It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

this for you and others.

terrorist and jihadist sympathizers need not expect a reply other than this from me in this thread.

the boy admitted doing it. it's that plain and simple. case closed.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

Where is this murican? I've never heard of that country. It must be a very tiny place like Lichtenstein or Andorra or Lesotho for me to have never heard of it.

(post by AdamuBureido removed for a manners violation)
(post by TinfoilTP removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Even then it would just piss us off even more i dont care how weak we look right now we will always be a effing force to reckon with!! MERICA lol a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

Thats a pretty lame response-

You are the one supporting mass murder of innocents.

You actually do a service. We are shown through your posts that maybe the US is not that bad. That maybe the sort of people that are our enemies walk on the fence and pretend to be like the rest of us...though the rest of us dont support the mass murder of people running a marathon.

You clear the path and draw the line.

Thank you. I am sure though you cant see it through your sophomoric smile that you put more people in our camp.

edit on 4 9 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

She believes her sons are innocent what do you want her to say or do? She is a Mother, her sons were med school and olympic material, handsome healthy and in school, now one is dead and one is found guilty. her pain and anger must be very strong at this moment as any Mothers would be.

Readers react to Boston Bomber verdict.
Daily News readers react to Boston Marathon bombing verdict.
She specifically denied they were responsible for the killings and other crimes committed

it is childish to keep bringing up the claim she once shoplifted, so did my sister and she is a great person..what does it have to do with anything!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I think the problem is that she is now spewing terroristic propaganda, calling for the mass murder of Americans or other such horrible things. That is where she loses all consideration.

She doesnt get a free pass. If my son raped and killed someone I wouldnt have the right to say I hope the victims families suffers. I would kill my son myself.

Her being a parent does not supercede her existence as a good person or not. She chose anger and hate, making her a weak minded horrible person.

Silence would have been better, not the polar opposite of what is appropriate.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
While I wouldn't be surprised if this statement is not even from her, but if it is authentic, what would you say if a foriegn country framed your sons for mass murder?

I can understand that the above statement might seem ludicrous, but if you've research this subject as much as I have, you would also believe they were at the very least framed, or at worst completely used as patsies.

AAC

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

She believes her sons are innocent what do you want her to say or do? She is a Mother, her sons were med school and olympic material, handsome healthy and in school, now one is dead and one is found guilty. her pain and anger must be very strong at this moment as any Mothers would be.

Readers react to Boston Bomber verdict.
Daily News readers react to Boston Marathon bombing verdict.
She specifically denied they were responsible for the killings and other crimes committed

it is childish to keep bringing up the claim she once shoplifted, so did my sister and she is a great person..what does it have to do with anything!

No actually we can all see where her sons got it from. She is clearly a radical and probably has Islamic State flags for window shades.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

I keep hearing this.

I will eat humble pie until it gives me diarrhea if you are right. At least show some of us in uber confusion why you say this. I am serious.

If not, WTF are WE supposed to think?

EDIT TO ADD:
Another post and run. Am I the only one that NEEDS something besides a "I researched this" to back up such a wild claim. I am really serious.

WHERE IS THE PROOF they didnt do it?

That is a pretty wild ass claim. Is there NO ONE supporting this that can enlighten us?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I think the problem is that she is now spewing terroristic propaganda, calling for the mass murder of Americans or other such horrible things. That is where she loses all consideration.

She doesnt get a free pass. If my son raped and killed someone I wouldnt have the right to say I hope the victims families suffers. I would kill my son myself.

Her being a parent does not supercede her existence as a good person or not. She chose anger and hate, making her a weak minded horrible person.

Silence would have been better, not the polar opposite of what is appropriate.

Could you point out where she called for mass murder of americans I didn't see it but the article the OP gave would not open so I read others.
She said:

“MY SONS ARE INNOCENT, AS INNOCENT AS ALL THOSE WHO ARE BEING KILLED BY YOUR COUNTRY,” she added. “TODAY THEY ARE KILLING MUSLIMS, AND TOMORROW WILL COME YOUR TURN AND HE WHO DOUBTS THIS IS DEEPLY MISTAKEN!!!!!”

Is she wrong? Has the Us not been killing all over the globe?

41 men targeted but 1,147 people killed: US drone strikes – the facts on the ground

But what if you was 100% sure they had been set up? By the way are you a Mother? We have a unique way of looking at things relating to our children?
edit on 9-4-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Man society has really degraded to the point of hate. We need to move past hate, resent, anger, terror, we need to work together not against each other we as human beings have such great possibilities and yet we squander it on hate...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

yeah yeah,

what ever. She is saying America will suffer, hence why I said mass murder or other such horribleness. She is clearly not happy and wishes horrible things on us. Semantics.

Now please, WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT HER SONS did not do this.

EDIT TO ADD:
If I was sure I would say that, and show why like a rational adult out to win. I wouldnt say "he should have raped you all you SOBS"
That is not helping the whole argument of innocence-

it kind of proves the contrary.

YES SHE IS WRONG.
Her sons killed innocent people. VERY WRONG, no matter if the moon explodes and if Obama kicks his dog in Yemen. Here and now, HER SONS ARE MURDERERS-

link   
She is a total piece of %&*# I do hope he gets the death penalty so not one more dollar is spent on that waste of space. She is not too smart threatening America.

link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

I keep hearing this.

I will eat humble pie until it gives me diarrhea if you are right. At least show some of us in uber confusion why you say this. I am serious.

If not, WTF are WE supposed to think?

The nutters always cry fake, especially at school shootings, theater shootings, marathon bombings, never mind the dead bodies, confessions, surveillance videos, eyewitness accounts, court room sworn testimonies, it is all fake and everyone is a character actor.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
once again i will say it loud and clear.

He admitted to doing it in court.

he nor his brother were framed. his lawyer based her defense for him, on him being led around by a ring in his nose by his brother.

in fact if he didn't want to participate, he could have left any time up to the time the dropping the bomb off.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think your one of the actors!!😱😱😱a reply to: TinfoilTP

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wasn't she living in Russia, and traveled here after the bombing?

'If they are going to kill him, I don't care,' she told CNN of Dzhokhar. 'My oldest one is killed, so I don't care. I don't care is my youngest one is going to be killed today. I want the world to hear this. And I don't care if I am going to get killed too. And I will say Allahu akbar!'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to: hounddoghowlie
Yeah , a shoplifter at a small thrift shop.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join