It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbery gone wrong turns into kill bill movie plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Sometimes you read something that makes your skin crawl and pretty much shows what people are able to when they are put in bad situations.

This is from Cordoba,Argentina

While you were asleep/trolleyed at around 3 AM yesterday, one man was single handedly bringing justice and Tarantino-standard combat to the Cerro Norte neighborhood of the city of Córdoba.

Three men, one armed with a 9mm pistol, burst in through a window in the very early hours of the morning while the 49-year-old metalworker and his wife were sleeping. The couple were beaten, 3,600 pesos were stolen, and then–during a lapse in the attack–Argentina’s newest social-media hero proceeded to draw a katana from its decorative position on the wall and go to work on the thugs.

They fled, reportedly two of them with “deep” cuts on their forearms and faces leaving a trail of blood all the way to the driver waiting outside in their getaway car–because all good crimes scenes are fled in a blood-stained Peugeot 206–and entered into a “police chase”. Then they crashed into a tree.
Three men and a lady were arrested as the police followed the blood traces to a house in Villa Serrana. Two were taken to hospital, and the fifth member of the group was reportedly arrested as he tried to get treatment at a different nearby hospital.

The 3,600 pesos were returned to the couple, who were treated at a health center for injuries sustained during the attack.

www.bubblear.com...
There is a link i believe to some pictures , but they are not pretty and i rather not link it because maybe some people click the link on accident and see stuff they do not wanna see.

edit on 12-4-2015 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Good to see that the bad guys got what they deserved ... guy needs to work on his sword technique though ..

It only showed pic of car with bloodstains on it and pic of a katana blade .. mild compared to what some news sites show ..
edit on 12/4/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Good for the metalworker that he got some retribution & his cash back.
Wonder if he made his own sword?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

It only showed pic of car with bloodstains on it and pic of a katana blade .. mild compared to what some news sites show ..

Yeah fully agree , i just didn't wanna link them because maybe some people might decide to "skip breakfast" after seeing them , if they wanna see them they can find them on the web

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Bravo to that man defending his family that way! Here I was thinking all those swords on the wall were just for decoration. Katanas are nice and all but I think I'll stick with Misters Smith & Wesson since they can reach out and touch someone at a distance.

There are some very graphic pictures on the web. Damn! They won't ever forget what happened with scars like that for reminders.
edit on 12-4-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Be glad the man was not a real life freaking swordsman, skillfully slicing off hands, ears, and heads with ease and precision. Those are nasty wounds but glad no ones dead.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So I clicked on the NSFW link and kudos to this man. They deserve every bit that they received.

top topics

join