It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Supreme Ayatollah: White House lying about nuke deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Obama's "deal" seems to not be worth the paper it's not written on.
At least, that's what Iran's Supreme Ayatollah just stated on Twitter.

According to him, Obama and Kerry are not only blatantly lying to Iran...but to the American people, as well.
Should we believe him...probably not. Should we believe Obama...probably not.

So what is really Obama's game with this idiotic mess of a deal which exists, but really doesn't...which is basically agreed upon...but really isn't...which says one thing to Iran...but another to the American people?

Honestly, this thing stinks from whatever way you're downwind from it...and Obama and his minions appear to be the only ones without a functioning sense of smell.

It’s official – there is no Iran nuclear framework deal, just wishful thinking.

Within hours of the White House celebrating a supposed Iran nuclear framework “deal,” it became apparent that the various sides — the U.S., the Iranians and the Europeans — had very different understandings of the deal.

Those competing narratives now have moved to the stage of open declarations by senior Iranian officials that the White House is lying and that key elements in a White House Fact Sheet never were agreed upon and are unacceptable.

Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, has taken to Twitter to call the Obama administration a bunch of untrustworthy liars:

Khamenei.ir
‏@khamenei_ir
I trust our negotiators but I'm really worried as the other side is into lying & breaching promises; an example was White House fact sheet.

Khamenei.ir
‏@khamenei_ir
Hours after the #talks, Americans offered a fact sheet that most of it was contrary to what was agreed.They always deceive &breach promises.

FULL Article:
legalinsurrection.com...

edit on 9-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 9-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Obama administration doesn't know how to tell the truth.

Lying has become modis operandi for this administration.

I don't believe anything they say, ever, anymore.

The truth as the OP said is probably somewhere inbetween what Iran says and what Obama says.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
When I did a search for this I found a NYT's article posted a few hours ago talking about how Irans supreme leader says economic sanctions must be lifted if a deal is reached.

Iran’s Supreme Leader Says Sanctions Must Lift When Nuclear Deal Is Signed

mobile.nytimes.com...

TEHRAN — Iran’s supreme leader challenged on Thursday two of the United States’ bedrock principles in the nuclear negotiations, declaring that all economic sanctions would have to be lifted on the day any agreement is signed and that military sites would be strictly off limits to foreign inspectors. The assertions by the leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, could be tactical, intended to give both the negotiators and himself some political space to get hard-liners and others slowly accustomed to the framework of a deal with the United States and other world powers — reached just a week ago — that would guarantee that Iran will not make nuclear weapons. But they also illustrated the difficult hurdles that lie ahead.

edit on 9-4-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

Lying has become modis operandi for this administration.

I don't believe anything they say, ever, anymore.

The truth as the OP said is probably somewhere inbetween what Iran says and what Obama says.

Or...the truth doesn't exist in any of this...and it's all about Obama desperately trying to tick off a box in his foreign policy legacy.

Or...it's purely about Valerie Jarrett pulling Obama's puppet strings to get sanctions on Iran lifted...by any means necessary.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

The American government routinely violates it's own treaties. It's politicians routinely commit treason. It's all a pile of lies, deceit and betrayal.

Iran is in the cross-hairs of the evil empire. They need nukes for self defense and they know it. In fact everyone knows it. That's why the deal has got to be a sham. The very existence of the Iranian state depends on them acquiring nukes.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The American government routinely violates it's own treaties. It's politicians routinely commit treason. It's all a pile of lies, deceit and betrayal.

Iran is in the cross-hairs of the evil empire. They need nukes for self defense and they know it. In fact everyone knows it. That's why the deal has got to be a sham. The very existence of the Iranian state depends on them acquiring nukes.

OMG

What can I say?

You think Iran needs nukes?
A country that openly says it will blow Israel off the map as soon as it is able?
A country that supports international terrorists?
If they support beheadings, stonings, chopping off hands for stealing, what will they do with a nuke
if this is how they treat their own people?

www.brookings.edu...
www.washingtontimes.com...
www.holycrime.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.theguardian.com...

Iran getting nukes guarantees WWIII and possible total annihilation of the entire world with a nuclear war, which would cause nuclear winter, which is guaranteed to kill 90% of the world's population.

All I can say is, say hi to the Ayatollah for me, you must be in his inner circle from your rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Propaganda at its best. If anything, Iran's position in the ME has been strengthened since Saddam's fall, so I highly doubt its existence is threatened. The only thing that will threaten Iran is its own actions towards its neighbors.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Mr. Obama's foreign policy legacy is already cemenTed. Iran is both enemy and ally now. What an achievement!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The recent Iran talks have been skewed from the start.

All the double talk and conflicting reports from all the official sources makes everybody involved look dumber than rocks.

The real BS started as recent as a few weeks ago.......
SURPRISE: Iran Rejects Obama’s 10-Year Nuke Deal

Who's fooling who???

The quests for agreement will ultimately fail as usual.

I think there's too many conflicts between the corporations from the involved countries.

Naivety is dangerous.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass
There you are! I was wondering when the Hate America first crowd was going to show up.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I just don't buy the argument that the Supreme Ayatollah's tweets were for internal dissemination... These recent Tweets, after all, were in English, not Farsi.

That tells me his comments were intended for American consumption.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
They better be careful with all the social media.

All the tweeting and facebooking might turn somebody into a Supreme Ayatrollah.

It's already a farce.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Okay, it's official...Obama/Kerry/U.S. State Dept. don't know WTF they're doing...

State Dept Struggles to Explain Rouhani and Ayatollah Claims US is ‘Lying’ About Iran Deal Facts

State Department spokesperson Jeff Rathke struggled to explain Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and Ayatollah Ali Khamenei comments that the United States is ‘lying’ about the Iran deal facts.

Rathke said the Iranians did not agree to the U.S. fact sheet.

“No. It wasn’t a negotiated fact sheet,” Rathke said. “That was released by the United States based on–you know, we told them what we were going to, you know, talk about the agreement publicly, but it wasn’t a negotiated document.”

freebeacon.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Okay, it's official...Obama/Kerry/U.S. State Dept. don't know WTF they're doing...

State Dept Struggles to Explain Rouhani and Ayatollah Claims US is ‘Lying’ About Iran Deal Facts

State Department spokesperson Jeff Rathke struggled to explain Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and Ayatollah Ali Khamenei comments that the United States is ‘lying’ about the Iran deal facts.

Rathke said the Iranians did not agree to the U.S. fact sheet.

“No. It wasn’t a negotiated fact sheet,” Rathke said. “That was released by the United States based on–you know, we told them what we were going to, you know, talk about the agreement publicly, but it wasn’t a negotiated document.”

freebeacon.com...

BTW...Why is the WH calling this a "Fact Sheet"...when, by the State Deptartment's own admission, these are:
"...what we were going to, you know, talk about the agreement publicly, but it wasn’t a negotiated document.”
THOSE are NOT 'FACTS'.

top topics

join