It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Wikipedia Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KarensHoliday

Pareidolia
Paris catacombs
Patterson film
Paulding Light
Penis panic
People die if they are killed
Peoples Temple
Pepper's ghost
Perceptions of religious imagery in natural phenomena
Peter Falconio
Peter K%C3%BCrten
Phaistos Disc
Phantom cat
Phantom limb
Phantom Social Workers
Philadelphia Experiment
Pine Bush%2C New York
Piri Reis map
Planet x
Pole shift
Poltergeist
Polybius (game)
Polywater
Pontianak (folklore)
Pope Lick Monster
Princes in the Tower
Pripyat%2C Ukraine
Process Church
Project ARTICHOKE
Project Blue Book
Project BLUEBIRD
Project Grudge
Propaganda Due
Psychic surgery
Psychokinesis
Psychological egoism
Purple Aki
Pykrete
Pyromancy
Quacker (sound)
Quantum immortality
Ra%C3%ABlism
Radio Station UVB-7
Raining animals
Random number generator
Rasputin's penis
Ray Mabus
Raymond Robinson (Green Man)
Realistic conflict theory
Reality shift
Red rain in Kerala
Remote viewing
Rendlesham Forest incident
Rennes-le-Chateau
Reptoids
Resurrection Mary
Richard Chase
Richard Ramirez
Richmond Vampire
Ringing Rocks
Rip van Winkle
Ripper Crew
Roanoke Colony
Robert J. White
Robert the Doll
Robin hood
Rod (cryptozoology)
Rodney Alcala
Rosenheim Poltergeist
Rokurokubi
Roman dodecahedron
Ruby Ridge
Sacred Geometry
Sada Abe
Sailing stones
Sakakibara Seito
Sankebetsu brown bear incident
Sarah Holcomb
Sasebo slashing
Satan
Scapulimancy
Schizotypy
Scientology
Sea monster
Sea of Dirac
Sedlec Ossuary
Self-replicating machine
Shadow People
Shag Harbour incident
Shaver Mystery
Shingo, Aomori
Shugborough House inscription
Silver cord
Silverpilen
Simulated reality
Sirius
Skinwalker Ranch
Skunk ape
Sleep paralysis
Slow Down (unidentified sound)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Smiley Face Killers
Snallygaster
Sokushinbutsu
Solipsism
Sound recording and reproduction
Southern Television broadcast interruption
Space elevator
Spring Heeled Jack
St. Augustine Light
Stanford prison experiment
Stanley Hotel
Star jelly
Starchild skull
Stargate Project
Steam tunnel incident
Stigmata
Stingy Jack
Stonehenge
Street light interference
String theory
Stronsay beast
STS-75
Stull%2C Kansas
Suicide booth
Super Power Building
Suscon%2C Pennsylvania
Sylvia Likens
Synchronicity
Tailypo
Taman Shud Case
Tanganyika Laughter Epidemic
Taos hum
The Family Murders
The Great Thunderstorm%2C Widecombe
The Grinning Man
The Hands Resist Him
The Happy Elf
The Hermitage (Ontario)
The Hum
The Licked Hand
The Mad Gasser of Mattoon
The May Day Mystery
The Mothman Prophecies
The Thing%3F
The Third Wave
Therac-25
Third Man phenomenon
Thug Behram
Time Cube
Time dilation
Time slip
Time travel
Toba Inlet
Toilet-related injury
Total information awareness
Toxoplasmosis
Toynbee tiles
Transhumanism
Travis Walton
Trepanation
Trou du Diable
Trunko
Tsarichina
Tsutomu Miyazaki
Tunguska event
Tuskegee Syphilis Study
Tybee Bomb
UFO abduction
UFO conspiracy theory
UFO sightings in United States
UKUSA
Ummo
Unaussprechlichen Kulten
Unexpected hanging paradox
Unexplained disappearances
Unification Church
Unit 731
Uruguayan Air Force Flight 571
Vagina dentata
Vaimanika Shastra
Val Johnson Incident
Valensole UFO Incident
Valentich Disappearance
Vampire
Vampire of Dusseldorf
Vanishing hitchhiker
Varginha UFO incident
Vela Incident
Vic Morrow
Villisca%2C Iowa
Vimana
Vladimir Demikhov
Voluntary euthanasia
Voynich manuscript
Voynich manuscript
Vrillon
Vulcan (hypothetical planet)
Waco Siege

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thanks for all the links both of you guys.

