shackles, enjoy the freedom and remember, there are many beautiful women out there, but not all are beautiful under their beauty

Ahh that's the thing Zcustom she is a beauty in every sense...

It just won't work.

Young, Free & Single is how I'll stay I think.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The kind words have been amazing.

Thank you everyone x

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Shackles? Seems like Charlie liked being "shackled" . He is heartbroken!

So sorry that you feel so broken hearted.

Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes clear to the bone.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I did try to warn you...

anyway... I am sorry for you. It is difficult to go through emotionally. I hope you feel better soon.

edit on 12-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Nope they dont have ... but they got beer which is much better
Look on the bright side .. you didnt lose your assets in a messy divorce splattered all over the tabloids ...

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I came close to losing the Love of a lifetime last week due to my own actions. I have Loved her more in two years than 15 with my ex. But this isnt about me, I just wanted you to know I feel your pain.
Sometimes turning to your screen friends here all around the world helps ease a little heartache.
Wishing you a little Hope and Luck from the almighty Universe that of which we are all an integral part. Be well as you can be.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I enjoyed that poem of yours.

Think you might like this.

One More Night - The Palmer Squares: youtu.be...

Enjoy my friend and hope that heart heals soon

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Charlie I have enjoyed Your Posts, most to no end. I feel for You in Your time of Strife. I just found these for You.
I wish You didn't need them. But here they are none the less. Click the Thumbs for larger...

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Charlie I have enjoyed Your Posts, most to no end. I feel for You in Your time of Strife. I just found these for You.
I wish You didn't need them. But here they are none the less. Click the Thumbs for larger...

Many thanks Syx, I think I'll go with number 5...

My world crumbling

But as they say, the show must go on.

Que sera sera.

Thanks again buddy.

edit on 12-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Chin up Bub. We've all been there.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Charlie You are Welcome My HeartBroken Friend. But believe it or not, it will get better. After some well deserved solice, you will once again shine Bro! I Just turned 53 years old and have been where You are many times in the past. I am now in a 28 year old relationship and am Very Happy in My arrangement I have now. Happiness from more sources has added to My gains. I can even send You some Joy, that will not be missed by Me, I have so Much in store!

Take this wish of Happiness for You My new Friend!!! I know it will help in regaining your Previous Positive Life!!

Take Care Bud! Syx.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

It just won't work.

I know it hurts, trust me. But at least you found out now, instead of spending years trying to force it to work. My marriage of 18 years ended recently and now that I've had time to look back, I realize it should have ended years ago. It gets better, it just takes a little time.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Man up, consider it a cutting of your shackles, enjoy the freedom and remember, there are many beautiful women out there, but not all are beautiful under their beauty

It just won't work.

It can't be a total dead end.... Unless cheating was involved or a cultural thing.

Give it a few days. You can't just let it go.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

That is the truth. Sometimes the pretty face hides a disgusting narcissist that you only discover after they have used you and thrown you away.

Don't be blinded by colours. look for that inner shine.. I wish I had. Lost me a good chunk of friends and most of my sanity.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I feel funny complimenting you on your great poetry when it's birth is from sorrow. I guess most good poetry is, though.

I won't give you empty platitudes but I will wish for your happiness, as always. Thanks for sharing an awesome poem.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If Heartaches were nickles, I'd be the richest fool alive....
I know your pain...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I've been there more times than I can count. I feel for you, man. It never gets easier, no matter how many times you go through it. Hang in there.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

sorry to hear that, bud. Time heals all and this will pass eventually.

In the meantime, grab a brew or whatever you like best and don't let it get you down.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The kind words & well wishes have been amazing to wake up to.

Thanks a million ATS.

X

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. Well that's what I keep telling myself.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join