It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbol/image: does anyone know what this is or have seen this before?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: Ultralight

Here’s the OP’s original (but slightly cropped) drawing below…

- JC

As I am looking at all of the alternate images provided (that support this one); it is not unreasonable to suggest there is some sort of sacred geometry happening here. Look at the ratios of the component 'arms'; the tightness of those expressions to the center of the images. I am reminded of crop circles; and what they intend to suggest [to the subconscious mind].
edit on 10-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The lost member of Tenacious D had been found and he's an ATSer.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
so i didnt see the picture you had up but why are you making a thread about it if you can can just google the symbol and see what one fits your fkin whatever......... do you think youre special for it?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
A photo would be better, IMHO, so we can assess the actual birthmark rather than a drawing the OP made of it.

Just think it would be much better to see the actual shape, etc. but, I'd understand if the OP didn't want to share something so personal.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
lovebeck then why make a thread about it didnt want to share or whatever
edit on 10-4-2015 by moren because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: moren
so i didnt see the picture you had up but why are you making a thread about it if you can can just google the symbol and see what one fits your fkin whatever......... do you think youre special for it?

I have; the best image I can come close to is: "Chi of Life" but its missing the major component, the incongruent [that exists below part], the third that completes that form *and my form is not complete* or if is; I AM looking at A God Form that ADMITS IT IS incomplete in its intention/final human formation to come; wearing that symbol now on my body; Now or never; or on hold. "Do I think I am special for it"? Why yes and why not? I am bringing an anomaly I do not fully understand to your attention and am simply asking for help by others; as they may have greater knowledge.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

did you get out on the wrong side of the bed. I am interested in this persons birthmark and all the opinions from other people except your remarks. Why did you open the thread.
I think the Mayan used a similar symbol but more square in shape flow.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

did you get out on the wrong side of the bed. I am interested in this persons birthmark and all the opinions from other people except your remarks. Why did you open the thread.
I think the Mayan used a similar symbol but more square in shape flow.

That makes sense, my Grandmother was Maya.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Your alteration using the trinity form is beautiful; (how does that work).

Thanks…I drew it fairly quickly…hard to get the circles to fit perfectly….in fact, there’s quite a bit of heavy maths involved in this type of stuff, in relation to the 2 points, where the 2 circles touch each other…

In the standard trinity symbol, you essentially have 3 interconnecting “vesica piscis”, in the centre…but your symbol produces 2 vesica piscis instead…there must be some significance to that…just not sure what…

I’m still trying to find something similar online, but haven’t found anything yet…

You see, the maths has to be just right, to produce that exact symbol i.e. 2 circles touching, with a third circle placed at just the right angel, to produce 2 vesica piscis…seems very unusual to me…

That’s no ordinary chin lol you’ve got there IMO…

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
As I am looking at all of the alternate images provided (that support this one); it is not unreasonable to suggest there is some sort of sacred geometry happening here. Look at the ratios of the component 'arms'; the tightness of those expressions to the center of the images.

Yeah, it’s clearly “Crop Circle” material lol if you ask me…sacred geometry, All the Way…

- JC

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
how bout an actual pic of the birthmark? if you are creative with masking materials, you won't be able to tell where it is on your body, if you're worried that its on or near a part of your body you'd rather not show us. Masking cannot solve this for Every part of your body of course, but I figured I would suggest it just in case. If you have someone to help it would be much easier.

But for example you could take a large brown paper bag and tear or cut the glued seams so you end up with one large flat piece of paper, then cut a hole in the center of the paper, as far as possible from any edge, and make the hoke just barely big enough for the birthmark, and you hold it in place with your hands out of the frame of the picture so as not to give a clue as to what area of your body you are photographing. and have someone else snap the image.

Im not trying to pressure you or anything, its just the drawing is not as interesting and it would be pretty damn awesome to see an actual birthmark shaped like that, but please don't let me take you out of your comfort zone because I would never want to do that to somebody.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: moren

why do you give a damn? obviously others here are interested.

by the way, how does one google a symbol? draw it on your screen with a magic marker and hit "enter"?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
A photo would be better, IMHO, so we can assess the actual birthmark rather than a drawing the OP made of it.

Just think it would be much better to see the actual shape, etc. but, I'd understand if the OP didn't want to share something so personal.

That is the actual shape of the imprint/birthmark; and not so personal enough as to put the image out there. It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: 3n19m470

3n19m470: how bout an actual pic of the birthmark? if you are creative with masking materials, you won't be able to tell where it is on your body, if you're worried that its on or near a part of your body you'd rather not show us. Masking cannot solve this for Every part of your body of course, but I figured I would suggest it just in case. If you have someone to help it would be much easier.

No reason to mask, its underneath my chin.

