It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

No again.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I never said you were any of those things.

I asked you to back up an insane thing you said.

Are you on drugs? How is explaining an outlandish claim too much to ask?

I was being serious. If there is more I want to know. Since you havent provided it I have to call you a liar sir.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: angeldoll

i don't think she did. she left because she didn't want to go to jail.

here it is from your link.

ABC News reported on Tuesday that Mrs Tsarnaeva failed to show up at a court hearing stemming from a July 2012 arrest. So if she returns to the U.S. to visit her hospitalized son or make burial arrangements for the other, she could be arrested on an outstanding warrant. Mrs Tsarnaeva, 45, allegedly stole $1,600 worth of clothes from a Massachusetts Lord & Taylor store. She was charged with two counts of malicious/wanton damage and defacement to property after allegedly swiping the merchandise from the retailer's Natick, Massachusetts location in June 2012. She was due in court on October 25 for a hearing in the case, but never showed up.

she is a fugitive from U.S. Justice.

Oh yes! Now I remember!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

They are on camera planting the bombs. All evidence found by a mutli-department task force pointed to them. They admitted to it and have countless logs of extremist activity online that cant be faked. Any of the millions of people in the world with technical knowledge would be able to find it out.

This is bizarro land on ATS today.

edit on 4 9 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: AdamuBureido

So ALL "merikans" are brain dead hicks talking about glassing places?

please post a quote, or screen shot where I said: ALL

INSTEAD of being mad at the people who sent her sons to death? The people who filled her sons heads with violence and murderous thoughts?

and what the hell do you think she's doing?

and I know who's starring yours: their names are all in my message box.
later...
edit on 9-4-2015 by AdamuBureido because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

She believes her sons are innocent what do you want her to say or do? She is a Mother, her sons were med school and olympic material, handsome healthy and in school, now one is dead and one is found guilty. her pain and anger must be very strong at this moment as any Mothers would be.

Readers react to Boston Bomber verdict.
Daily News readers react to Boston Marathon bombing verdict.
She specifically denied they were responsible for the killings and other crimes committed

it is childish to keep bringing up the claim she once shoplifted, so did my sister and she is a great person..what does it have to do with anything!

No actually we can all see where her sons got it from. She is clearly a radical and probably has Islamic State flags for window shades.

Who is we all? I don't see that at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

WHERE IS THE PROOF they didnt do it?

That is a pretty wild ass claim. Is there NO ONE supporting this that can enlighten us?

You must be kidding right? There must be a thousand threads on just that subject.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

There you go again, using facts and logic to counter an emotional and overactive imagination fueled set of arguments... have you no shame?

It is a sad, pathetic world we live in where an open admission of guilt no longer qualifies as iron clad evidence of the same.

You heard this kid confess this crime? Where? Quickest damn trial with no video of the trial, nothing but a bunch of messy haired drawings, and what we are told happened. Oh, but they will have live video of Jodi Arias and her trial. Every damn bit of it televised. Funny, none of these so called terrorist trials are ever shown in video, always a drawing. Can you explain this?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So who were you talking about?

A minority? A majority? A special group in the US.

Since you didnt make that clarification one can only guess.

The only thing that is clear is that you support the mass murder of innocent people.If not you would not defend those who wanted to do just that.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You need video evidence of them confessing, though the video evidence of them planting the bombs is not enough?
Am I sleeping?

link   

He admitted to doing it in court.

He pleaded not guilty.

link   

originally posted by: here4this
reply to: hounddoghowlie
Yeah , a shoplifter at a small thrift shop.

Lord and Taylor is not a thrift store.

Lord & Taylor, based in Manhattan, New York City, is the oldest upscale,[2] specialty-retail department store chain in the United States. Concentrated in the eastern U.S., the retailer operated independently for nearly a century prior to joining American Dry Goods (later renamed Associated Dry Goods Corp.). Today, Lord & Taylor is the sole surviving department store nameplate from Associated, as well as from May Department Stores. Lord & Taylor is wholly owned and operated by NRDC Equity Partners which, in turn, is owned by the Hudson's Bay Company. NRDC bought the chain from Federated Department Stores in October 2006 as Federated sought to concentrate on the Macy's chain after their purchase of May Department Stores (with all May department store nameplates having been converted to Macy's), and because the Lord & Taylor brand conflicted with Macy's and especially the Bloomingdale's brand.[3]
Lord & Taylor

her arrest report says she was charged with steeling $1600 worth of merchandise and,malicious/wanton damage and defacement of malicious/wanton damage and defacement to property.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So, wrong cop my friend.

