It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wagenknecht: EU policy has destroyed Ukraine and damaged Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
I would say Russia's actions in Ukraine in are responsible.

Russia takes Crimea AFTER
US and EU finance coup in Kiev

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: defiythelie

Who`s responsible for the recent War in Europe and for the renewed tensions between Russia, Europe and US ?

And while we're at it, who's responsible for financing WW2?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

So the US is the only country who can do land grabs by toppling democratically elected governments and installing puppet regimes, and the US is the only country who may support a side in a conflict ?

"But mommy the other kids are doing it". Like another poster said the last US land grab was over a hundred years and doesn't excuse what Russia is doing in Ukraine.

Iraq anyone?

Is Iraq part of the US? No it's not.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

land grab? our last actual "land grab" was hawaii 117 years ago.

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

As long as SPD/CDU are supporting what goes on in the Ukraine, she`s still the better choice.

Wagenknecht is an unreformed Communist. You would vote for a Communist solely because they support Putin's revanchist imperialism? Who is the war monger now?

...aaaaand there we go...a communist !!!!!!!

everybody take cover...duck and roll.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Who`s responsible for the recent War in Europe and for the renewed tensions between Russia, Europe and US ?

And while we're at it, who's responsible for financing WW2?

hey hey now mister...no sense in bringing up historic facts...especially now when the grand grand grand son is about to take center stage.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I would say Russia's actions in Ukraine in are responsible. You can claim the CIA or what ever was behind the protests in Ukraine tell the cows come home , but in no way does the excuse Russia's land grab of Crimea or funneling weapons and aid to the separatists in eastern Ukraine.

What about Kosovo?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3

I would say Russia's actions in Ukraine in are responsible.

Russia takes Crimea AFTER
US and EU finance coup in Kiev

Also AFTER a preliminary confirmation poll of the people before the move, and also AFTER the people VOTED to do so.

Russia would NOT have done this if the people there did not want it. They did, they checked BEFORE doing it. TWICE. (at least). Putin is NOT stupid, he will not make a move unless he is absolutely sure it is necessary and will succeed.

That is why HE is president of Russia and you nor I am not.

edit on 10-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Still over 100 years ago. And technically Cuba still has sovereignty over the area.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Up until Castro had his coup. He then stopped accepting US payments for gitmo.

They also seem lost on what a land grab is. Apparently they ignore the annexation part. Interesting considering Iraq is aligning itself with Iran. It ranks up there with the false US Iraq oil grab where they ignore the fact that china got the bulk of those contracts.

edit on 10-4-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

...aaaaand there we go...a communist !!!!!!!

Yes, a Communist. Do you have a problem with that? I don't.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Very powerful speech by a German Parliamentarian in the German Parliament...

Wagenknecht: EU policy has destroyed Ukraine and damaged Europe

Helmut Schmidt got it right when he warned already in 2007, that, when it comes to world peace, there is far less risk from Russia than from America, and that NATO is only a tool for maintaining US/American hegemony. And if that is correct, then we are left with one set conclusion: that Europe must finally make policy separate from, and independent of, the United States.

English Translation

At least one Politician speaking openly about all the crap which has been ongoing.

We need more Politicians like her !

Having some German friends and family living Germany, I`m going to advice them who they should vote for.

They are all still under occupation by US of A. Never been free since the ww2 ended. Why do you think usans keep their military bases there?
Right, to keep Germans in check, as a reminder of who is the daddy.
Angela was elected and kept in power as a puppet by ensuring Germany's prosper to keep public happy, and ensuring she is in power when final moment arrives.

That's what I think.

DO

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No absolutely...I dont have a problem with communists. Seems we are on par.

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: darkorange

And if Germany were free... what would it be doing? Invading Russia again, perhaps? Is that what you want?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

As long as SPD/CDU are supporting what goes on in the Ukraine, she`s still the better choice.

Wagenknecht is an unreformed Communist. You would vote for a Communist solely because they support Putin's revanchist imperialism? Who is the war monger now?

Regardless, what she says is making a hell of a lot of obvious common sense and NEEDS TO BE SAID. These people are the people that keep the governments in balance.

We need them.

What she says is right and true. Do you deny that?

edit on 11-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

(post by MarioOnTheFly removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

I passionately believe that she should be free to say whatever she wants... even if she has the judgement of a zombie.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I passionately believe that she should be free to say whatever she wants... even if she has the judgement of a zombie.

So what she said was wrong ?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

Absolutely. Russia violated the terms of the Budapest Memorandum. If the other signatories fail to react appropriately, the entire structure of of international diplomacy will collapse...exactly as it did in 1914.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

Absolutely. Russia violated the terms of the Budapest Memorandum. If the other signatories fail to react appropriately, the entire structure of of international diplomacy will collapse...exactly as it did in 1914.

So did America, remember Nuland? Now we have a Biden on the boards of gas companies in Ukraine.

www.dw.de...

edit on 11-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join