It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington WILL start a war, AIIB system is coming online in September

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xstokerx

The simple answer is free speech.

It allows enemy's to spew constant propaganda at your citizens.

Just watch RT for a few hours.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3
None of this would be happening if US wasn't so hardcore abroad, Russia and China ganged up out of fear of US and I don't blame them.

When I watch Putin speak and behave, I don't see any stress. I think he and
his Chinese buddies have it all well planned

China is playing nice with russia because they need what they have.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
China is not preparing for start a war with the US. China does have national interest it will protect if need be. If anyone should fear China it is Russia. While China is certainly making gains that will put it number one in many ways it has and is already placing Russia as a distant 3rd place. China could potentially overtake the US in economies, military most everything. China will first overtake Russia and place her a distant third in the world race. India and the EU are overtaking Russia as well which will eventually leave Russia in about 5th place in the world with the US and the rest fighting for 2nd place. China will stumble just like all other nations do and wont hold first forever but it may indeed hold first place in most things. Well she has how many billion people? Of course it will become first place but the people wont enjoy as great a lifestyle as those in the other nations due to competition within its own borders.

Russia is in trouble right now. Not the US or China. The Atlantic and Pacific are great protectors of America. China can walk to Moscow. Putin is a fool.

All these predictions about America failing is actually the right now truth in Russia, economically, politically, and its military.

Russia will fall within 5 to 10 years under Putin. Russia only hope is Putin going away somehow.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You do mean Obama, right? The man who doesn't believe in war. Funny how when it's bad, it's "Washington" and when it's good, it's Obama.
edit on 14-4-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
You do mean Obama, right? The man who doesn't believe in war. Funny how when it's bad, it's "Washington" and when it's good, it's Obama.

Obama's inaction is actually forcing other countries to police their own areas. I see good in what Obama is done. Mostly in that American soldiers are in large part home with their families while Saudi, Egypt, Seria, Iran are having to step up and fight instead cause American's are not over their giving their blood for unwanted freedom.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flux8
...automated systems and machines. It is the new slave. How many nations have been built on slavery? It's "the perfect slave"...Everyone else, but those in control of the machines/automation, are useless. There's the end game. The 99%.

Incorrect. The 99% are the one's who will be creating the DEMAND for whatever it is these hypothetical machines will be creating. Without DEMAND, you have no resources to SUPPLY. No one with any viable socio-economic agenda is going to wipe out 99% of the population so that they can control robots...those robots would themselves become useless.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xterrain

In the short run, of course. They need us to get to the point where they don't need the majority of us "rowdy rabble" but the infrastructure is built (willingly by our hands). And it doesn't take a huge population to maintain/oversee automation and machines... because, well, they'd be mostly automated. Does the number 500 million sound familiar?

Oh, and the demand won't be created by the "99%" because they will be wiped out mostly by war, famine, pestilence, and "natural" disasters, sufficient enough for a tipping point to take over. Our nations are already rotting from within by infiltration and corruption. These guys are playing the long game.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

You're giving chinese people a horrible name with your false bravado and condescending tone. Remember, despite your crazy theories, china ain't got nothing on the US. I hate out leadership, but I love my country (aka the citizens).

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
AIIB is a new force now. China is clearly straining Japan to join AIIB because of it's major economic values and had also claimed that Japan are under U.S pressure not to join as a result, Japan is not going to. Chinese News had stated that they are not competing with World Bank, Asian Development Bank (Japan-U.S leadership)etc but their intention are clear. and also with the Silk route. China is specifically working on Silk road too, a massive agonizing headache to U.S and it's allies.
edit on 15-4-2015 by moronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You Americans... Honestly... why does everything always have to do with you??

Why can't you understand that the world doesn't revolve around the US... as much as the US would like to think so....

And since the Us now think our little Special Relationship is over... they can go take a flying leap when they want an insider from the UK in that their bank!

Signed...

The UK Subjects!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You Americans... Honestly... why does everything always have to do with you??

Why can't you understand that the world doesn't revolve around the US... as much as the US would like to think so....

And since the US now think our little Special Relationship is over... they can go take a flying leap when they want an insider from the UK in that there Asian bank!