The only way I could've done that was if I was really, really, really, really, bored.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Much better.

Thanks!

Jude11

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Not much in there of interest to me but I wanted to reply because I can really appreciate people who give so much effort. Good on you

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why not put all the links in one long post?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

now that is dedication. If ATS gave out medals, you would deserve the medal of honor.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The Pope Lick Monster is interesting.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well the first link I clicked on got me to a deleted wiki page.
Ya'll let me know when any of you come across it.
Happy hunting.

Oh, skip the easter egg hunt, and go right to the Penis Panic link. Some valuable info there for all conspirators that.
edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Apr 2015 10:37:36 -0500Sat, 11 Apr 2015 10:37:36 -050015042015-04-11T10:37:36-05:0010u37 by TerryMcGuire because: Oh, skip the easter egg hunt, and go right to the Penis Panic link. Some valuable info there for all conspirators that.

Opp,s now I have to direct your attention to the Toilet Realated Injuries link.
edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Apr 2015 10:40:01 -0500Sat, 11 Apr 2015 10:40:01 -050015042015-04-11T10:40:01-05:0010u40 by TerryMcGuire because: Opp,s now I have to direct your attention to the Toilet Realated Injuries link.

Oh gee. I went to the link Rasputin's penis for more valuable information to conspiracy theory and it was a 'bad link' nothing there.
edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Apr 2015 10:44:07 -0500Sat, 11 Apr 2015 10:44:07 -050015042015-04-11T10:44:07-05:0010u44 by TerryMcGuire because: Oh gee. I went to the link Rasputin's penis for more valuable information to conspiracy theory and it was a 'bad link' nothing there.

I call cover up. COVER UP. The link 'People die if they are killed' has been deleted. Cover up I tell ya. Cover up.
edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Apr 2015 10:49:02 -0500Sat, 11 Apr 2015 10:49:02 -050015042015-04-11T10:49:02-05:001000000049 by TerryMcGuire because: I call cover up. COVER UP. The link 'People die if they are killed' has been deleted. Cover up I tell ya. Cover up.

OH, here is something we all need to know by clicking the 'Girl A' link

Girl A may refer to:

Sasebo slashing
sex trafficking in Great Britain
Ah,,,, thasss allll from that one folks. However it might stimulate some stirring debate around here.
edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Apr 2015 10:56:12 -0500Sat, 11 Apr 2015 10:56:12 -050015042015-04-11T10:56:12-05:001000000056 by TerryMcGuire because: OH, here is something we all need to know by clicking the 'Girl A' link Girl A may refer to: Sasebo slashing sex trafficking in Great Britain Ah,,,, thasss allll from that one folks. However it might stimulate some stirring debate around here.

Here, for you hamster fans. Click on 'Hamster zona-free ovum test'.. We find 'The hamster zona-free ovum test (HZFO test), or hamster test is a method for diagnosing male infertility due to the inability of the sperm to penetrate the ova. This test has limited value for most people experiencing infertility."

But for you more dauntless conspiracy hunters, the link does provide more information so lets get diggin there comrades. Oppsk, I let it out of the bag. I am either a commie or a new age conspiracy punk.
edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Apr 2015 11:04:02 -0500Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:04:02 -050015042015-04-11T11:04:02-05:0011u04 by TerryMcGuire because: Here, for you hamster fans. Click on 'Hamster zona-free ovum test'.. We find 'The hamster zona-free ovum test (HZFO test), or hamster test is a method for diagnosing male infertility due to the inability of the sperm to penetrate the ova. This test has limited value for most people experiencing infertility." But for you more dauntless conspiracy hunters, the link does provide more information so lets get diggin there comrades. Oppsk, I let it out of the bag. I am either a commie or a new age conspiracy punk.