3n19m470: But for example you could take a large brown paper bag and tear or cut the glued seams so you end up with one large flat piece of paper, then cut a hole in the center of the paper, as far as possible from any edge, and make the hoke just barely big enough for the birthmark, and you hold it in place with your hands out of the frame of the picture so as not to give a clue as to what area of your body you are photographing. and have someone else snap the image.

It has no pigment; it is imprinted like a brand (will not show up in a photograph using a light source; it does not reflect; I have tried this).

3n19m470: Im not trying to pressure you or anything, its just the drawing is not as interesting and it would be pretty damn awesome to see an actual birthmark shaped like that, but please don't let me take you out of your comfort zone because I would never want to do that to somebody.

That is just crazy talk (and not at all out of my comfort zone).

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You should google the Mayan symbol as I not have my books infront of me but I remember it is reminesent of the East Indian swastica or however ya spell it. The Mayan symbol is square walking rather than the rounded one in your image. And hey some MORONS I mean moren,s are so rude. reply to: vethumanbeing

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

oh never mind, i can see that you mentioned its just under your chin. i should have paid more attention, but once I noticed the image was not posted in your opening post, i immediately began to scroll down to find it, quickly scanning posts with an accompanying image to see which one it was.

(post by moren removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Lol, that may very well be. But so is claiming to have an amazing birthmark on the underneath of your chin and rather than simply taking a picture of it, drawing it on a piece of brown paper and uploading that instead. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying it's "crazy".

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Lol, that may very well be. But so is claiming to have an amazing birthmark on the underneath of your chin and rather than simply taking a picture of it, drawing it on a piece of brown paper and uploading that instead. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying it's "crazy".

Whoever said this life was intentional (by your design ALONE) or worth the effort of living? I would say if one had the opportunity to snag a brown paper bag and duplicate this image [because it was important to do so in that moment of clarity] is enough. When in the moment of "IT IS NOW" you grab whatever is close to document A REALIZATION *it just so happens it was a 'sharpie' and brown paper*. I realize this is not the Shroud of Turin, it is just a birthmark.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

3n19m470 to answer you questions i really dont give a sht at all. if you think thats how it s done all i got to ask you is do you ride the short bus?

I am sorry if you actually think I believe that would actually work. I was joking. It's very sad and pathetic that I had to explain that to your obviously very feeble mind... But thank you for not answering my question and choosing to make an extremely futile and lame, 4th grade level attempt at insulting my intelligence instead. I don't know a lot about Googling symbols, so I'll ask again: How exactly does one Google a symbol?

Do you just type in "symbol" and look through the trillions of image results until you find it? Or maybe even refine the search down to billions by typing in "circlular symbol", "three circle symbol"? Please, enlighten me. I could find this useful in the future because I didn't know there was a way to Google symbols other than vague descriptions or maybe if you are familiar with the symbol and know what it's called or what it's related to.

But a symbol you are entirely unfamiliar with? If it was me personally, I would have done the same thing as vethumanbeing and brought an image to ATS. MOST of the people here are very helpful, friendly, and intelligent. Though I will acknowledge that some of those people are not around anymore, probably because they got sick of all the newer jackasses coming in with nothing to contribute except for a sh##y attitude.

Oh and I'd have to say you do in fact give, at the VERY LEAST, 2 sh#s or else you would not have bothered to make any posts in this thread.

PS: I don't really think you have a feeble mind, but what can I say? I give what I get.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

vhb:

Your alteration using the trinity form is beautiful; (how does that work).

JC: Thanks…I drew it fairly quickly…hard to get the circles to fit perfectly….in fact, there’s quite a bit of heavy maths involved in this type of stuff, in relation to the 2 points, where the 2 circles touch each other…
In the standard trinity symbol, you essentially have 3 interconnecting “vesica piscis”, in the centre…but your symbol produces 2 vesica piscis instead…there must be some significance to that…just not sure what…
I’m still trying to find something similar online, but haven’t found anything yet.

It is the math that confounds me *so close to understanding it*. Its the relationship between the cuts or divisions in the image (why exist). It [the numbers] have to magical in formulation (masonic/God/geometry).

JC: You see, the maths has to be just right, to produce that exact symbol i.e. 2 circles touching, with a third circle placed at just the right angel, to produce 2 vesica piscis…seems very unusual to me…That’s no ordinary chin lol you’ve got there IMO…

It is definitely interesting (why marked) why am I speaking of this now; is it important at all?

vhb:
As I am looking at all of the alternate images provided (that support this one); it is not unreasonable to suggest there is some sort of sacred geometry happening here. Look at the ratios of the component 'arms'; the tightness of those expressions to the center of the images.

JC: Yeah, it’s clearly “Crop Circle” material lol if you ask me…sacred geometry, All the Way…

As is your trinity symbol; sacred geometry extraordinaire. I want to share this with you. I was standing in front of a mirror and a hand was placed on my right shoulder. I was told "get another mirror that magnifies and look under your chin, draw it and give it to the world". I did so found the birthmark and finally gave it up.
edit on 11-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join