I'm talking about Sean A. Collier, he was shot in the head while sitting in his patrol car at MIT.

edit on 9/4/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

No again.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I never said you were any of those things.

I asked you to back up an insane thing you said.

Are you on drugs? How is explaining an outlandish claim too much to ask?

I was being serious. If there is more I want to know. Since you havent provided it I have to call you a liar sir.

Look, what we are dealing with here is the belief or disbelief of the official narrative. You claim that there is video of him placing the backpack bomb down...Show me. I have NEVER seen such a video. I have seen a bunch of very grainy photoshop pictures that were posted several days after the bombing. So I implore you, show me a VIDEO (that you claimed exists) and I will go away....

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You need video evidence of them confessing, though the video evidence of them planting the bombs is not enough?
Am I sleeping?

Where is this video?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

this for you and others.

terrorist and jihadist sympathizers need not expect a reply other than this from me in this thread.

the boy admitted doing it. it's that plain and simple. case closed.

with his throat shot open, not to mention he supposedly had time to right a full manifesto
IN HIS OWN BLOOD! LOOOOL!!!
did you know his GOVERNMENT PROVIDED "lawyer", also represented loughner, and Moussaoui and plead guilty? against her clients wishes?

i'll bet you believe officer Wilson's AMAZING TALES of a life and death struggle pausing a bit while Brown stopped trying to steal wilsons gun to insure his swisher sweets wouldn't be damaged by passing them to johnson who was standing right behind him, in harms way

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

just once for a sympathizer.

Boston (CNN)Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's attorney made one thing clear during her opening statement in the Boston Marathon bombing trial: He did it. "It was him," defense attorney Judy Clarke told jurors. Tsarnaev carried one of the pressure cooker bombs on April 15, 2013, and placed it near the finish line, she said. He was there when a police officer was killed. He was involved in a shootout with police. The accused bomber will not sidestep any of his actions, Clarke said.

can't be anymore plain than that.

she tried to blame his brother having undue influence on him, which is BS.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Sorry, I didn't realise innocent people murder college cops minding their own business..

“Eyewitness accounts strongly suggest that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was shot and nearly killed by a fellow officer in Watertown April 19 during the hail of gunfire unleashed on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as the suspected terrorist made a getaway in a carjacked sport utility vehicle,” reports the Boston Globe.

They said they didn't do it over and over in numerous places and ways.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the next evening he did not have a gun and only one other gun was found at the scene of the shootout, again confounding claims that the brothers could have returned anything near the 300 rounds ammo police fired at them.

The fact that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed before he was caught also debunks initial claims by authorities that he had engaged in a “shootout” with cops while hiding in a boat.

As far as his guilt to the bombing, who cares if the Keystone coppers shot each other up chasing down the terrorists, the guy admitted to the bombing in open court.

You guys needed to learn to stay to the open ambiguous cases, this one the game was over for you all when he admitted to the bombing in court. You had your fun with it before that, now you are exposed as nothing more than pathetic cry wolf or the sky is falling attentionados. Your fifteen minutes is up.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Here's why the Boston bomber pleaded not guilty even though his lawyer told the court he did it

The lawyer for the Boston Marathon bomber admitted at the start of her client's trial this week that he was guilty — even though he already pleaded not guilty two years ago, when he was charged with planting two bombs near the race's finish line.

This seems like a counterintuitive move made by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's attorney, Judy Clarke, one of the top death-penalty lawyers in the US. But the not guilty plea is part of her larger strategy to get her client a more lenient sentence.

This strategy worked when Clarke defended Jared Lee Loughner, the gunman who in 2011 shot nearly 20 people at a Tucson, Arizona, supermarket, including then-Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. After initially pleading not guilty, Loughner agreed to a deal that took the death penalty off the table.
www.businessinsider.com...

Its a legal tactic to avoid the death penalty.

Do you also think that everyone who pleads not guilty at trial is not guilty? Well then smack my ass and give me a bibi.

I had no idea.

Way to deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

There is no doubt he did it. He nor his defence NEVER argued the contrary. LOL . You dont know how to read I guess.

You can do something and plead not guilty. Like if a victim kills her assailant. The victim can ADMIT to doing it but plea not guilty based on insanity or other factors.

NO ONE SAID THEY NEVER DID IT: Just that they were not guilty.

EDIT TO ADD:
Is that clear enough for you people?

this is beyond retarded. You are all looking like crazy people. HE ADMITTED IT. He just thinks he doesnt deserve a punishment because: reasons.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Where is the video of him placing the bomb? Dont ignore the question...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join