OK OK, no more after this one
Big Lurch. I was hoping for the further adventures of the Addams Family butler but instead, found

Antron Singleton (born September 15, 1976), better known by his stage name Big Lurch, is an American rapper. He is serving a life sentence for murdering 21-year-old female roommate Tynisha Ysais and eating parts of her body while under the influence of PCP in April 2002.[1][2]

More info available on the link for all you intrepid researchers.
edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Apr 2015 11:10:46 -0500Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:10:46 -050015042015-04-11T11:10:46-05:0011u10 by TerryMcGuire because: OK OK, no more after this one Big Lurch. I was hoping for the further adventures of the Addams Family butler but instead, found

Antron Singleton (born September 15, 1976), better known by his stage name Big Lurch, is an American rapper. He is serving a life sentence for murdering 21-year-old female roommate Tynisha Ysais and eating parts of her body while under the influence of PCP in April 2002.[1][2]
More info available on the link for all you intrepid researchers.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I promised I was finished but I just had to call everyones attention to this great link. Yes indeed. I knew, even as a young child that there was someting fishy about this story. Something sinister, something other worldly. Something political and proof positive that the powers that be have been covering up and lying to us all along and the only way to get out the true information is to put it down in fictional accounts to be fed to young children so that when they grow up they will think that sleeping this long is a normal thing.
Here,,,,, check out that Rip Van Winkle link.
edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Apr 2015 11:25:15 -0500Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:25:15 -050015042015-04-11T11:25:15-05:0011u25 by TerryMcGuire because: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I promised I was finished but I just had to call everyones attention to this great link. Yes indeed. I knew, even as a young child that there was someting fishy about this story. Something sinister, something other worldly. Something political and proof positive that the powers that be have been covering up and lying to us all along and the only way to get out the true information is to put it down in fictional accounts to be fed to young children so that when they grow up they will think that sleeping this long is a normal thing. Here,,,,, check out that Rip Van Winkle link.

My brain is now free-wheeling and I have uncovered the conspiracy of the century, nay millinia. Yes indeed it is to be found under the 'Toxoplasmosis' link. I would like to open discussion on this topic and please, PLEASE, all you haters and all you Commies, lay off attacking me. I'm just the messenger here. I in no way endorse this or encourage it's use.
Debate,,,,,,,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,now.
edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Apr 2015 11:30:55 -0500Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:30:55 -050015042015-04-11T11:30:55-05:0011u30 by TerryMcGuire because: My brain is now free-wheeling and I have uncovered the conspiracy of the century, nay millinia. Yes indeed it is to be found under the 'Toxoplasmosis' link. I would like to open discussion on this topic and please, PLEASE, all you haters and all you Commies, lay off attacking me. I'm just the messenger here. I in no way endorse this or encourage it's use. Debate,,,,,,,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,now.

I call foul. I clicked on the Vic Morrow link to find what conspiracy he was into. Now for you youngun,s Vic Morrow leaped to stardom as probably one of the finest portrayals of young hoodlum punk teenagers in Asphalt Jungle who attacked his teacher while under to influence of what I recall were called "poppers" Wili seems to have no reference to his knighthood in "The All Seeing Eye of George Soros".
edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Apr 2015 11:38:54 -0500Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:38:54 -050015042015-04-11T11:38:54-05:0011u38 by TerryMcGuire because: I call foul. I clicked on the Vic Morrow link to find what conspiracy he was into. Now for you youngun,s Vic Morrow leaped to stardom as probably one of the finest portrayals of young hoodlum punk teenagers in Asphalt Jungle who attacked his teacher while under to influence of what I recall were called "poppers" Wili seems to have no reference to his knighthood in "The All Seeing Eye of George Soros".

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Cheers for the links - big effort in compiling the data for the thread.

BTW - Your avatar makes my eyes water and brain revert to a trans-like state - I feel dizzzy.

I concur about the avatar, made me feel something like this,

A lot of work went into this thread Karen, I will take some time and check them out.

Thanks for thinking of us!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Damn greencmp, thank you for that. How long did that take??

Nice recovery from your first reply.

To bad others have to ridicule.

If you don't like the OP idea move along, does belittling it somehow make you feel like your # is bigger? Because it isn't.

This is what I picture.

Thanks again for the thoughtfulness Karen, and greencmp

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That has to be the post of the week! Made my son come and see if I was ok laughing so loud.

heh heh

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Shhhhhh. Quiet. Don't start rumors Stosh,, Might lead to a Wiki link.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thanks and for the effort

Everyone once and a while I catch conspiracy or paranormal topic I'm not familiar with. This can be helpful.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Damn greencmp, thank you for that. How long did that take??

Nice recovery from your first reply.

To bad others have to ridicule.

If you don't like the OP idea move along, does belittling it somehow make you feel like your # is bigger? Because it isn't.

This is what I picture.

Thanks again for the thoughtfulness Karen, and greencmp

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join