Signed...

The UK Subjects!

edit on 15-4-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Ok you made me laugh... It's funny how so many Europeans complain about Americans sense of superiority... Yet in the next breath will talk about their own. (not singling you out for the second part)

Least that's what I've seen since moving to Europe.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Ok you made me laugh... It's funny how so many Europeans complain about Americans sense of superiority... Yet in the next breath will talk about their own. (not singling you out for the second part)

Least that's what I've seen since moving to Europe.

1. I'm from the UK we do not consider ourselves Europeans

2. Britain has in History done as you state.. we had the British Empire.... But that was long ago...

3. We like any other sovereign nation do what is best for our country and it's subjects, we also do what's best for the World as a whole.

4. We do not attribute everything that happens as a conspiracy against our country... Not stating there are no threats... just not everything is always about us.

5. Sometimes you need to be quiet and watch which way the sticks fall before you start mouthing off

6. Insulting your allies and stating that the Special Relationship between the UK and the US is over will frankly cause you to loose your footing entirely....

7. The only reason the US has had any say in anything NATO was because the UK had your back...... the US's actions of late means that we will no longer hold your hand.... You sirs are on your OWN!

Korg.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Who said the special relationship is over? That makes me angry. The special relationship going back to ww2 is just over now? For what reason?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Who said the special relationship is over? That makes me angry. The special relationship going back to ww2 is just over now? For what reason?

As it did me... I've always thought of our American Allies as Brothers and Sisters with the Same Core values....

End of the 'special relationship'? Secret US memo reportedly says UK losing influence with Washington

A secret memo prepared by a Congressional think tank and seen by the Daily Mail says that the US may need a "reassessment of the special relationship" with its key economic partner, Britain, "because its geopolitical setting has been changing."

Winston Churchill's 1946 speech to Westminster College, in Fulton, coined the phrase "special relationship" to describe the exceptionally friendly political, diplomatic, economic, military and cultural relations between the United Kingdom and the United States.

Some 69 years later, when PM David Cameron last visited the White House in January, he quoted President Barack Obama as saying that “the special relationship is stronger than it has ever been privately and in public and I agree.”

However, a classified document dated April 2015 and prepared for the for members of US Congress reportedly states that "the UK may not be viewed as centrally relevant to the United States in all of the issues and relations considered a priority on the US agenda."

It would be silly to turn your backs on us at this point... especially when this is happening...

Boost for Tories as UK economy overtakes France to become second largest in the EU

The UK has overtaken France after seeing growth of 2.8 per cent in 2014
Britain has the second most powerful economy in Europe behind Germany
IMF is forecasting growth of 2.7 per cent this year and 2.3 per cent in 2016
Within the G7 only the US is expected to perform better than Britain

Korg.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You should watch this video.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

That was a great video. He really laid it out there in terms of the way the future of our world will look economically, and how that is going to be an issue with those cultures and societies who have traditionally enjoyed the title as the top people of the world. If you are a regular everyday media controlled American, that Seminar and Q&A wont really mean squat. But for those of us who really pay attention to the global community and want to influence or hedge ourselves to come out better for it will definitely enjoy the topics discussed in the video.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Well it may be over for them, but I can guarantee you it isn't over for me, and I am confident I speak for the majority of Americans... at least I hope I do. This country is changing, too much, too fast. I can't keep up with it anymore. For a long time now I feel like the key western nations are being set up for failure, from within their own governments. What's next, we break off alliances with Canada and Australia too? If we aren't aligned with UK, then who Are we aligned with?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Well it may be over for them, but I can guarantee you it isn't over for me, and I am confident I speak for the majority of Americans... at least I hope I do. This country is changing, too much, too fast. I can't keep up with it anymore. For a long time now I feel like the key western nations are being set up for failure, from within their own governments. What's next, we break off alliances with Canada and Australia too? If we aren't aligned with UK, then who Are we aligned with?

I'm afraid we the little people don't mean a damn thing in the great scheme of things.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

A very interesting read for anyone who cares to understand the closer implications of tje Ukraine debacle...

thesaker.is...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join