It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: here4this

And her sons are mass murderers in a metropolitan city full of children and innocents.

I fail to see how defending her shoplifting is ennobling for anyone.

So she did or didnt, how does that have any bearing on the fact that her family is full of murderous radicals that kill innocents?

edit on 4 9 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
He wrote all about it inside the boat.

But, it's his mother. She doesn't want to believe it.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Sounds to me like she needs an up close and personal visit from the IRS. Lets get back ALL the $$$ her family stole from the U.S. taxpayers.

Again what an argument, what does any money received by this Family have to do with anything, at least the Mother and Dzhokhar became citizens and the older brother wanted to. Plenty of murders committed by welfare recipients both legal and illegal silly to call it stealing also.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Char-Lee
If my son raped and killed someone I wouldnt have the right to say I hope the victims families suffers. I would kill my son myself.

Seriously....I understand both sides of the argument and that people can be passionate, but ats is decaying to the point where I rarely enjoy a thread any more because of responses like this. You would kill your own son if he killed someone else?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Because her sons turned out to be enemies of the people who helped them. Justice and common sense would bring any good deed done for them to be revoked and recalled.

Its more insult to injury that they might still benefit after trying to kill swaths of our people.

link   

a reply to: thesmokingman

WHAT?

I am serious. Do yo know something I dont?

!!

EDIT TO ADD:
Sir, you just lost my respect. Thanks for clearing that up. Its good to know where people stand.

What are you talking about?

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

i don't think she did. she left because she didn't want to go to jail.

here it is from your link.

ABC News reported on Tuesday that Mrs Tsarnaeva failed to show up at a court hearing stemming from a July 2012 arrest. So if she returns to the U.S. to visit her hospitalized son or make burial arrangements for the other, she could be arrested on an outstanding warrant. Mrs Tsarnaeva, 45, allegedly stole $1,600 worth of clothes from a Massachusetts Lord & Taylor store. She was charged with two counts of malicious/wanton damage and defacement to property after allegedly swiping the merchandise from the retailer's Natick, Massachusetts location in June 2012. She was due in court on October 25 for a hearing in the case, but never showed up.

she is a fugitive from U.S. Justice.

edit on 9-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

And each of those that you mentioned should also forfeit their welfare they received from the U.S. taxpayer. I play no favorites there.

Simple formula, break the law, forfeit the taxpayers money that you took.

edit on 4/9/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

There you go again, using facts and logic to counter an emotional and overactive imagination fueled set of arguments... have you no shame?

It is a sad, pathetic world we live in where an open admission of guilt no longer qualifies as iron clad evidence of the same.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Yes. If my son raped and killed someone, I would kill him myself. Because I have daughters and he is my responsibility.

I dont understand the other side of the argument. Well I could, but then again I dont need to play devils advocate with mass murderers.

Do you sometimes ask why no one tried to help charles manson? Why did we kill that poor poor sick man.

edit on 4 9 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You said they were innocent.

What the hell are YOU talking about?

That is a pretty insane and outlandish claim.

Freaking source?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I am still amazed at the amount of people that think America is so bad we would plan these type of things and frame some "innocents" for it. It does not matter what it is , how much evidence , admission of guilt by the people involved , witnesses , they had them on video actually planting the bombs...When they say yes we did it , I have a tendency to believe them. I say , by her own testimony , she is an accomplice

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

this for you and others.

terrorist and jihadist sympathizers need not expect a reply other than this from me in this thread.

the boy admitted doing it. it's that plain and simple. case closed.

You are too funny...I am not a terrorist or jihad supporter. WTF are you people talking about? Ok, this kid and his brother bombed the marathon, led police on a wild goose chase and this kid wrote a confession in blood inside that boat? I am sorry, but anyone who believes this is what really happened needs professional help...seriously.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

There you go again, using facts and logic to counter an emotional and overactive imagination fueled set of arguments... have you no shame?

It is a sad, pathetic world we live in where an open admission of guilt no longer qualifies as iron clad evidence of the same.

The man admitted it.

He wrote all about it.

He said he was jealous his brother was a martyr.

You can't even plead guilty anymore.

You can't even make this stuff up.

Sheesh

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Well to be fair it is a sad sad world the miniscule few live in who believe such stuff. Seems more on ATS because there is an acutely irregular concentration applying bias support to one another.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

And, what exactly are you smoking to believe that drivel?

Seriously...wow...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Oh we agree for the most part on the terrorism stuff...They admitted to it in court...and I really don't know much else about the case besides that...nor do I care. I spent a good chunk of years fighting terrorism for the us gov in the army and as a civilian.

I was just shocked by your statement is all. Im assuming then youd kill your daughter too if she raped and murdered someone?
edit on 9-4-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

link   

Do you sometimes ask why no one tried to help charles manson? Why did we kill that poor poor sick man.

Uhm, Manson is alive and errrr well(?) in the California State Penn at Corcoran, CA.

link   

You said they were innocent.

What the hell are YOU talking about?

That is a pretty insane and outlandish claim.

Freaking source?

Your right. I do not believe that these two brothers had anything to do with this. At least not in the capacity we are told. Let me guess, you believe he wrote his confession in blood in a boat in some guys backyard?

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Sorry, I didn't realise innocent people murder college cops minding their own business..

“Eyewitness accounts strongly suggest that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was shot and nearly killed by a fellow officer in Watertown April 19 during the hail of gunfire unleashed on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as the suspected terrorist made a getaway in a carjacked sport utility vehicle,” reports the Boston Globe.

They said they didn't do it over and over in numerous places and ways.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the next evening he did not have a gun and only one other gun was found at the scene of the shootout, again confounding claims that the brothers could have returned anything near the 300 rounds ammo police fired at them.

The fact that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed before he was caught also debunks initial claims by authorities that he had engaged in a “shootout” with cops while hiding in a boat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join